Tree Manipulation/ Wood Structures: What Is The Evidence?

WSA

Guest Crowlogic

Crowlogic, when you were young, and you and your friends were building these things, did you all strip an 8ft Pine sapling of its branches and pin the top to the ground with a log for any reason?

Bodhi, yeah my dumb smartphone takes way better pics. The Sony Handi Cam I used then didn't do very well in mixed lighting. But I got decent enough pics to get the "gist" of it.

We did break saplings an branches often just as display of kid strength.  

Well if if was kids, or even adults, they were environmental manipulation geniuses whom have my utmost respect.

Edited by WesT

CrowLogic

I don't know cause when I was a kid and played in the woods I never even thought of this stuff. Our thing was war with BB guns or just exploring, but never thinking of making teepees for fun. Even trying to break branches was not our thing and we had no idea of Bigfoot so there was no need to pull pranks.

So most of the tree formations that I have found were either hoaxed on me by some one who reads the forum and has been spying on me. Who knew exactly when I would be in the woods and knew my exact travel route that I would keep changing. Some one who knows how to evade the nose of my dog and was able to watch me from afar. Who was able to make these structures in places that it knew I would find them. In my case there can only be a couple of reasons why , that is it is either hoaxed and I have been tricked. Some one who has researched this forum and created a lie so that I may look foolish. Then there is this where it may be the real deal where there is a living entity that I happen to know is true. 

But one thing is for sure some thing is creating these structure and it has a size 24" foot print that has super strength and has no fear showing it.

ShadowBorn, Most often it is only like trying to teach a fish to ride a bike.  More and more, I just don't have the time for such nonsense. If you have the energy for it, I commend you. But, eyes open. You're engaging with some who deny there is ANY evidence of BF out there, and actively demonstrate how unfamiliar they are with the observation of natural processes.  So, not predicted to be a very fruitful conversation. 

• Upvote 1

You talk about your familiarity, yet much like your post mate, balk at any request to demonstrate anything. 

Forgive me, if I fail to place much emphasis on your observational powers in regards to natural processes. I could tell you that I can fly, but if I refused to demonstrate every time I was asked, would you extend me any credibility?

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

My new-new modus operandi? Don't engage with those who don't know what the hell they are talking about.

LOL, except to talk down to them?  When challenged to demonstrate knowledge you claim to have, you clam up.

I wish I could say that I am surprised.

Nozzle-Tov! 

Screen%20shot%202015-07-23%20at%2011.58.

Edited by 67Mopar

You talk about your familiarity, yet much like your post mate, balk at any request to demonstrate anything. 

Forgive me, if I fail to place much emphasis on your observational powers in regards to natural processes. I could tell you that I can fly, but if I refused to demonstrate every time I was asked, would you extend me any credibility?

Demonstration flies over the heads of people who...wait for it...demonstrate that they don't really understand (1) the knowledge that has been pretty forcefully and conclusively demonstrated to them; (2) how people work; (3) how nature works and (4) how science works.

Sorry, just gotta point stuff out.

Edited by DWA

Wait a second. Nothing has been demonstrated. It has been stated, many times, but never demonstrated. I am simply asking that WSA present pictures or video of a sampling of tree breaks that he feels could not have been the result of natural causes other than bigfoot. For example, snow load, wind, plant pathology or human agent.  

I promise I will do my best to try and understand them. I'm not, after all, a self-proclaimed scientist like yourself. 

Would you like to take up the proposal, or did you just come here to bluster?

• Upvote 2

But you keep missing that the *cool* part about this is *knowing you're wrong.*  The *funny* part is "wrong and being so morally determined to convert everyone else."

Wrong about what? Are you suggesting that all tree breaks are the result of bigfoot? Surely, that is not the case. So why don't you take the opportunity to actually act like the educator you pretend to be and teach us all about tree breaks that are more likely to be bigfoot, in your opinion, by how you rule out natural causes?

What does this have to do with me being wrong about anything? 

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

Crowlogic, when you were young, and you and your friends were building these things, did you all strip an 8ft Pine sapling of its branches and pin the top to the ground with a log for any reason?

Bodhi, yeah my dumb smartphone takes way better pics. The Sony Handi Cam I used then didn't do very well in mixed lighting. But I got decent enough pics to get the "gist" of it.

WesT,

I've pretty expensive camera gear but I still end up shooting at the wrong angle, in the wrong sun or simply composing shots poorly. You shoot with the equipment you have, you never need to apologize for that. It's just one of those things.

If you have good camera gear, all you need now is some wilderness to explore and you're squatchin. It's a blast. Don't forget to share :)

I saw this next my car one morning. Made me laugh.

post-1320-0-82342900-1443279231_thumb.jp

Here's one I took at the river. As you can see, the smartphone takes way better pics.

post-1320-0-04705900-1443279574_thumb.jp

We're heading up to the mountains north of Zion right now WesT, Camera, tripods and the whole shooting match in tow. If I end up with anything decent I'll be sure to share.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic