32 Reports Of Bigfoot Being Shot Dead.

georgerm

Well how about tons of things “we†are not entitled to know nor will we ever know. Maybe some things they believe the masses are incapable of understanding or grasping…. Maybe even some that if exposed would threaten the socio-economic order of things?  That would be my best impromptu guess without taking a whole of lot time to consider a wider meaning.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Yulp! They wanna govern what We get to know because THey think only They are capable of deciding what We can or can not handle--pu-leeeease. If I'm old enough to get shot for my country shouldn't I get to decide what my emotions can handle?

I believe BF's have been shot, run over, etc. but unless you have the inclination and the immediate means to remove the body, you will not be able to prove it.  i would be very skiittish about cutting one up, as I believe that would invoke an unpleasant reaction from any other BF's around.  I know that I would be very P-oed and vindictive if some on killed one of my family, and more especially if they started cutting up the body.   I think you would have to have a team to secure the body while the means of removal was secured.  I may be able to drag one out of the woods with my Polaris Ranger if i could get to it.  If i had to go home and get a tractor with front-end loader, that would take more time.  If it were night time and I were by myself, forget it-I won't be back until daylight. So, for most people, getting a body out of the woods is neither practical or desirable. 

I ran into a couple of what are suppose to be old photos of guys with dead Bigfoots in the picture. I have no real info on these But I believe they are both Photoshopped. Anyone know anything about either of these? One thing I don't get about the one in the second picture is the deer skull on it's chest. That would have to be the biggest deer head ever. More the size of a cow or bigger. What do you guys think of these,  Fake or Real??

post-24554-0-80724100-1419418721.jpg

post-24554-0-67138400-1419418736.jpg

I ran into a couple of what are suppose to be old photos of guys with dead Bigfoots in the picture. I have no real info on these But I believe they are both Photoshopped. Anyone know anything about either of these? One thing I don't get about the one in the second picture is the deer skull on it's chest. That would have to be the biggest deer head ever. More the size of a cow or bigger. What do you guys think of these,  Fake or Real??

garbage

There are a lot of photo shopped pictures floating around FNF, I would be the last person to tell you “yes this photo is altered and that one is not,†but there a few pretty good photographers on this forum that know more than others what is or isn’t a bad photo.

the one on the left is legit.. its my great great uncle Jedediah Holliday. he braved the wilds and tracked down the elusive beast after it beheaded  the inhabitants of a small native village.

there was only one man left... when asked what happened all he could say was " Gojira , gojira !!!" 

to that Uncle Jed replied " i'm your huckleberry" and went directly after the beast with guns blazing.    ;)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I can see a quite compelling reasoning behind the "government conspiracy" theorists. No doubt there are myriad reasons the government wouldn't want Bigfoot to be proven; in case it restricts environmental manipulation or for fear of people killing them, to name but two. Consequently, bodies would disappear, and there is the odd story here and there to corroborate that

The problem is this: once you go down the "government conspiracy" road, it becomes an easy way to fill in the gaps and inconsistencies that occur when stories don't quite add up. "Oh, must have been the government".

So I must conclude that basically we just don't know.

That's such a weak ending it probably wasn't worth writing this, but never mind! :)

^^^

First of all, I consider that 32 Bigfoot shootings to be extremely low. Nevertheless, that was about as good explanation as any so, I think you did a good job stating your case. Somebody pointed out today there had been over 45,000 Bigfoot related reports by BFRO and if I guess-stimate correctly at least five time that number go unreported, that’s a tremendous amount of hallucinating going on all across the country. Somebody’s not reporting something for good reasons. Take your pick!