Picture's In The Field

I posted this picture on another thread.  It may be a juvenile BF print.  It was taken a few days after I thought that one was in that spot, but the snow filled it in. 

There is a mild debate in our house as to if it was a print in a single track, or side by side.  Next time I have to be a better researcher and catch it right away.  But here it is anyway.  By the way, there were no humans that walked that area. 

post-23451-0-10548500-1389934646_thumb.j

Edited by Hammer102492

Guest zenmonkey

Man you've hooked me, the more I see the better it looks...

Can you drive in and then load up a yak and paddle/camp around?

How's the fishing...smallies?

Sorry to be such a curious George and don't reveal locations if your uncomfortable with that. But this area looks like its right in my wheelhouse for a week long excursion....biggie or not :)

Thxs in advance!

lol Don't worry about bugging Gearman I am always blowing his PM and email up with questions about everything! He's always kind and helpful. He is my big footing Yoda.

• 1 month later...

I was out a week or so ago in the swamp bottoms and found a possible track and some scat. I could see toe imprints but too dark in the picture. I also found small red berries on the ground behind the track ane we searched the area and saw no red berries anywhere. The scat I found had hair and the red berries in it but was about 30 yard North of the track I found.post-21068-0-93399600-1394047375.jpgpost-21068-0-41998100-1394047401_thumb.jpost-21068-0-03063000-1394047427.jpg