Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Hello Rockape,

If you could even make it into the woods. After a can of those one would be "Luck"y to even have friends.

Edited by hiflier

Guest Scout1959

Hello Rockape,

If you could even make it into the woods. After a can of those one would be "Luck"y to even have friends.

Your friends would likely prefer that you go into the woods rather than sit around camp with them...

BFF Patron

You need the kind with garlic added.

Wrong, it's the special cut of Bobo bacon that brings them in.  Garlic and onion and ramps are only for Tenn. BF's lol. 

I wonder if the light of day harms trolls as much as it does vampires. Some "light of day" is needed on this thread. Many seem in the dark regarding the OP's intentions......

Was just wondering if he might have seen some of the creatures from The Descent, but his amusements probably run in the direction you suggest.

Hello All,

All kidding aside I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt here. His encounters may very well have happened and if so who's to say his advice isn't sound for what he's says he knows about BF's in that region from experience. If that is the case then the knowledge could be of good benefit to those in the area. I need to go back and read some of Branco's and Coonbo's posts on what sasquatch is more agressive and in which regions. I also ask "thebigfeller" about hair color and any other characteristics he may have observed. if we're being buffaloed that's one thing but if we're not then as a member he sounds like he has much to offer.

Edited by hiflier

Two people speaking with a French accent, one native and one affected, sound much the same to someone who doesn't speak French,  the Frenchman knows the difference.

^His story certainly sounds just as 'real' as others I've read here.

Precisely. Bigfoot told me that, too, in a mental picture.

Guest thebigfeller

lmao funny peeps here ,   his hair color is red, and tan, and he is always grumpy, just so yall know I don't care about money fame or anything like that I hate him, I wish his death , and all like him, he is an abomination of man, you see him you will cry, and then you will hate, then you will fear, I wish I had never seen him. you see its one thing to imagine they are real, but when you know, they are real, then a midnight stroll is like lmao, unless you packing serious fire power. they really are trolls. just a lil research ask a injun . serious . bows to all. sorry, I cannot do this sometimes. 

Hello thebigfeller,

S'ok man. Just chill a bit. it's all good ya know? If you couldn't do this you wouldn't be here right? Lot of good folks here in spite of the teasing. We all get used to it. Hang out read a few threads to get your feet moving. I'm doing some research for your area to educate myself a bit. Looks pretty wild there as woods go.

Guest Crowlogic

I read the first 10 posts and I'm confused.  The OP states a BF encounter but one that is somewhat a typical.  Also the the posts go on to mention trolls.  We need to reel a bit of this in for a few moments.  Trolls are obviously mythical beings and BF is a more primate like creature.  In many ways the sighting is unique and not all that much like a Bigfoot.  That there are remote valleys and forest lands seems to lend itself more to feral humans as opposed to unknown primate.  I am always skeptical of easy encounters and regularly occurring  encounters.  In these hidden valleys and lakes there are hunters and sometimes those hunters are hunting with big bore rifles.  If these "things" are predisposed to checking us out and scaring the bejezzes out of us it seems logical to me that by now one would have tasted the business end of a 30.06 by now.  If not reported than perhaps a feral human got bagged so keep quiet and get out of Dodge about it.  There's that strange episode of  X-files where a certain de evolving takes place due to a certain stagnation of the gene pool.  This one does not sit comfortably with me yet something is happening back there.

Hello Crowlogic,

i don't know that the OP isn't using BF and Troll interchangeably. After seeing the artist's rendidion of a troll I guess I can see the similarities to what folks describe as a classic Sasquatch.

I think the OP's use of the word "troll" is self-explanatory. Especially in light of advice to use canned beans to ensure an encounter.

C'mon, folks. Were you born last night?

Guest thebigfeller

hiyas ima back, as to  crowlogic, pleaser cough for me. crologic  just cough, incorrigle cough, punk.