Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

When it comes to social order, national security, ect. They are not threatened by the possibility of an extinct race of giants.

They are if not all of them are extinct! They are if we ever tie the reports of ufos with giant humans in them to these bones we find!

What if someone uses their brain and concludes..........WAIT A MINUTE! It ALL makes sense now! BF, ufo's, corrupt government which doesn't care about its people...everything!

There were a race of humanoids, giant in stature which populated this planet perhaps a million years ago. Something happened and most of them died out (perhaps they had a war). Some of them devolved (BF) and some of them survived but moved underground.

They're still here on this planet and are the actual guys running all the governments on this planet. It's the reason why it almost seems we already have a One World Government, we do!

They either made us (for whatever purpose) or we evolved naturally millions of years after them.

We never find proof of ANYTHING because they use their technology to keep us blind. They may use some technology they have which makes us forget EVEN if we do obtain a specimen or proof of something. They simply swoop in and use their MIB thing to make us forget.

All this seems crazy as cat pooh...but I don't think it's too far from the truth!

Hello Delta Zu,

I apologize for this but that's what it is- cat poo. Look I have truly and honestly been down that road. And I mean ALL aspects of that road. The Star Skull, the Nazca Plains, The 57 varieties of Alien civilizations, Edgar Cayce, the channelers, the cults, the Sumerian angle, the Pyramid configuration, yes, and even Mayan and Peruvian stone building and Stonehenge and it Druids. All of it. Not because I thought Aliens have ever visited, or are visiting, our Fair Planet. But because I'm a logicician, a closet astronomer, and an geophysical/astrophysical geek who wanted to know what the fuss was all about.

Believe me when I say all of what you say is a trap for the unwary and those searching for answers. Those folks who are the charlatans of the world get rich off of peddling the soft, unprovable data that abounds on the book shelves the world over. I'm not trying to steer you away from reading some fascinating subjects. Just hoping you understand, more importantly, WHY they are fascinating to us. This is where we learn much about ourselves more than anything else. So it's all good. Keep the science in your pursuits, whatever they may be, and you'll do alright. :)

Edited by hiflier

Hello Delta Zu,

I apologize for this but that's what it is- cat poo. Look I have truly and honestly been down that road. And I mean ALL aspects of that road. The Star Skull, the Nazca Plains, The 57 varieties of Alien civilizations, Edgar Cayce, the channelers, the cults, the Sumerian angle, the Pyramid configuration, yes, and even Mayan and Peruvian stone building and Stonehenge and it Druids. All of it. Not because I thought Aliens have ever visited, or are visiting, our Fair Planet. But because I'm a logicician, a closet astronomer, and an geophysical/astrophysical geek who wanted to know what the fuss was all about.

Believe me when I say all of what you say is a trap for the unwary and those searching for answers. Those folks who are the charlatans of the world get rich off of peddling the soft, unprovable data that abounds on the book shelves the world over. I'm not trying to steer you away from reading some fascinating subjects. Just hoping you understand, more importantly, WHY they are fascinating to us. This is where we learn much about ourselves more than anything else. So it's all good. Keep the science in your pursuits, whatever they may be, and you'll do alright. :)

Hello in return hiflier!

I'm sorry but we will have to agree to disagree.

I've been down many channels and as much as this one pains me, it seems to be the one which answers the questions we just can't.

Hello Delta Zu,

Hey my friend, that's good enough for me :) Good luck in your investigations. Don't forget to keep me in the loop down the road. I've never been too old to learn something.

• 3 months later...

Incidentally, I asked Meldrum about the Smithsonian cover up and if he had ever came across any large human skeletons....his reply was all he ever saw were "mammoth bones and journalistic tall tales" But hey, he might be on their payroll IDK.....I do know, however, Jeff has had opportunity to view giant skeletons in the past.....

Why does anyone think the US government would have any kind of interest in covering up a race of ancient giants? Or any government for that matter? One would think maybe other governments in the middle east would be eager to parade documented proof of these beings out in front of the world. But alas, nobody does. Do you really believe there is a world kabal keeping all this alleged ancient history secret?

To me, this is a dead end that many threads run into. We have these fantastical claims, yet the evidence is nonexistent. As soon as the idea of a government conspiracy is introduced, everything else is basically shut down.

The fact that we don't have these giant skeletons or 32 dead Bigfoot tells me that the original stories are most likely false. For some reason, my mind doesn't jump to overly convoluted government conspiracys with no logical motivation.

I would like to see what would happen if we could try not bringing up government cover-ups or mainstream science conspiracy in even a single thread. The conversation might be much more interesting.

Incidentally, I asked Meldrum about the Smithsonian cover up and if he had ever came across any large human skeletons....his reply was all he ever saw were "mammoth bones and journalistic tall tales" But hey, he might be on their payroll IDK.....I do know, however, Jeff has had opportunity to view giant skeletons in the past.....

What's the story with Jeff examining giant skellies? I either forgot or never read that.

To me, this is a dead end that many threads run into. We have these fantastical claims, yet the evidence is nonexistent. As soon as the idea of a government conspiracy is introduced, everything else is basically shut down.

The fact that we don't have these giant skeletons or 32 dead Bigfoot tells me that the original stories are most likely false. For some reason, my mind doesn't jump to overly convoluted government conspiracys with no logical motivation.

I would like to see what would happen if we could try not bringing up government cover-ups or mainstream science conspiracy in even a single thread. The conversation might be much more interesting.

Now wait a second.  We've introduced a well-documented source evidencing that the Smithsonian collected large skeletons in the past, and we've documented the Smithsonian's Powell Doctrine, which actively and explicitly discourages investigation into or consideration of Native American archeological studies as anything more than a cataloging with the most primitive interpretation.  We've also put the Powell Doctrine in historical context regarding its relationship with Manifest Destiny, and the relocation of Native Americans.  Do you simply dismiss this evidence with a casual sweep of your hand?  Have you actually bothered to read the reference provided before doing so?

• Upvote 3

^^^Ex-ACT-ly.

It's the bigfoot skeptics that contribute nothing of interest to the discussion, and they are to blame for what they find unsatisfying...as well as for their continuing efforts to shield themselves from information that might make them uncomfortable.

The bones are from a Native, possibly European based giant human race, this is well documented, they have a name, etc. I've already posted on this in January.

These are not BF bones, they are from a giant human-race that lived in the Americas.

Squatches keep their bones to themselves.

Now wait a second.  We've introduced a well-documented source evidencing that the Smithsonian collected large skeletons in the past, and we've documented the Smithsonian's Powell Doctrine, which actively and explicitly discourages investigation into or consideration of Native American archeological studies as anything more than a cataloging with the most primitive interpretation.  We've also put the Powell Doctrine in historical context regarding its relationship with Manifest Destiny, and the relocation of Native Americans.  Do you simply dismiss this evidence with a casual sweep of your hand?  Have you actually bothered to read the reference provided before doing so?

Fascinating but just show me one single bone.

There must be one, right?

^^^Ex-ACT-ly.

It's the bigfoot skeptics that contribute nothing of interest to the discussion, and they are to blame for what they find unsatisfying...as well as for their continuing efforts to shield themselves from information that might make them uncomfortable.

way off the mark...as always