How Has Seeing A Bigfoot Changed Your Life?

Hammer102492

One more thought on that last thought...

Thanks again Phaige for lending your knowledge about them revealing themselves to one person, and ignoring another. 

All good things in all good time.  People are on different paths and daily schedules.  The engineer, doubter, hubby, love of my life, is not closed to extra-ordinary things happening.  He saw a full out ghost sitting on the couch of a frat house in the summer at college.  He lived in haunted houses.  His grandmother had a gift.  He's not opposed to seeing anything.  Doesn't look for it, and won't believe it for sure until he sees it.  A call or an eye glow or a knock isn't going to do it for him.  He told me that if he found his new smoke out house looking thing had been opened like a raccoon couldn't do, he may believe it.  I said, "I sure hope they don't become that bold!"  But when he's smoking the local butcher meat, it smells good.  He started that this spring / summer so I blame part of this SSQ stuff on him. 

But he's going to need to see it to believe it.  I hope it does.  All good things in all good time.

If this Spring and Summer were anything like last year, well, I'll just have to let you know. 

What I do know is that I almost hit a deer tonight coming home at 2100.  No time to react, it was right there on the road.  Fortunately, I wasn't going super fast, so I braked and missed it.  There are so many freaking deer around here.  I hope SSQ gets some to help us with the large population. 

If there are SSQ around here, they are eating large. 

I took this picture a few days ago, from the spot where I saw the possible SSQ jump across the road.  I parked there for a few minutes just like I did May 14, 2013, in the same spot.  I was really saying that I wanted to know if they were around.  A turkey went by, so I took a picture of it, just like I took a picture of the horses and where I had previously seen deer jump and rabbit run.  Later that night, I went outside with my music, and saw eye shine / glow or whatever it was to describe on the hill behind our house. 

So where I believe that I saw a SSQ jump in the road, in that very same spot, I have seen turkey, deer and rabbit.  Also saw that tree thing from two earlier posts. 

Whatever, it all could be nothing individually, but sometimes it seems like things just keep adding up and I would be stupid to ignore it. 

Maybe I'm just the turkey in the road.  That's how I feel sometimes. 

I'm chasing the BF, the BF are chasing the turkey and please, I hope they eat more deer because I almost hit a huge one tonight. 

>>edit   Actually, sometimes I feel like the SSQ are chasing me.  That's BF fever for you, or it could be real.<<

How many people can say on these BFFs that they could honestly believe that they could walk outside their front door and have a 50% chance that they could have some sort of experience.  I know I can.  It may be subtle, or sometimes large.  But that's what I think is going on around here.  Shaking my head, yeah, I'm tempted to go out there right now and see what happens. 

Thinking about starting a new thread about people that believe they have SSQ in their back yard. 

post-23451-0-35175700-1394171329_thumb.j

Edited by Hammer102492

Totally not offended, just saying engineers can and will have encounters too :)

Yup. Happened to me...

Guest lightheart

Hey Hammer

I was thinking that where the Bigfoot crossed the road must be a game trail. If you have seen turkey and deer in the same location it is probably a game trail. I have really been paying more and more attention when I find one.

Maybe in the Spring you might take a sandwich and just spend a little time just watching what crosses there. That is one of the things I am loving more and more about all this. I have always been sensitive to nature but it feels like I am becoming more and more tuned in to the little clues all around that are there to be noticed.

I have said i would love to take a tracking class to become more aware in the woods. Truth be told though I think I am learning a lot just naturally since i have spent every weekend morning in the woods for months now.

Duh, that makes sense that its a game trail! I didn't think about that before. I have seen a deer cross in that same place too, which helped confirm that what I saw wasn't a deer. I have seen a rabbit there too.