Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Guest thebigfeller

hello everyone I am new to this forum, as a matter of fact , this is the first time I have told a lot of people my experiences , I do not think many people have actually seen a BF. And I'll tell you why. There stories are like well now that I have seen one, im going to start going after them, I look forward to having a close encounter, he was 9ft tall, he was knocking on the trees, he was 500 to 1000 lbs, he was huge 4 foot in width, he was , these are all uh stretching it. I have had so many encounters with these things not by my choice either , There are several real encounters on here of people whom I think actually have seen them. A good example of this is on BFRO site no#28230, Im 6,5 230lbs , when I was 18 I was 6,3ft 180lbs.The first one I saw, I was hunting, armed with a 22cal, September , squirrel season, I kept hearing another person walking near me , but never saw anyone, finally I just hollered out hello, nothing, but I was zoned in now to foot steps, it was very dry, and hot, I had put 3 squirrels in the creek to stay cold, I was kinda getting an odd feeling like I was being watched by someone, so  I went to the creek, to get the squirrels and get back down the mountain, as I walked it walked, as I stopped it stopped, im very concerned now, someone is there, dread is what I felt. I turned and scoped behind me , that's when I saw it thru the scope. It was a man, but not a man, it was almost like a copy of me but, it screamed at me like a woman seeing a monster, and a bobcat put together. It went thru me like ice, I started crying, just standing there, to afraid to move, terrified never been so scared. I turned and ran, I ran cross country in H.S. to keep in shape for wrestling. And on this day I ran I was balling . that first encounter ruined me , It was 10 years before I would go back in the woods,alone, and till this day, I am armed to the teeth, when I do go, I go with others as well, never alone. It ruined me, it actually did change my life forever, this one was 6,3 250lbs, very thin hair, none on the face what so ever, sun tanned skin, red glowing eyes like an ir light, it was the face and eyes that haunt me, and that scream,it was an abomination of man. Since then many other encounters, now, any twig snaps im on it, this is not by choice, but instinct, I wish I had never seen these things, they do not look like gorillas, they look like trolls in the movie willow. Horror, disgust,uncontrollable terror, then im actually knowing you saw one. not well I remember it was 12 ft tall 2000lbs looked like a ape, heard it knocking first, who made that up Monster Quest, all the people and T.V. shows doing that, lol they don't do that, lol. that sound clip from the sierras is how they sound, in the real world.they sound like a deer choking to death on a apple.and you hear that take the safety off your gun.             I'm not putting down other peeps or their storys, all my experiences have been bad for me, I used to love hiking, hunting, fishing, camping,now I look like Rambo going in to the woods and I'm still afraid!

• Upvote 1

Did it occur to you that if it had wanted you, it could have got you, without you ever knowing it was around?

The sound of walking would have been to let you know it was there, & to see what your reaction would be. Everybody doesn't react the same way.

Nothing is any different that it was before you saw it, except your attitude.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest thebigfeller

it may be as you say, but if and when you see one, alone in the woods miles from any road, you tend to be on alert, then you see it you just wanna be gone

This is completely confusing to me,  are you saying that not many people have seen a bigfoot because you have and it was to scary for anyone ever to return to the woods searching for them ?   Please explain what you mean.

^Interesting story.  Welcome to the forum!

Could it be that you saw a type II or III BF like creature?

Also, how many actual sightings have you had?

For the rest of us, below is a pic of a troll from the movie willow.

Willow_036_9900.jpg

Oh, big feller - some folks here have regular contact w/em in their yards.

Just a heads up.

• Upvote 1

it may be as you say, but if and when you see one, alone in the woods miles from any road, you tend to be on alert, then you see it you just wanna be gone

Maybe so. I've seen them, or parts of them dozens of times, but it was always near my home or from the inside of the truck, so I couldn't say how it would be if it happened alone in the woods.

I never saw one that I thought of as being ugly. I think they're fascinating.

I saw two of them from the alleged 'safety' of my truck. Both were no more than 8 feet from me. I was only concerned in an intellectual way- I knew that a bear or buffalo that size could take my truck apart like a pop can, but I didn't really feel that that was what they were up to. I just thought it might be a better idea to keep going, rather than hang around and See What Happens Next. Sure caused an enigma for myself in doing so! It never affected my enjoyment of the woods though, and I frequently go off-trail. If anything, it makes the forest more interesting. Sounds weird, but I have come the conclusion that while they can be dangerous, they really would rather just be left alone such that they will leave first in an encounter.

But in such encounters the humans have often decided to leave as well, and aren't looking back to see what went on.

Welcome to the BFF!  Did I miss it, or did you say where your sighting occurred? Also, I'm a bit confused as well, have you seen more than one? I noticed you said, "The first one I saw".  Can you tell us about any other sightings you have had?

Guest thebigfeller

where I live in the hills of Va, I think we must have a bunch of em . I know sounds crazy, theres a hidden lake, 7 mountains 4 valleys, and 1000's of acres, you can't get too, parkway, state, etc land if you own it is worthless, no access, always been this way really. you get back in there make a fire , set your camp go to bed , betcha you have a vistor, they are that common, its like the valleys of the trolls. yes I have seen them many many times. everyone I know who has been in this place has had an encounter, including non bf peeps, now they got it lol. Glen was one such, he will not go up there anymore, he gotta scared bad, he was sputtering and spitting and ballin upon his return from camping,best part is he had to walk off, lol, he and his girlfriend no longer lol, or want to go camping.

Guest JiggyPotamus

I have to say that I disagree with you about how many people have seen these animals. I think it happens relatively frequently, but that most people never say anything. Adding up all of the reports that have been talked about over the years, going back to the 19th century, I would estimate that there are about 10,000. The BFRO has close to 5000 reports that have been filed with them I believe, so maybe 10,000 is too small. And considering most of these are not just mentions of seeing a bigfoot, but are in-depth descriptions, they hold more weight imo. But "a lot" of people is subjective, so there is not really any use arguing whether a lot of people see bigfoot, so I would say we're both right on that point.

I don't think the bigfoot actually knock at people. If they knock on trees at all, it is likely to communicate with other bigfoot that are a distance away. There have been reports of people seeing them knocking with sticks or rocks, and it seems like a primitive behavior that such an animal would engage in, so I believe that they probably do knock on occasion. I definitely do not think we can dismiss such reports.

I would urge you to be careful about which reports you dismiss. It seems that you might think a report is false due to the fact that the reported behavior doesn't coincide with what you yourself saw during your encounters. Not all sasquatch are going to behave in the same manner when encountering a human, nor do all sasquatch have the same tendencies and mannerisms. I would estimate that the closer they are to humans, the more individuality they will possess. This is because with intelligence comes a more individual course. More primitive animals are driven by instinct, not rational decision making processes.

I believe your story, if it makes any difference, and can understand the feeling of fear that many people report. I was not overwhelmed by fear during my encounter, although I definitely was afraid to a certain extent. But I also knew what bigfoot was, and therefore did not have my reality overturned as much as some. I am not sure if I believed in them at that point, but I definitely thought they could be out there. Plus, it was going away from me when I saw it, lol. Had it been coming towards me, I may have had a completely different reaction. I guess my point is that not all eyewitnesses are going to respond in the same way.

Their emotional state, individuality, experiences, astrological sign, shoe size, etc. are all going to make a difference regarding how a person reacts. But you are right in that sasquatch can vary in size. They seem to range from about the size of a football to the size of a Volkswagen, in bulk, and their height is just as variable, depending probably on age.

So this is the first time you've shared your experiences? I imagine that you are not the only one who waited to say anything, and I also believe that most people, or the majority, never report their encounter.  And some might mention it online like you have done, and not file an official report. There is nothing wrong with that, but it just makes it difficult to know just how many people have seen a bigfoot. I would estimate that there are tens of thousands of people who are still alive today that have encountered a bigfoot. So that would mean only a very small percentage filed a report.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences with us, as it was an interesting read. The fear response was especially interesting, and I would like to ask you why you thought you were so scared? Was the fear based on the animal's size, or was it based on the fact that you were seeing something that is not supposed to exist? Or was your fear like mine was...more of a primal fear, sort of like how one would fear a bear or something? I've never encountered a bear though, lol.

Guest thebigfeller

it was not anything like that it was like seeing something that should not be,disgust, then the fear just slammed into me like a freight train, since then, I hear them, my skin crawls , but I know what it is ya know.

Well, you said you looked at him through the scope. Maybe he didn't like having a gun pointed at him. Probably sent you a little dose of fear to divert your mind from shooting at him.

Wouldn't you scream if you saw someone pointing a rifle at you?

Guest thebigfeller

you may be right on track there yeti, more so then you know, I as well think they may have that ability.

I'm sure they have it.

Maybe you should start over.  Leave them a nice gift, apologize for the gun thing, explaining that you didn't intend to shoot, & ask their permission to hunt & camp in their territory. Things might get a lot better there. They're good neighbors when they like you.