32 Reports Of Bigfoot Being Shot Dead.

georgerm

Yep, if you're going to haul a Bigfoot out and want to keep it under wraps then you're going to need a trailer and one modified to get the body of a huge critter into it. Planning is essential.

The problem is forgetting the bring the come-along and then getting BF into the truck without a ramp. Once in the truck with the help of  five people, and driving down the highway after the tarp blows off  with everyone following you creates more problems. Be prepared in case you see a road kill BF. 

Hello georgerm,

You obviously haven't seen a BF in a tub. They don't hold still, they eat the soap, they sit on the furniture wet.........YOU try it sometime if you think it's easy! And another thing, I don't care how good you think you are hiding your stash of Zagnuts they ALWAYS find them. Morgan Fairchild wouldn't have put up with that for a second.

Yes, this is another problem if you happen to capture a baby BF or if a big one decides to live with you. Just rig up a Wall Mart plastic swim pool for the big fellow and dump in some commercial grade laundry detergent.

I have to say that with so many reports about Bigfoots being shot and the reactions of the people doing the shooting I have to wonder if they haven't made it all up. Some stories have only come to light years after the shooting happened. Then people worry about the legal ramifications and possibly being prosecuted, or they can't quite remember where it all took place. Sounds a little fishy to me.  

Are you going to pack this fellow home for the neighbors to see? Then when the sherriff arrives, you can start explaining.

post-447-0-37996000-1402066492.png

I can understand why someone, who is unsure of what they shot--could be human, would be a bit shy about going public. I can see why they might wanna bury it and not tell a soul......but if that's the way it all went down then why do we hear of it?

SSR Team

The problem is forgetting the bring the come-along and then getting BF into the truck without a ramp. Once in the truck with the help of  five people, and driving down the highway after the tarp blows off  with everyone following you creates more problems. Be prepared in case you see a road kill BF. 

Yes, this is another problem if you happen to capture a baby BF or if a big one decides to live with you. Just rig up a Wall Mart plastic swim pool for the big fellow and dump in some commercial grade laundry detergent.

Are you going to pack this fellow home for the neighbors to see? Then when the sherriff arrives, you can start explaining.

George you're way off my friend.

You don't need to take 500lb's worth of animal, not if you are fully prepared and have some kind of meat clever.

I can understand why someone, who is unsure of what they shot--could be human, would be a bit shy about going public. I can see why they might wanna bury it and not tell a soul......but if that's the way it all went down then why do we hear of it?

Because a story is just a story, there's no evidence.   I can walk down to the police station, say I just murdered 11 people, but without proof that anyone is dead or missing, all I get is time for psychiatric observation, not prison. 

Further, many (not all) of the people don't come forward with their story for decades after the event.  Time changes a person's perspective and numbs many fears.

MIB

You don't need to take 500lb's worth of animal, not if you are fully prepared and have some kind of meat clever.

Exactly. The two knives I carry with me daily would do a fine enough job to gather plenty of evidence that would easily fit on the back seat of my truck. A head, an arm and maybe a big foot should do.

But even then, you gotta be careful who you share your find with.....I do believe certain things are not allowed to be known publicly

^^ I would like to think it is; however, some believe that if it isn't publicly known or paraded as evidence for all to see--it never happened.

For Pete's sake, if nefarious "Men in Black" were encroaching upon your having a verified specimen of bigfoot, most any cell-phone would allow one to verify their approach to you and said specimen and near instantaneous recording of such to social media.\

C'mon, you've gotta do better with the scary stories of those government baddies that would keep one from proving the Big Guy exists.

I ain't buying it, for one.Prove to me how I'm wrong, mis-believers.

georgerm, on 06 Jun 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:snapback.png

As true as this statement is, I'd don't think I could possibly do something like that. For some reason, I'd feel better, if one could in a situation such as this, presenting an entire body if it were possible after shooting one.

^^^ Inc1, open your eyes!! There are hundreds of cell phone snaps of claimed encounters.....all over every social media; facebook, twitter, et al. Thing is, nowadays every 10 year old has access to editing technology that only A-lister producers had until the last decade----SO, who knows which ones are photoshopped and which ones are the real deal?

New ones every day, just hafta look. They get picked apart and naysayers present their case as well......I always have my phone with me but if I saw a squatch I don't know that I'd be quick on the draw and get a stunning, no objections clear shot--heck I hafta try several times to get a selfie centered half decently LOL

New ones every day, just hafta look. They get picked apart and naysayers present their case as well......I always have my phone with me but if I saw a squatch I don't know that I'd be quick on the draw and get a stunning, no objections clear shot--heck I hafta try several times to get a selfie centered half decently LOL

Pics of dead ones?

Edited by mbh