Are There "dumb" Sasquatches?

hiflier

Hello Rockape,

If I ccould philosophize a bit? Nothing closes a mind tighter than fear. Animals seem pick up on this. So in a sense what you say is on point. Seeing a Saquatchmay very well be a case of being in a rest state without fear. Of course that could change drastically once it is seen, especially by someone who has never seen one- LIKE ME :o  

Sasquatch hypothetically are still living with natural selection on a daily basis. humans to a certain degree have removed ourselves from this natural cycle.

Intelligence is a term that is subjective, but I think its safe to assume in this discussion that we are addressing a species that lacks fire use or tool manufacture.

But if an individual lacks the ability to find food in a given season, picks fights with grizzly bears on a regular basis, stands on mountain tops during lightning storms....... Then a squatch Darwin Award may be forthcoming.

Hello Norseman,

You must be some kind of a mind reader. Not one half hour ago I was picturing an encounter between a bear and a Sasquatch. As a one on one? A large bear could put a hurt on the legs of a Bigfoot. A low animal like a dog can really go at a human's leg and with a large bear like a Brown then teeth and claws would not be a thing to trifle with. I'll venture that it's an old rivalry in a shared habitat Even in a group what does Sasquatch have other than it's might and cunning? Sure it's a wild animal if it exists as I'm inclined to think, so it could be as ferocious as a bear and perhaps more agile.

I agree though there is a Darwin Award for the best of them if there's a misstep or a brain cramp- or a couple are just plain dull minded.

Edited by hiflier

A little off topic, but I do believe they are prone to physical handicaps. I cant remember where I saw the video but it was showing a bigfoot that was apparently trying to move from rock to rock stealth like and actually looked like a maimed Girrafe. It looked like half of the body was partially paralyzed. It stood out in my mind because the guy said it mimicked a condition that can occur in humans and that there had been other sightings of a creature with the same herky jerky locomotion maybe SimplySkyla can track it down. She has an eye and memory of videos.

Edited by WV FOOTER
edit objectionable content

Nice try Stinkyfeet, but this video was more recent. Last ten or so years ago. If memory serves, (I sound just like Spock there don't i) the video was shot up hill in the mountains and there was some snow. And there was more than one Bigfoot. Two, maybe three trying to duck for cover. Gimpy just wasn't fast enough and got caught.

Spader, are you thinking about the video from, either from Colorado or Utah, where the family was out with the kids, teaching them to shoot? The mother was videoing & the three BFs were way off in the background, running from rock to rock, & one appeared to be crippled.

SSR Team

Spader, are you thinking about the video from, either from Colorado or Utah, where the family was out with the kids, teaching them to shoot? The mother was videoing & the three BFs were way off in the background, running from rock to rock, & one appeared to be crippled.

Yeah that was it Sas, they were in Utah.

I think they're bogus personally.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/34957-inquiry-about-supposed-hemiplegic-bigfoot-video/?p=656093

SSR Team

The same family filmed that one with the chopper to spider, hence why I think it was bogus.

All the details are in the link I provided

BFF Patron

To me they are like "Columbo" dumb

Agreed ^  3 giant steps ahead in most cases, but I think they occasionally slip up. 

^ Agreed they do...

Sometimes though I think the slip ups are planned also :)

Edited by ThePhaige

SSR Team

Some of these road crossings have to be planned.

I can't see any other logical explanation as to how/why they occur like they do.

Especially when you think of the actual chances that they actually would walk in front of a LOT of Cars like they do, Tom Steenburg's new posts in the Western Canada Sighting sections of x 2 sightings on a Mountain Road within 2 hours of each other as an example.

Although why i have no idea.