Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Hello Rockape,

I thought it was cool that "thebigfeller" was using "yeti" as a substitute for "bud" or "pal" so didn't see the misunderstanding LOL. Guess who isn't sharp as a tack today.......yep. Me. Guess who is. Yep. You.

Edited by hiflier

Guest thebigfeller

lol they really are not rare, I think there are a ton of them here in VA, they are very curious animals, I'll tell you a secret most don't know about them, don't hit no trees with sticks, or rocks, record your wife or gf screaming as loud as she can, play it way before dark in an area that is remote, take a can of lucks beans with onion, open it place it about 40 yards from your camp,wedge it in a tree limb 6ft off the ground, build your fireand keep it going till beddy by time. if there is a troll in your area you will meet it , or your texas strawberrys will be gone. Sounds stupid huh, try it, if there is a troll near you it will find you, just a way to say thank you, for some reason hearing a woman screaming arouses them, and smoke from fire it will come to you, if there is one in your area. that's how im gonna get it on trail cams this year.

lol  sounds really stupid don't it. Try it , I really would to love to know where knocking stuff came from, you do that you won't see nothing lol.

they love lucks beans, lol don't even bother asking me how I know this, just try if you are way out who is gonna know you tried it, no one, don,t forget the woman screaming thing way before dark, lol

betcha you will be thanking me back later on

Guest thebigfeller

don't use anything but lucks beans with onion, no cheap off brands, knowledge is power.

you can punch a hole in each side of can and hang it up too. keeps lil critters out of it that way .If you gonna be out more then one day I'd hang it lil critters lose fear of you fast, trolls fear nothing to begin with,

Guest thebigfeller

I always carry my glock, and a 44mag rifle when I go out camping, I have had no reason to call them in personally they scare me to death, but for all you people who claim you want to be as one with them , that's how you do it, betcha you will not be so happy you called them in, when they come in you will hear their foot falls first, then sierra sounds, then you will wish to god you at home. betcha.

spring time I will be doing this at all trail cams , I won't be any where near them after dark, be careful of what you ask for you just may get it.

Guest thebigfeller

of coarse, there is,

why?

oh you thinking ******, like book 414, yes I do believe they do that , I know they make nests like debris shelters, you could walk right by a nest and not realize it is a nest, they love cut out areas, that have been timbered. you can't get thru these places perfect hiding spot, they nest up high as they can get as long as its hell for a rabbit to get thru, they would know you was coming a mile away. Don't search for them trust me they will come to you.

if you follow my advice trust me, you will get what you want, I personally wish I had never ever seen them, still fear them, still hate them.

Guest Scout1959

of coarse, there is,

why?

oh you thinking ******, like book 414, yes I do believe they do that , I know they make nests like debris shelters, you could walk right by a nest and not realize it is a nest, they love cut out areas, that have been timbered. you can't get thru these places perfect hiding spot, they nest up high as they can get as long as its hell for a rabbit to get thru, they would know you was coming a mile away. Don't search for them trust me they will come to you.

if you follow my advice trust me, you will get what you want, I personally wish I had never ever seen them, still fear them, still hate them.

of coarse, there is,

why?

I think you mean 411...

I'm thinking troll. Definitely troll.

There is no doubt in my mind...

when they come in you will hear their foot falls first, then sierra sounds, then you will wish to god you at home. betcha.

Your imagination is getting the best of you.   I've been there.   I was a little concerned when he was approaching 'cause it was fast 'n' furious and I was a little afraid of being stepped on, but once I heard his pace slack off, then stop 4-5 feet away so I knew I wasn't going to be stepped on, my worry went away.   I spent 45 minutes or so in my tent (tent?  more like a bivy .. .90 inches long, 30 inches wide, about 16-18 inches tall) while the big guy messed with it apparently testing to see what I'd do.   I don't know whether he left first or I fell asleep first.    

It doesn't mean nothing can go wrong, but at some point, you have to realize life itself is a terminal illness, none of us survive it.   Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, believe in yourself, in your gear, in your capacity to use it to rise to whatever comes.  

MIB

• Upvote 2

Guest Llawgoch

where I live in the hills of Va, I think we must have a bunch of em . I know sounds crazy, theres a hidden lake, 7 mountains 4 valleys, and 1000's of acres, you can't get too, parkway, state, etc land if you own it is worthless, no access, always been this way really. you get back in there make a fire , set your camp go to bed , betcha you have a vistor, they are that common, its like the valleys of the trolls. yes I have seen them many many times. everyone I know who has been in this place has had an encounter, including non bf peeps, now they got it lol. Glen was one such, he will not go up there anymore, he gotta scared bad, he was sputtering and spitting and ballin upon his return from camping,best part is he had to walk off, lol, he and his girlfriend no longer lol, or want to go camping.

Well, that's everything sorted.

All someone who believes in Bigfoot has to do is go camping in Virginia, wait for a Bigfoot, then shoot it.  No more mystery.  Norseman, sounds right up your street.

Seriously, if the rules of this site forbid even people who believe in Bigfoot saying "Stop talking nonsense!" to people who say this sort of thing,then the rules need changing.

Edited by chelefoot
Rule 2A