Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Guest Scout1959

I think the OP's use of the word "troll" is self-explanatory. Especially in light of advice to use canned beans to ensure an encounter.

C'mon, folks. Were you born last night?

It would seem so at times.

hiyas ima back, as to  crowlogic, pleaser cough for me. crologic  just cough, incorrigle cough, punk.

Please go and hang out under the bridge you crawled out from under.

Okay.... troll...

hiyas ima back, as to  crowlogic, pleaser cough for me. crologic  just cough, incorrigle cough, punk.

Best to remain silent and let people think you are a troll than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by Rockape

180 degree turn from back-country hick to proclaiming me a punk. Outed yourself, Mr. Troll.

Guest thebigfeller

the funny thing about all you peeps is just one thing, just one, I could name off 50, but just one, lmao, you always , always say the same thing, No one will give you the location, every thread I've ever seen, says the same thing, Folks, everything I've told ya is a fact. advice is free, I could care less whether you follow my lead. I could care less what you think. I would sleep better if I knew these friendly super large apes, all got slaughtered, and that is a fact. Carvings Cove in Roanoke co.Va goggle it, go to msn images, it is vast, and it is loaded with them. Careful what you wish for, the red eyed ones are the man eaters, check with an injun, never go alone, never.

incorrigible how old are you?   just asking?

180 degree turn from back-country hick to proclaiming me a punk. Outed yourself, Mr. Troll.

Your jabs really didn't really give him much wiggle room before he had to strike back himself, imho. I wasn't born yesterday, but I think this guy came here with an earnest intent to share. How 'bout we cut him some slack?

Guest thebigfeller

you sound like a child, by the way you type in, just curious 12?

Your jabs really didn't really give him much wiggle room before he had to strike back himself, imho. I wasn't born yesterday, but I think this guy came here with an earnest intent to share. How 'bout we cut him some slack?

Sure. Tear yourself up, Earnest.

Oh, and the next thing from Mr. Feller will be telepathy and orbs.

• Upvote 1

Can I sell you a can of magic beans?

Guest thebigfeller

why do dogs cats,, lions, and almost all predatory animals roll on dead animals, lmao, trolls have a scent gland under their arms that secrete a skunk smell, lmao, knocking again ain't we. all animals that kill do this, lol, scent glands my , cough. read my advice then the lil kiddies will shout at the top of their lungs, how im crazy, funny thing is it will cost you 1.00 dollar, and I could be telling it straight, think on that. They smelled of Death, Rotten flesh, etc, uh my Tinkerbell does it any time she gets the chance the lil bitch.she is a female rat terrier, so censor knows I ain't cussing. 

Bigfeller, you definitely got this guy figured out.

Tell me bigfeller, do you trap in these areas?

Can I sell you a can of magic beans?

You mean you haven't eaten them yet, figured you'd have the munchies by now.

Edited by will

Guest thebigfeller

Maybe those of you peeps who have never even seen a tree, don't know this but most animal owners do, lmao, scent glands that secrete a skunk smell, are you kidding me! that's like saying a pitt bull gets afraid he farts non stop till he calms down, where did that come from, monster quest? Apes? Humans? I mean really, scent glands , they don't smell , when they are there all will be quiet, till they scream, then it's a free for all to go else where.trust me, you do not want to get close to them, they ain't friendly, If you walk up to one , i'll bet you you are dead in less then 25 seconds flat. and that half the bones in your body will be not broken but crushed, ask a injun. study up on it , injuns hate trolls too. ask around! and you do talk like a punk incorrigible  just so you know, read it back, then do it tomorrow, 10/ 1 you are one of those peeps that has never even seen a mountain, just concrete.