Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

I will say or not say I have come across, or picked up any interesting objects while on some of these lands. especially the ones that pop up after a good rain. ;)

What I will say at least here locally they do not confiscate them. It is easier and faster for them to just develope over the stuff.

Also I am not just talking a place where you can see a piece of broken pottery or an arrowhead. The one place I know really well was an established community of early culture. People used to sneak into the property by row boat and dig up the place at dark. They have found weight stones for atlatls, lots of tools, etc...   All of buried now.

Edited by Serohs

Ahh, ok. So a seller would only have to say he found them on his farm etc....plus, like I said, I doubt arrowheads are anywheres near the priority of evidence that giant humans walked the earth.

Just checked.  Federally illegal to pick up arrowheads on public land or on Native American lands.  Ok on private land.  Same for other types of artifacts in general.  There may be regulations involving certain types of finds on private land also, and the federal government can always find a way to take something that they want.  Usually with the land-owner's cooperation, but not always.

Point in case:  the policies that Serohs has referenced.  You find something of historical and archeological significance, you're supposed to shut down development until the find can be properly examined.  They'll slap an injunction on you at lightning speed at the behest of special interest groups, and then process it at a glacial pace, putting you out of business without consideration.

You nailed it.

Yulp, I can definitely see the motive of the contractors to hush a find. But you'd think SOMEone in the force would have enough interest to take anything of major interest--and who wouldn't consider the skeleton of a 12' human at least somewhat interesting?????

Something that interesting can always "appear" at a neutral location.  Or surface having been reportedly "found" at some time (and unknown location) that predates the applicable laws.

That would take a lot of orchestrated effort on the part of the crew that actually found the artifacts. SOmething I have yet to see in the industry. Sooner or later leaks would ruin it.

Yeah I am not sure how it play out down here if there were giant bones found. I am looking forward to the part of that book that goes into the red headed skulls and stuff they found on the gulf coast down here.

@Aaron - when my pal reported his sighting, they told him he was crazy.  After he told them when, where, and how.

Then during the ensuing weeks BLM officials for some reason kept 'popping' up in his area.  Some were harassing, some were well armed, some were busted while 'spying' on him.  He 'cornered' on of the BLM folks basically to ask what the heck they were doing bugging him.  This guy accused him of growing dope, he wasn't.

After that, the other encounters he had he just kept to himself.  These included several gifting situations and many camp circling with 'breaking branches and stench' displays.

That's interesting Cotter--thanks for sharing! So, bigfoot encounter eyewitnesses are really dope growers, and let me guess--habs are king pins? LOL  :jester:  :jester:

Ok, joking aside....what are the largest skeletons anyone has heard of anyone uncovering?

Edited by AaronD

Guest mariner

He 'cornered' on of the BLM folks basically to ask what the heck they were doing bugging him.  This guy accused him of growing dope, he wasn't.

This sounds like the Federal Canadian Government  talking about the opposition to oil pipelines being built to going through wilderness areas. People who opposed this were called environmental radicals and enemies of the state !!!!

I guess it is best to just say nothing to governmental official period.

Guest Darrell

Why does anyone think the US government would have any kind of interest in covering up a race of ancient giants? Or any government for that matter? One would think maybe other governments in the middle east would be eager to parade documented proof of these beings out in front of the world.  But alas, nobody does. Do you really believe there is a world kabal keeping all this alleged ancient history secret?

Edited by Darrell
to remove religious material

^^^^^Right, people are assuming that archaeologists and the government actually care that giants walked the earth.  

Edited by AaronD
to remove religious material

Well, after what was exposed regarding the Bosnian Pyramids, I can't say as I DON'T believe that high level, international cover-ups regarding origins of man is impossible.

Y'know...since it was proven that it does happen n'all.