32 Reports Of Bigfoot Being Shot Dead.

georgerm

Well, then, Aaron, please provide a couple examples of those excellent cell--phone photos, as an example.

post-17666-0-11958900-1402270825.jpgpost-17666-0-43547800-1402270844.jpg

Here's a couple. Like I said, years ago these would have convinced a lot of people. Nowadays the technology even a young child has makes them suspect. Not saying these are 100% real deal, just examples of pics that likely were snapped with a phone

I said LIKELY, they were among a few floating around twitter....you could also check GhostTheory, they hash over any such pics submitted

Nice pictures AaronD. Would be good to know the backstory.

Someone needs to get a real dead one into Dr. Meldrum sprawled out over his desk and papers spewing ticks and fleas all over the place! Just carry your come-along.

The Pic on the left purports to be from more than a century ago, so certainly not a celphone pic, or any other type of digital image. The full photo shows a snowshoe to the left of the figure, and comparing sizes, makes the body appear to be no more than about 4 ft long. My guess is a dead bobcat.

With hundreds to choose from, maybe you could provide better examples?

Better as in how? Hi def? No snow about? Just look for yourself, there are thousands out there--granted, most can be explained away to some degree but not all.

thousands?

How about a few more?

Are we talking about pics in general or dead BF specifically?

I think the first one could also be a dog but a bobcat is probably a better candidate.

Edited by mbh

Never counted, but between living....dead....and what you might call a blobsquatch there are enough to keep a skeptic busy for a while. And more pop up all the time. You could even use google ;) But my point was that there ARE pics of purported dead squatches and with technology today, no one takes many of them seriously--despite the chance that they are real.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure that's the reason they aren't taken seriously.

I would be pretty open minded to any pics of dead BF.

What's the back story to the picture on the right?

When someone shoots a large nongame primate they seem to panic. Smeja could have thrown the juvenile BF into his pick up, but was fearful of being charged, so he left it there. Others have probably done the same after shooting and killing a BF.