Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

Admin

Is there a link to the video of it? That may (probably not though) prove helpful.

and the build up has been to this...... i'd love to see stroud get the goods, but cant help but think "how convenient " with the recent build up.

now that this has been released it may get interesting indeed.

good luck les, lets hope that isn't TS in the background.

post-24706-0-18382100-1429145192.jpg

It could just be pareidolia on the dark side of a big rock.

post-24706-0-85634600-1429145596.jpg

Tree branches might be what creates the hand or arm illusion.

Nice catch....certainly sticks out due to the dark color.....would be interesting (if possible) to re-investigate that exact location and see if something is missing....

What appear to be arms and legs are the result of leaves/branches from foreground growth obscuring part of the object. From the standpoint of BF physiology, the "head" is much too large and upright while the "shoulders" are proportionally too narrow. It looks more like a person in a gorilla costume than a BF, but I think Victoria has the right of it being the shaded side of a large boulder.

Assuming it's a real BF, (and I'm not), that's probably only about the top two thirds of him or her. A baby's arms wrapped around her neck could account for the over sized head.

Something just doesn't feel quite right about it, though.

Am I the only one who watched this tonight?? He has standing with him again on this trip!

Good episode. The best one yet.