Picture's In The Field

I wanted to start a thread where you can share picture's or video from your area of operations. This is for people who can't make it out because of bad weather, illness or for whatever reason. I was working on a blog thing but a very nice mod told me how to post images and I wanted to share some of the beauty of Nature and some interesting things I see.

Please feel free to share your field pictures and adventures.

* DISCLAIMER: this thread is not intended to prove existence, only to enjoy the ride!

I found this in the bottom land too. It seems to block a small trail that leads to a much , much bigger path. The FS rd. is a few miles away... It's not the much bigger path, just a pic of the area.

post-21068-0-28609600-1389151585_thumb.j

post-21068-0-15706800-1389151638_thumb.j

Edited by Hellbilly

This great, it always makes the day a bit better when I see others sharing information and interesting things from the field.   

I will be following and most likely sharing here as well.

This summer I got a 5 lb. bag of apples from the grocery store, set them out with some sweet corn at a place I would leave food and this is all I could find the next morning. The apple is still fresh. Look at the teeth marks that are slightly bigger than my fingernail cause I have now idea what kind of bite pattern this is. I kept the apple a couple days in a plastic grocery bag with some of the wrappers, and eaten corn cobs I picked up and it started fermenting and I ended up throwing it out. But I still got the stuff in the bag

post-21068-0-71757700-1389154323_thumb.j

One of the areas that several of my recent trips have taken me. This waterfall is several hundred feet tall, and in an area of historical, and recent, sightings.

Another creek in the same area:

post-23759-0-48024100-1389171419_thumb.j

post-23759-0-00147000-1389171702_thumb.j

Edited by BC witness

Yeah, Thomas, it shows a different face each time you see it, too.

This shot is in the Pasayten River watershed just N of the US border, with their huge wilderness area just S of here:

post-23759-0-97829700-1389173434_thumb.j

Edited by BC witness

Guest zenmonkey

One of the areas that several of my recent trips have taken me. This waterfall is several hundred feet tall, and in an area of historical, and recent, sightings.

Another creek in the same area:

wow thats amazing!

Guest zenmonkey

immmm I'm a dummy lol trying to post a few pics....how do I do that? 

Edited by zenmonkey

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

Click on "More Reply Options" at the bottom of the text box, and there will be a place where you can upload your pics.

This caught my attention on a hot mid September afternoon. I was walking a skidder trail on China Ridge, N. of princeton, BC.

post-23759-0-02554700-1389214386_thumb.j