Tree Manipulation/ Wood Structures: What Is The Evidence?

WSA

squatchers lounge podcast devoted their most recent episode to wood structures. It's a hoot. They shine a bright light of reason on a lot subjects that need it badly.

Guest Crowlogic

squatchers lounge podcast devoted their most recent episode to wood structures. It's a hoot. They shine a bright light of reason on a lot subjects that need it badly.

I caught the podcast.  Indeed as usual the case for bigfoot is somewhere between very slim and none.

What I really love is that kelly claims to be a knower and still has no problem calling out nonsense. His partner, david, asks the question that I always wondered about. Why? Why would a sasquatch need,want to create a structure out of sticks/logs? The structures I've seen look human sized, at best. Why hasn't any sasquatch dung, food scraps or hair been found in proximity to any structure? But mostly just why in the world would a sasquatch want to do such a thing. As they pointed out presumably sasquatches would know of cliff over hangs or caves in which to stay out of inclement weather and would otherwise have no need for a temporary wood teepee or lean-to.

I certainly don't claim to know. I do think a rebuttal to the evidence does require a plausible explanation that fits the context, as with all evidence.  If I presume to know what a poorly understood animal like a Sasquatch  "needs", pretty much the sky is then the limit. In fact, I'm not even going that far with this. I just don't know what is happening with stuff like this. 

OTOH, if I limit myself to theories as to what process/person/natural occurrence/animal has the ability to separate a locust sapling in two, for whatever purpose or need, I've then proposed a sound topic for scientific analysis, in my opinion.

As a human with human experiences, I feel  comfortable in analyzing human "needs" to do something like this, but that is as far as I'm willing to go.  Most of the things observed and reported up-thread here defy any plausible explanation as things created by human agency. But, as I've said repeatedly here, I'm open to any theory that fits the context.

Guest Crowlogic

What I really love is that kelly claims to be a knower and still has no problem calling out nonsense. His partner, david, asks the question that I always wondered about. Why? Why would a sasquatch need,want to create a structure out of sticks/logs? The structures I've seen look human sized, at best. Why hasn't any sasquatch dung, food scraps or hair been found in proximity to any structure? But mostly just why in the world would a sasquatch want to do such a thing. As they pointed out presumably sasquatches would know of cliff over hangs or caves in which to stay out of inclement weather and would otherwise have no need for a temporary wood teepee or lean-to.

The obvious is that bigfoot don't make the structures.  They can however can be made by the bigfooters needing to have something to show on their youtube channels and bigfoot conferences, they can be made by people out to yank bigfooter chains, they can be made by hunters, campers,and kids.  Not long ago I saw a video that begins at the site of what is either a homeless person or semi derelict redneck type where they go off to view the latest structure that their habituated feets have built.  These guys had the time and motivation to to make the rather neat and complex structure they showed.  Yes indeed every subscription counts it keeps them in cigarettes and wine.

Kelly and Batdorf at least are able to laugh at some of the farcical elements within their chosen enterprise.  But consider that if bigfoot was making any of those things and using them there would be enough evidence to prove bigfoot exist.  That is unless the forest service isn't silence this.  Hmmm why isn't the forest service breaking those structures up so as not to call attention that BF is present?

I certainly don't claim to know. I do think a rebuttal to the evidence does require a plausible explanation that fits the context, as with all evidence.  If I presume to know what a poorly understood animal like a Sasquatch  "needs", pretty much the sky is then the limit. In fact, I'm not even going that far with this. I just don't know what is happening with stuff like this. 

OTOH, if I limit myself to theories as to what process/person/natural occurrence/animal has the ability to separate a locust sapling in two, for whatever purpose or need, I've then proposed a sound topic for scientific analysis, in my opinion.

As a human with human experiences, I feel  comfortable in analyzing human "needs" to do something like this, but that is as far as I'm willing to go.  Most of the things observed and reported up-thread here defy any plausible explanation as things created by human agency. But, as I've said repeatedly here, I'm open to any theory that fits the contex.

Maybe they are portal entrances wsa? I sure wouldn't want you to limit yourself.

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

As a human with human experiences, I feel  comfortable in analyzing human "needs" to do something like this, but that is as far as I'm willing to go.  Most of the things observed and reported up-thread here defy any plausible explanation as things created by human agency. But, as I've said repeatedly here, I'm open to any theory that fits the contex.

Maybe they are portal entrances wsa? I sure wouldn't want you to limit yourself.

OMG!  Bhodhi you've nailed it!  The structures are portal entrances!!  It's been under our noses all along and nobody realized it.

Edited by Crowlogic

Bodhi,  sounds more like an excuse than a reason.

Crowlogic, you brought up portals in a wood manipulation thread. Don't be a facepalm waiting to happen. If you wish to engage the portal crowd this isn't the thread to do it in.

Crowlogic, you brought up portals in a wood manipulation thread. Don't be a facepalm waiting to happen. If you wish to engage the portal crowd this isn't the thread to do it in.

Your call but I'm surprised that your bar is set that low. enjoy your time on the hill.

Wes nice picture. It may be bigfoot or a natural fall from a windy day.

Discussing evidence such as tree structures is one of the trickiest areas in sasquatch research/forum in my opinion. It’s tricky because structures vary and there are many natural limb falls that create natural and strange structures.

In my opinion, bigfoot probably makes 10% of them, and they are probably territorial markers for other bigfoots. Several times I’ve seen rocks stacked and the same applies.

The scientific method still applies with nearly all scientific endeavors. (forum endeavor - bigfoot proof) have fun...............good day

Guest Crowlogic

Better check your facts it was the poster above my post about portals that brought the subject into this thread.

Better check your facts it was the poster above my post about portals that brought the subject into this thread.

The facts seem less important than a good narrative to some folks Crow. :)

• Upvote 1

Hello Bodhi,

Fact. If one wants to get a BF to science they need to shoot it BEFORE it gets to the portal. Otherwise.... ;)

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

• masterbarber unpinned this topic