Time To Stop Falling For The Distractions. Let The Greatest Minds Discover Bf On This Forum!

Hello All,

"Time To Stop Falling For The Distractions. Let The Greatest Minds Discover Bf On This Forum!"

"The Greatest Minds" being?

Edited by hiflier

• 2 weeks later...

Bff members-  When it comes time and you get too old to venture out like myself IMO if you want to bring this phenom to a station where we can learn more about the subject, then IMO it's time to financially contribute to your favorite research group who can venture out into the field. 

Hello ptangier,

^^ Yes indeed. Equipping and getting in the field is expensive but it doesn't have to be. Hit the roads crossings and along known activity in one's area as much and as often as possible. Good cameras and good video equipment is best but not really necessary. Yes, it will be anecdotal but it's all about getting active and becoming part of the solution in greater numbers. There needs to be a place for these kinds of activities to report to as a type-of-search-method category. The collected info can then be offered to groups in areas that can follow up on the reports. I've seen mentioned several groups actively seeking a type specimen other than the NAWAC. 

Guest Cervelo

Bff members- When it comes time and you get too old to venture out like myself IMO if you want to bring this phenom to a station where we can learn more about the subject, then IMO it's time to financially contribute to your favorite research group who can venture out into the field.

Apparently planting snow peas is the secret to bringing in the big guy....so maybe just plant some in your backyard and walla!

Hello Cervelo,

How's the winter treatin' ya? Today is the first day of my full retirement. Unless I can find something constructivive to do? This Forum could be in big doo-doo :) And your point is a good one if anyone read up on the Honobia encounters. I also think the type of peas were Austrian? It probably doesn't matter but why mess with a good thing, eh? Although "good" apparently wasn't what the Honobia folks were dealing with so a word of caution: pay attention to what folks have said regarding Sasquatch dispositions as they seem to run the gamut from nice to so-so to downright belligerent (read potentialy dangerous?).

Edited by hiflier

Guest LarryP

When anyone starts taking boogers and paranormal/aliens in the same sentence, you lose me...

What do you know about Boogers?

Ever seen one?

BFF Patron

Apparently planting snow peas is the secret to bringing in the big guy....so maybe just plant some in your backyard and walla!

Bigfoot will have to fight me for the snow peas!  Love 'em. 

Guest Cervelo

Hiflier,

Congrats on retirement bro at least one of us made it out alive!!!

Winter in Va has sucked tomorrow in the 60s...Monday nite low of 9 and snowing Blah!!

Bi,

LOL please get footage!!!! :)

Edited by Cervelo

Guest Crowlogic

Even a great mind needs a subject to examine in order to apply the mind.  So  a Bigfoot either alive and kicking or complete though dead must first be brought in.  Without this many elegant thoughts and scenarios can be constructed.  Each conceivable and believable but no specimen no game.