Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Guest Cervelo

where I live in the hills of Va, I think we must have a bunch of em . I know sounds crazy, theres a hidden lake, 7 mountains 4 valleys, and 1000's of acres, you can't get too, parkway, state, etc land if you own it is worthless, no access, always been this way really. you get back in there make a fire , set your camp go to bed , betcha you have a vistor, they are that common, its like the valleys of the trolls. yes I have seen them many many times. everyone I know who has been in this place has had an encounter, including non bf peeps, now they got it lol. Glen was one such, he will not go up there anymore, he gotta scared bad, he was sputtering and spitting and ballin upon his return from camping,best part is he had to walk off, lol, he and his girlfriend no longer lol, or want to go camping.

I live in Richmond Va. I'd love to check this out if you would be so kind as to provide the location.

If not publicly you could PM me I will keep it confidential.

Guest thebigfeller

im going to actually do that soon yeti, I have amassed nv, cameras, trail cams, etc,and im going to try and get some good pics for everyone, have to camp out with trail camers though peeps steal em.

one location is called Carvins Cove and it owned by the city of Roanoke ,its a vast area goes all the way to cawtaba almost WVA. spooky place during the day, its vast. goggle it

you get gone missing don't blame me.

you can fish, camp, have outdoor facilitys for groups, its really a place where 99% of people that go there go out on boats and never set foot on land, best thing is research it, before you just take off, ya know. as I have said it is a huge area.

Guest thebigfeller

yes that's the place, if you go to msn images you get an idea just how vast it is, also have you seen that pic of what looks like a  monkey climbing up a bank on trail cam?

it may be on this site as well looks like an orangatang sorry my spelling is bad

Guest Scout1959

^Interesting story.  Welcome to the forum!

Could it be that you saw a type II or III BF like creature?

Also, how many actual sightings have you had?

For the rest of us, below is a pic of a troll from the movie willow.

Willow_036_9900.jpg

Oh, big feller - some folks here claim to have regular contact w/em in their yards.

Just a heads up.

Fixed that for you (in red)

With all the claimed regular contact still there is no proof offered.... amazing isn't it?

• Upvote 1

Guest thebigfeller

Wildman just so you know when I go fishing, or hunting carrying a camera to such a solo event is uh kind of like uh self posing pictures? I'll tell ya some thing else you probably don't know, did you know there is not one fossil, of a chimpanzee, yet they do exist don't they.How do ya figure such a thing is possible? Think on it :o

im going to actually do that soon yeti, I have amassed nv, cameras, trail cams, etc,and im going to try and get some good pics for everyone, have to camp out with trail camers though peeps steal em.

You might want to leave the cameras at home until they get over their mad at you.

Guest thebigfeller

on you tube there is a viedo of a deer decomposing it takes 3 days nothing is left, and it was wired down, time lasp, I think university of Alabama did it, no fossils there either, good advice there yeti

Spring time gets here I plan on carrying a camera every time I go in the woods, fishing, camping, etc look my profile you will see

people do not normally carry a camera to visit, go out to eat, go to work etc, they just don't wildman

snowed here yesterday. spring is coming though

Hello thebigfeller,

First things first: Welcome to the BFF! Second, there's a thread around here I started a while back called "Dead Sasquatch". The discussion was specifically aimed at this time of year. My hypothesis was that bodies of older or infirm Sasquatch that didn't make it through the winter wouldn't be decomposed. They might be scavenged upon or even have bones scattered around before the cadaver was acutally frozen but by and large the remains of an arm, leg, torso, or head may have survived predation.

The trick of course would be that 1) Sasquatch didn't bury their dead which has also been discussed here and 2) the body wouldn't be decomposed and should be around even if not intact because of bears getting out of dens during warm periods or other animals. Nature's work begins with rises in temperature followed by fly hatches, bacteria and other insect activity.

Just thought you might keep it in the back of your mind during your treks.

Guest thebigfeller

thank you  I agree with what you said 100% its all about the temps, and other factors. The reason there is 0% fossils of chimps is because of where they live, always warm, no time for fossils.have you seen the chimps that they just discovered? They are human size, brand new bigfoots? seriously they just discovered them this year, man size ,weight ,height,etc. now I wonder?

seriously could they be related? look it up you will see, full size grown up chimps.

chimps also look like trolls

Wildman just so you know

Just so you know and to avoid confusion. "Wildman" is not the screen-name, it is their posting level.

See just above my avatar where it says "Yeti"? That's my posting level. Just above that you'll see "Rockape". That is my screen-name. Same for everyone else.

I don't know why someone else hasn't helped you with this.

Guest thebigfeller

thank you as I said im new to your sight, nice heads up don't wanna appear stupid ya know

and I bet peeps was rolling in the floor

<I bet peeps was rolling in the floor>

You seem to have them enthralled. They didn't even notice.