Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Hello JDL,

Me either but I read the book. Absolutely terrific descriptive imagery that succeeded in placing the reader within, as as part of, the story. I did not read the other one (Ascent) though.

Edited by hiflier

Guest thebigfeller

a person who wants to see BF in my view is not crazy, a person who wants to be bestest buddys with them,and get up close and personable is nuts! if my 3 tips do not help you locate, your dream, then i'll give you a fourth , Water if you live or search for the big feller in areas lacking rivers,lakes,swamps,etc you will search in Vain, if you search open woods, you won't see them,if you go around hollering and beating on trees, you won't see them,and if you don't have areas that a rabbit can't get thru, you won't see them, and last but least, a treat.

People have a tendency to follow each other like sheep, monster quest is a joke, knocking, vocals, flir, etc, like those hillbillys chasing the dogman, and everyone is glued to their T.V. set, oh my goodness what a trap they are building to catch him,and people actually think this is real stuff.so the hillbillys say knocking will locate them,everyone does that now just like sheep.i have spent a good part of my life in the woods, I can walk into the woods with my pack, and be gone like dust in the wind, a month later I will reappear, same as I went in. you have to do things actually to be versed in them,How many people here Trap,animals? not many I betcha that, How many can track an animal, not many I'd say, How many can survive off the land? how many can say they are trained in all aspects of survival, not many, but throw up a blog and 1000's of arm chair quarterbacks will jump in. I doubt many here have ever been 10 miles from anything, much less alone. I am not superman, I am not all knowing, lol. advice is free, if you try the advice and it works, it costs you nothing, you lose nothing. If you only follow others you will be safe, but you still alas won't see them.

Guest thebigfeller

I was asked by someone I was training how do you start a fire, when everything is soaking wet, rained 4 days straight, I didn't tell him , I demonstrated it and then made him do it, then I put small amount of Vaseline and gun powder on it and struck it with magnesium rod, poof, fire. The point being now he can do it, he knows the trick that could save his life, he won't forget to pack it in his bag, and he was  grateful .You see, you have to do stuff to be versed in it. advice is free!!!

Guest thebigfeller

JDL  I remember that movie, I did not go see it though, monster movies scare me, I don't watch them, I don't do T.V. much, movies, none at all, I have been to the movie theater maybe 10 times in my life time.i do remember seeing that trailer though, like inner earth type thingy.

I'll be back later on today, its going be in the 60's today, snowed yesterday,lol, I'm gonna boil and wax my traps today, get that done and over with,and my wife wants to make a fire in the pit, and to grill out, so im happy I hate being stuck inside due to 30 mph wind and snow feels like you in jail, we having some crazy weather in VA, this year.

thank you I agree with what you said 100% its all about the temps, and other factors. The reason there is 0% fossils of chimps is because of where they live, always warm, no time for fossils.have you seen the chimps that they just discovered? They are human size, brand new bigfoots? seriously they just discovered them this year, man size ,weight ,height,etc. now I wonder?

seriously could they be related? look it up you will see, full size grown up chimps.

chimps also look like trolls

I assume you are referring to Bili Apes? If not, then what?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bili_ape

By the way, the first chimp fossils were unearthed 9 years ago. But I only discovered this after reading your post...

http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050829/full/news050829-10.html

Edited by the parkie

Hello thebigfeller,

Hey, enjoy the weather! it's coming; just around nature's corner. Don't forget to look for that BF carcass- they don't live forever ya know.

Guest Cervelo

BF,

I've only been able to find these Luck's with onions...perhaps you could let me know which store in your area carries Luck's baked beans with onions or are you adding onions...I really was hoping to draw one in tonite!!!

DD4F2F9F-A903-48B2-8CC9-10946E003C99.jpg

I want to put these bad boys over my snow pea plot and bang bang Bigfoot mystery over ;)

Edited by Cervelo

Guest Scout1959

You need the kind with garlic added.

But that will scare off the vampires.  Which makes one wonder are there vampire bigfoots?  Are they cousins to the trolls?

I wonder if the light of day harms trolls as much as it does vampires. Some "light of day" is needed on this thread. Many seem in the dark regarding the OP's intentions......