Are There "dumb" Sasquatches?

hiflier

BFF Patron

Can't say I remember reading of it in WA B, and trust me I've read a lot ( all of the BFRO reports, +++ ) in TH least 18 months..

Well I think Sasquatches can be victims of mistaken identity from time to time and some can be susceptible to clumsiness.

Case in point, an outdoorsmen at dusk near a woodline noticed a dark silhouetted creature and was observing it.  The individual started moving toward the guy who was dressed in dark or black clothing with a dark black hood pulled over their head.  The Sasquatch broke off the move toward him at the very last minute and apparently thought he was moving toward his brethren.  I think this occurred in Washington or Oregon but I've not been able to link back up with the exact report (could have even been removed from BFRO site for all I know).

I'm quite certain they are capable of slipping and falling on steep slopes with leaf litter just like we humans are.  

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/report_detail.php?id=01569

That would be because it was in Oregon my friend because google finally became my friend on this one too. LOL

Proud of myself for remembering that from six years ago or so and having pinned it down to one of two states actually, ; > }

Edited by bipedalist

Hello Incorrigible1,

Any sasquatch incapable of telepathy or implanting thoughts in your mind would have to be considered dumb.

How do you think I got the idea for this thread? ;) The smart ones felt bad for the dumb ones and so picked an airhead like myself to pass the info on to the Forum. :o

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 2

Hello Incorrigible1,

How do you think I got the idea for this thread? ;) The smart ones felt bad for the dumb ones and so picked an airhead like myself to pass the info on to the Forum. :o

Your honesty is disarming. Good on you, my friend. Plussed.

Hello Incorrigible1,

Well played. Plussed!

Hello All,

It was kind of a dumb reply on my part really. But they did tell me to say hello to everyone...........Oops, there I go again. Would someone do me a favor and pull the curtain?

According to "some", BF are smarter than humans. So does that make humans dumb or retarded? ;)

It makes humans guilty of not using all the "resources" that they have access to.

• Upvote 1

Hello thermalman,

Why, yes it does.

@sasfooty,

We shouldn't need Bigfoot to tell us that. But if we do then the Sasquatch Community now has valuable inside information ;)

Hello DWA'

That is true and so are people. I make the mistake of being too quick o generalize both sometimes. Generalizing works until one is speaking about the individual. There are exceptional Human Beings by the ton and so it is true for all other animals as well. There are folks in our race that may not be as bright as the rest. Extrapolating that to other creatures is not a big leap. And while most Sasquatch reports indicate an intelligent creature it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say that it isn't always so.

I don't know if there are incidences to show that but some of the road stuff may offer examples of Sasquatch not getting it, especially if they are that territorial. The NAWAC Team say that individuals keep showing up even after gun shots so who's to say.

Edited by hiflier

First of all, you have to define "dumb".

This question is no different than asking if there are dumb humans, or dumb dogs or dumb cats.

"Stupid is, as stupid does".