32 Reports Of Bigfoot Being Shot Dead.

georgerm

Seems like one of these bigfoot corpses in the early days would have made it to the "new species identification center".   ha   ha   ha..................not a well known place back then.

Could researchers follow up on these reports and exhume one of these BF bodies?

How many museums around the country have bigfoot skulls and bones already?

By the way, where did one take a dead bigfoot to have it ID back in the early 1900's?

Seems like one of these bigfoot corpses in the early days would have made it to the "new species identification center".   ha   ha   ha..................not a well known place back then.

Could researchers follow up on these reports and exhume one of these BF bodies?

How many museums around the country have bigfoot skulls and bones already?

By the way, where did one take a dead bigfoot to have it ID back in the early 1900's?

From what I gather, the Smithsonian - and they are never seen again.

I think we wouldn’t have a National Debt if the Smithsonian charged a fee for entry and allowed the public to tour their basement(s) and storage exhibits …. Would do you say?

From what I gather, the Smithsonian - and they are never seen again.

Things seem to go there and are never heard of again …..

I think they would make a lot of money doing that - good one!

I've seen article after article about the Smithsonian disappearing things out of the accepted normal margins - must be like the storage warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Is it REALLY so geared to keep history so contained - society really going to fly apart?  Worse than the riots in the news so recently?

attachicon.gifBigfoot_dead_Web3a.jpgattachicon.gifbigfootcorpse.jpg

Here's a couple. Like I said, years ago these would have convinced a lot of people. Nowadays the technology even a young child has makes them suspect. Not saying these are 100% real deal, just examples of pics that likely were snapped with a phone

Bigfoot_dead_Web3a.jpg

This picture is from the late 1800's long before cell phones. 

Edited by jayjeti

Here are a few of the incidents when bigfoot was reported to be shot. If true, what does it take to get BF listed as a species?  Why have none of these BF ever made it to a science building? Are there still buried BFs that could be located?

I believe there are bigfoot bones that might could be located in a university or museum if someone was able to locate these finds.  

One problem with shooting a bigfoot is if you don't have the means to haul the body off, and come back later with means to cart off a 600+ pound creature, the body will be gone.  I believe they carry away and bury their dead.  I wrote an article noting incidents regarding why we don't have any bodies or bones.  Here is a link to that article.

http://sasquatchresearchers.org/blogs/bigfootjunction/2014/11/03/test/

As to the photo in #111 above, that has become almost a stock image for people wanting to claim "My Great-Grandfather Shot Bigfoot in [insert year here] in [insert state here - the last one I saw was West Virginia].

I will defer to someone more knowledgeable than myself to identify the best thread addressing that photo.  I would also ask J, ask I would ask any proponent of the photo being a dead bigfoot, do you have a full story regarding the 5Ws (who, what, when, where, and why) surrounding the photo, have any steps been taken to validate any of those claimed facts, and what is the chain of custody of the photo from 18xx to now?

Guest thermalman

My son in law's brother, who is a certified guide and tracker, had access to a picture of a co-worker's grandfather with a dead BF he claimed to have killed in northern British Columbia, back in the early 1900s. He told me the picture was clear and looked very legit. He could see the eyes, count the fingers and toes, and based on his outdoor experience, said there was no way it could have been a fake.

Pictures or it didn't happen!!  :-)

Seriously, though, if that picture were to appear in public, that would be the kind of information that you could start verifying. 

I think we wouldn’t have a National Debt if the Smithsonian charged a fee for entry and allowed the public to tour their basement(s) and storage exhibits …. Would do you say?

Things seem to go there and are never heard of again …..

Apparently their secret is of greater value than the national debt--what on earth could it be??