Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

Well Jerry, I can see that you didn't even take the time to read the information provided.

I would be interested in hearing what parts you think are false, and perhaps you can provide a link debunking the claims on the blog.

Seems as though there is a lot of info in there that could be picked apart.

Just b/c it's on a blog doesn't instantly make it false.

Well no, but even the Smithsonian has touched upon the corruption charges that were brought upon him by his colleagues.

He was sentenced to a year in prison for such corruption (later overturned).

My point was, high ranking, international archeaologists (sp?) indeed participate in corrupt activities that include falsifying documents and stealing artifacts.

My point was, high ranking, international archeaologists (sp?)  indeed participate in corrupt activities that include falsifying documents and stealing artifacts

One or two corrupt ones is not evidence of a giant conspiracy.

Why does anyone think the US government would have any kind of interest in covering up a race of ancient giants? Or any government for that matter?

Because it's very important to "any government" to maintain the perception of what constitutes the status quo with the general populace, Darrell.

You were in the military. So you should be very familiar with that vitally important control paradigm.

That's why establishment defenders like you are invaluable to "any government" who wants to maintain its established control mechanisms.

Right, people are assuming that archaeologists and the government actually care that giants walked the earth. 

A perfect example !

Yes Jerry, they do care very much,  and that's why people like you are so valuable to them.

Edited by LarryP

No need to be ashamed, Aaron.

Fortunately there are more and more people like you and I who share our thoughts about our illustrious government(s) and their "Scientists". 

Right, people are assuming that archaeologists and the government actually care that giants walked the earth. 

That's not what I originally wrote.

I stated that the government and archeologists don't care that giants are mentioned in a certain text and hence are not gonna freak out over them as if they confirm it.

The certain ideology you are promoting is already laughable for a number of reasons.

Edited by Jerrymanderer