Time To Stop Falling For The Distractions. Let The Greatest Minds Discover Bf On This Forum!

Well, if you're a person of science, as I consider myself to be (as far as absolutes, anyway) then there are three possibilities.

1: Bigfoot is a very rare and adept creature, and both of those factors make it extremely hard to find.

2: Bigfoot has been found by individuals or agencies that, for one reason or another, decided to withhold the information/proof, either to protect themselves or the animals.

3: Bigfoot does not exist.

I dont believe Bigfoot is a supernatural or extraterrestrial phenomenon. It's either a biological creature shaped and molded over time by its environment just as any other species on the planet, or Bigfoot lives only in our imagination.

I dont know everything, so there could be other possibilities as well. But those are the only scientifically valid conclusions that can be reached based on the evidence available to us.

LOL............apples and apples and all that huh? This makes YOUR assertion (that upon the collapse of civilization that Sasquatches are going to start a back to nature nursing home) on a equal playing field as mine?

As I said, you can take statements made by others which I have posted, and twist or turn it any way you wish to make some asinine, obscure and obtuse childish remark about it. For whatever that's worth. 

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2010/01/smithsonians-formal-reply-letter-to.html

While most scientists believe the likelihood of the existence of such a creature is small, they keep an open mind as scientists should. One cannot prove anything on the basis of negative evidence, and the only satisfactory proof that an animal fitting the description of the "snowman" exists would be either to capture one and study it or to find undisputed skeletal evidence. Only these kinds of finds would result in the universal recognition of the "snowman" by all scientists.

This is what you would call backing up your assertions with FACTS..........you should try it sometime!!! 

What does a form letter that is written for school kids asking question have anything to do with someone shooting and killing one? Absolutely nothing! Sent the Smithsonian an e-mail. Tell them you and others specifically  plan to kill one, ask that if you're successful, who on their staff should receive the body. Be assured you will something more than a form letter in reply.  I suspect the reply to you will be hand delivered. 

Unlike DNA, which in most cases the test destroys the evidence...........a body or a portion there of can be tested again and again and again for DNA. On top of that they can study morphology depending on the percentage of the organism present.

Yep, a bigfoot body or a a portion thereof could be tested several years; maybe until you got out. 

You better start performing the Heimlich on ole granny.............she is choking.

Nah, she hasn't eaten any beef you've provided.  She did think it smelled like it came from the wrong end of a bull though.

Added: I may go to jail for manslaughter..........but it's still a win for the Sasquatch species, if the body is the primary evidence in a criminal case. 

I wholeheartedly agree that it would be "win for the Sasquatch species" if you killed one and were sent  "to jail".

Weak sauce...........is this all you got???

Your making fun of my Smithsonian letter regarding a type specimen? And your just expecting us to all nod our heads in agreement? Your kidding right?!!!!!  Where are your citations to your assertions? And I am not the only one asking for them!

Newsflash.............Justin Smeja? Is not in Prison.........he is on TV. Rick Dyer? He is taking his Bigfoot body on tour.......... Obviously it could all be a hoax, but evidently the MIB isn't whisking these guys away to gitmo to be interrogated about the veracity of their claims.

As for me going to jail? Who cares....... Once this species is proven to science? Then they will receive the same respect and protection as other great apes such as the mountain gorilla and the orangutan. It's a big win for the species and conservation.

I dont believe Bigfoot is a supernatural or extraterrestrial phenomenon. It's either a biological creature shaped and molded over time by its environment just as any other species on the planet, or Bigfoot lives only in our imagination.

If it's a biological creature and becomes classified by 'mainstream science' (I really hate that term, by the way), I very much doubt that physiology, anatomy and physics will have to be rewriten like suggested upthread. 

And if it exists only as a socialogical construct?  Well that probably gives it more power than if it was a living species.  Like angels or demons, for example.  There's certainly no reason to believe either one actually exists but people still exalt the former and fear the latter, sometimes to an irrational degree.

Hello ForestTone,

....2: Bigfoot has been found by individuals or agencies that, for one reason or another, decided to withhold the information/proof, either to protect themselves or the animals....

Sure, I'll go with #2.  "...for one reason or another..." this is what the "Is Sasquatch a Secret" thread tries to address...."decided to withhold the information/proof, either to protect themselves or the animals...." This is also being looked over on that thread, especially concerning the. "protecting themselves" part. I think someone already has a type specimen but since the govenment and whatever agencies are involved have painted themselves into a corner it's too late to come clean without the dirty laundry coming with it. The dirty laundry will not come clean- literally: 

http://banslickwaterfracking.blogspot.com/2014/01/atomic-fracking-in-new-mexico-colorado.html#!/2014/01/atomic-fracking-in-new-mexico-colorado.html

"3 separate Nuclear Fracs Over 6 years

An even clearer description of 3 nuclear fracs over 6 years in the Southwest is given here:

Test 1: Gasbuggy Nuclear Test, December 10, 1967

On December 10, 1967 Project Gasbuggy, a project under US AEC Operation Plowshare Program, exploded a 29 kiloton nuclear device at a depth of 4222 ft or close to a mile underground in an effort to release natural gas trapped in the rocks.

The test called for a 29-kiloton nuclear device to be placed at the bottom of a 4,240-foot deep shaft drilled in a "tight" shale formation known to contain natural gas. To a large degree the experiment went as planned: the underground cavity produced by the explosion, 80 feet wide and 335 feet high, filled with natural gas from the fractured surrounding rock. However the gas was too radioactive to be commercially distributed by public utilities.

Test 2: Rulison Nuclear Test, September 10, 1969
The Rulison test, part of the Operation Mandrel Weapons Test Series

Operation Mandrel was a series of 53 nuclear test explosions conducted in 1969 and 1970. This test series included a 1.2 megaton "calibration shot" code-named Milrow, which was detonated 1,220 metres (4,000 ft) underground at Amchitka Island, Alaska, and the 40 kiloton gas stimulation experiment code-named Rulison, detonated near Grand Valley, Colorado. The Rulison underground nuclear detonation took place in Colorado in 1969, to investigate the possibility of using nuclear explosions to extract natural gas from low grade deposits.

The test, a Plowshare Program experiment called Project Rulison, was performed by the Atomic Energy Commission and two corporate partners, CER Geonuclear and the Austral Oil Company, using a 43 kiloton bomb (greater than 2x the Nagasaki bomb), at the bottom of an 8,426 foot deep shaft.

Over 40 years later –
The federal government prohibits drilling and extracting below 6,000 feet within a 40-acre zone surrounding surface ground zero. (DOE)

Test 3: Rio Blanco Nuclear Test, May 17, 1973

Conducted under the Operation Toggle series 75 miles north of Grand Junction, Colorado
An underground nuclear test took place the Rio Blanco site in 1973, to investigate the possibility of using nuclear explosions to extract natural gas from low grade deposits. The test, the last in the Plowshare Program, was performed by the AEC and two corporate partners, CER Geonuclear and the Equity Oil Company, using three simultaneously detonated 30 kiloton bombs."

One would think that the explosions alone may have sent Sasquatch scrambling with a FEW, after a couple of days, hungry enough to "mutilate" cattle in surrounding areas. Now.....I'm presenting FACTS to form a reason for secrecy surrounding Sasquatch and why disclosure of the animal would upset certain shall we say "interests" and their exploitaations. The ramifications of what was done in Colorado aren't over IMO.

I will post this on the "Secret" thread simply for continuity of thought.
Edited by hiflier

ThePhaige,

We can wish in one hand and.............. you know the rest.

Or we can DO something about it.

I **** a lot of people off and they don't like me, because I'm pro kill, and that's OK. I'm not here to win the "most popular" award and talk about what Sasquatch could be or cannot be for the next 50 years. The time table? That ball is completely in our court.

Body snatcher...........out.

Guest Cervelo

Bad news guys its most likley we'll be having this same discussion next year and the next and the next .....so on and hither to henceforth...

ThePhaige,

We can wish in one hand and.............. you know the rest.

Or we can DO something about it.

I **** a lot of people off and they don't like me, because I'm pro kill, and that's OK. I'm not here to win the "most popular" award and talk about what Sasquatch could be or cannot be for the next 50 years. The time table? That ball is completely in our court.

Body snatcher...........out.

Ya dont p**s me off norse :)

I been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. I already know SSq are reality. I would say I am probably also unpopular for different reasons. Probably for the degree of strangeness that my experiences had brought me. Im not so concerned anymore that the masses understand or are convinced of the reality, but I do believe that it will come and I predict it wont come from a kill. All I can say is well just have to see how it plays out. Personally from what I learned of them I would warn folks to leave this and them alone and just let them be for as long as your able. No good thing is going to come from it... believe me. However people will do what they do and that will be that. As for me I think I have done plenty about it but my contributions arent something I chose to showcase or publicize.

Edited by ThePhaige