Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

On reading that last sentence through their remote bion feed, two aliens looked at each other, laughed, and pointed X'strch'xn for the Alpha Centauri system for a spot of cofteathane.  Just sayin'.

I was commenting on the alien babble, err whatever it was LOL

^^^^Sorry, can't confirm anything about alien language; spacecraft; alien beverages; REALLY REALLY large bones that I ...um...whoops.... :keeporder:

You are correct, LarryP.....to the suffering of the public, and those who can appreciate real science

Could you explain, please, Aaron what you consider "real" science to be and how you appreciate its differences from "false" science?

Real science is when actual results are given to the public regardless of their implication, not what some status quo deems to be in agreement.

Well said, JDL !!   One of the best accounts in the book, of a large 8'7" skeleton, and ended in "The skeleton is now in possession of XXXXville collector". At least it wasn't the worn out "was handed over to the smithsonian and thereafter lost...."

Or the control of information for an agenda

Yay!   Hadta plus that one.

MIB

Hello JDL,

For some people as yerself it seems ta jes come nachrul. A bumble-fingered ijut like me stands mute by comparison. I need a nap now. 

Edited by hiflier