Bigfoot Beheads People?

Lots of dog stoires, dog being thrown against barn wall (survived, but messed up) dog being stepped on and flattened like a pancake -BF may have been using out barn for spying/shelter. BF with half a dog in his arms, -Then there are the mass of dogs that the Gov investigated in (Wash?)- All from Sas Chronicles. The beheading seems to be in anger, there is the Canada area that this happens also, way back there. And don't forget the Teddy Roosevelt story...

But its not standard op for BF, I've heard of them 'begging' for fish, etc probably older starving BF for example.

But there are strange disappearances in National Forrest, don't go alone, don't wear bright clothing, etc...

Uh, consider the date on that BFRO report. Submitted by witness on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Very new, very 'dramatic', 2 class A's with a run-in with a police car, bulls head ripped off etc... Uhm. I call probably NOT.

I would be suspicious of overly dramatic BFRO posts that have a recent date, because of all the BF podcasts, and TV shows.

Doing a post on Sas-Chronicles, I think ONE of their shows may be bogus reporting. PM ME with the episode if you think the same, see if there is any congruency.

Edited by Wag

Guest lightheart

Wag,

The report is recent but if you read on down this happened back in the 1970's when the area around Davie was just rural farms.

Lightheart, I was wondering about the google map shown and the urban sprawl. The map must be recent while the incident took place in a more rural area in the past.

Beheading a bull is a mystery.

Theory 1: Bigfoot kills the bull with a club, rock, death blows, and rips away the neck muscles bare handed, with teeth, or with rocks.

Theory 2 is it kills the bull, grabs the horns and twists the head round and round. Nope that seems impossible.

Theory 3: It's called a bullsh.... story. The term bullshi.... was coined after this story.

You've mentioned the "good ol' BFF 1.0 days" a couple times.   Didn't BFF 1.0 go down in flames on your watch?

Perhaps this "more accepting and liberal" thing is an IMPROVEMENT.   Personally I think it has a long ways to go yet before it's of anything but a debating society.    There's no room yet for researchers to meet and compare notes without interference from people who just want to shut down the progress.

MIB

It went down in flames but not on my watch.

I was a member of Staff there at the end but I was just a Moderator and had no real power.

I also never said that The BFF 1.0 represented The Good Ol' Days. There are some things I miss about it and I suspect other *old timers* do so as well.

Get your facts straight before you make such broad and hilariously wrong assumptions.

When we resurrected The BFF 2.0 from the ashes of The BFF 1.0, we tried to do things differently.

Seems as if it is working and the initial model we designed was well conceived.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff

It went down in flames but not on my watch.

I was a member of Staff there at the end but I was just a Moderator.

I also never said that The BFF 1.0 represented The Good Ol' Days.

Get your facts straight before you make such broad and hilariously wrong assumptions.

Bff 1.0

Was not represented well but did do a good job in as getting to the meat in some of the sightings. I mean it was a gauntlet if you came on here to report your sighting and took out the BS ,this is why I stayed. Sure I might have gone to extreme on when i reported my sighting but then again what would any one do if you seen and heard and seen what these creatures were doing.

I mean I was in a tent maybe two feet from a creature that had a rock in it's hand that could have been used on me.But the creature was intrested in food and only used the rock as a form of protection. Yes ,I had my 45. Cal at the ready and i was on my belly  listening  while at the same time calling on the radio for the other two to record what was going on on the thermo. Yet the creature made no attempt to attack me while i was in my tent, buit then again I had no idea if it knew i was in there. Again this is all on BFF 1.0 and you can read it all there and see how we were attacked by the same people who are still here on this forum.I am not looking for attention but I just want people to know that yes I have dealt with a creature that i have no understanding of. Only that i know that if it wanted to harm me it would have done so a long time ago not just once but more then once.

So there is some thing that these creatures are either wanting from us or are looking out for us. Either way they are the ones with a motive one why they will willing to show them selves to us freely on their terms. My honest opinion is that there is some thing about them that make them close to our selves that in time will show. When we descover this espect of them we will be amazed at this discovery .

Ok, thanks for clarifying.   I signed up for BFF "1.0" (different username) but had some kind of problem with account setup that I never did get sorted out so I just lurked off and on.    Despite the urging of a couple members to pile in, the atmosphere at the time didn't seem right for me and at that point, I wasn't really ready to do battle in the way that seemed to be necessary to participate.  

I'm here now so I must think this is "better."   There's still something fundamentally wrong and it's written right into the forum guidelines.   Any time something insightful comes up, we get sidelined ... "almost as if by design."    Sounds paranoid but the outcomes support the paranoia. 

I'm looking for that place where researchers / enthusiasts can swap ideas.   Not talking about mutual pats on the back and swigs of kool aid (dunno why I keep typing "kook aid" ... Freudian slip maybe? :)), but scientific brainstorming looking at how the search can be fine tuned to improve the results without wasting energy on the exists/doesn't exist debate.

MIB

So, I'm intrigued.

What is it now that you feel is fundamentally flawed on The BFF 2.0?

On the old forum much of the content that currently resides on the new forum would have never been allowed,

Thus our trying to do things differently on 2.0.

Isn't the exist/doesn't exist question the crux of the matter?

If you are truly concerned with scientific brainstorming I sort of get that.

But it still revolves back to an exist/doesn't exist question for me.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.   I signed up for BFF "1.0" (different username) but had some kind of problem with account setup that I never did get sorted out so I just lurked off and on.    Despite the urging of a couple members to pile in, the atmosphere at the time didn't seem right for me and at that point, I wasn't really ready to do battle in the way that seemed to be necessary to participate.  

I'm here now so I must think this is "better."   There's still something fundamentally wrong and it's written right into the forum guidelines.   Any time something insightful comes up, we get sidelined ... "almost as if by design."    Sounds paranoid but the outcomes support the paranoia. 

I'm looking for that place where researchers / enthusiasts can swap ideas.   Not talking about mutual pats on the back and swigs of kool aid (dunno why I keep typing "kook aid" ... Freudian slip maybe? :)), but scientific brainstorming looking at how the search can be fine tuned to improve the results without wasting energy on the exists/doesn't exist debate.

MIB

We actually have a new section in the forum that is strictly for Researchers.  I think there is a small fee, but each Research group has exclusive access to their area. They can keep notes or use it for data storage, control the content, invite or exclude whomever they want.. that's about all I know about it (and I am not 100 percent certain about this).  Even the staff do not have access.  I can find out more if you are interested.

Edited by chelefoot

We each have our personal questions we're trying to answer.   The question of exists / not exists was answered for me in 1974 before I even knew there was a question.   I don't have anything to offer in the way of concrete proof for anyone else still struggling with it.  My question has changed.   I'm curious about biology but most specifically interested in behavior, especially what to expect next time.

The question of what's still wrong has been addressed quite a few times.    What's important, to me, is getting the whole story on the table for examination.   We have a small group of people who repeatedly shut down discussions.   They are allowed to do so because the tactics they use fall within the forum guidelines.   The only way to fix the problem is to change the guidelines / charter.   I'm sure that would drive away a few people who are only here to heckle and harass but maybe we'd get even more people who wanted to participate if they weren't being harassed. 

I recognize it is possible what I want isn't compatible with the charter and it has to be done elsewhere, but one can hope .. I hope.

MIB

It's partially my fault we have steered off topic, my apologies to the OP.  Someone else in another thread also brought up a similar point, MIB.  Perhaps a group PM, or new topic in the Members Only section is a better place for us to discuss it.  I want what is best for the forums.  Any suggestions for improvement is great. As staff, we don't have the ability to change the rules. But I want to help in anyway I can to facilitate positive growth for this forum.

Sorry again for getting off topic.

MIB

There is this section of the general forum.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/forum/14-in-the-field/

I do not believe the threads there get the attention that threads here in the GF get, sort of out of sight and out of mind. Big Tex has a long running research thread there where I do not believe he has encountered any trouble.

For those interested, here a few incidents from the Midwest that may apply to the thread topic for discussion.

July 2009

Barraga County, Michigan

A motorists says he was driving when a beast looking like wolf man out of nowhere ran across the highway leaving him staring with opened mouth and very confused and puzzled.

Grand Traverse County, Michigan

Reports of a deer carcass found in tree says people discovered deer antlers, head and spine being 8 feet in a tree surfaced near scene of previously reported Bigfoot activity.       

May 2005

Mecosta County, Michigan

Man reports seeing a 7-8 ft brown hairy monster standing over a dead deer ripped to pieces by a golf course making loud roaring noises.

November, 2004

Washtenaw County, Michigan

Citizen monitoring police scanner says Michigan DNR received two reports of a large brown 7 foot tall ape-like creature carrying a dead deer crossing a trail inside a State Recreation Area.

November, 2004

Washtenaw County Sheriff’s were called to investigate several well hidden dead deer all of which had broken hind legs and insides missing in the woods Ypsilanti Township.

October, 2004

Citizen monitoring police scanner says Michigan DNR officer reported Washtenaw County Sheriff’s had a report west of Chelsea, a hunter found a large 12 point buck with the head twisted off, insides torn out.   

November, 2003

Washtenaw County Sheriff’s were called to investigate a series of dead deer all of which were twisted and lined up in the wood line in Superior Township turned over to Michigan DNR.

November, 2002

Jackson County, Michigan

Family in farm house say they have been terrorized by Bigfoot animals screaming who killed and ripped apart a deer near the house leaving the carcass in their yard.

August 2001

Iosco County, Michigan

FBI Evidence Recovery Team and the Michigan State University Department of Anthropology are trying to identify human finger and thumb bones recovered found in a remote area of Huron National Forest.

July 2001

Gladwin County, Michigan

Missing man expressed interest in going swimming in the Tittabawasee River. He was last seen wearing a green multi-color swimsuit.

Oseola County, Michigan

Female observed a tall animal, 6 feet or more, dark colored with pointy nose standing upright, inside her barn turn its head back and looked straight at her.

December, 1992

One of four people who were reported as missing or vanished in the past seven years in a 50-square mile area of dense forest in Upper Michigan.

August, 1992

Ontonogan County, Michigan

One of four people who were reported as missing or vanished in the past seven years in a 50-square mile area of dense forest in Upper Michigan.

December, 1991

Houghton County, Michigan

Deer hunter walks into woods goes missing and never heard from again.

April, 1990

Clinton County, Michigan

Male 17 YOA disappears without a trace at a recreational area where he was camping with friends information entered in NAMUS

November, 1989

Houghton County, Michigan

MSP Canine Unit helped search deer hunter last seen going down an old logging road and search effort was hampered greatly by a freak weather pattern.

St. Clair County, Michigan

Residents called Michigan DNR when they say an ape-like creature attacked a German Shepard dog and threw up on the roof of a house near Roseburg.

December, 1985

Ontonogan County, Michigan

November, 1985

Gogebic County, Michigan

Gogebic County Sheriff's Department search for man gone missing after his vehicle was found with unlocked doors and the headlights on.

June, 1983

Chippewa County, Michigan

Last seen in Michigan’s upper peninsula near St. Ignace. It was reported, the individual left a cabin along the shore of Carp Lake. After stepping into the woods the victim was never seen again.

September, 1981

St. Clair County, Michigan

Michigan State Troopers and local police report man heard noise looked outside and seen greyish black 6'4 Bigfoot creature tearing up a tent and throwing his bicycle 30 to 40 feet.

Muskegon County, Michigan

Man exploring numerous "bear caves" and bone piles when he was chased from woods and felt herded by two bi-pedal creatures. Deer caches found 20 ft in trees, 2-3 ft piles of bones, grunts and thrashing near caves and water.

Berrien County, Michigan

Young couple drove into park at night stopped their car and seen two huge black hairy wild and very muscular or broad black gorilla’s like “Chows†on steroids huddled on all fours there looking at them in St. Joseph Township.   

October, 1972

Gogebic County, Michigan

National Guardsmen, Department of Natural Resources helicopter have joined volunteers with the  Sheriff’s Department and Michigan State police were hampered by  bad weather  in search for missing bird hunter wearing red.

October, 1963

Osceola County, Michigan

More than 200 police and volunteers searched for 2 year-old boy and his dog after he went missing from the backyard was found alive in the swamp the next day.

November, 1961

150 men and two helicopters at dawn today resumed the search for a missing Deer Hunter in swampland

June, 1959

Dickinson County, Michigan

3 year-old girl vanished in the forest while accompanied by parents and a search 500 people with blood hounds found crying child on isle in middle of waist deep swamp 7 miles from earlier incident in 1958.

September, 1958

4 year-old vanished in the forest while accompanied with brothers a search included troops, aircraft and horsemen found youth some distance away without clothes.

November, 1956

Ontonagon County, Michigan

Search for an elderly deer hunter has been abandoned by Michigan State Police.

November, 1951

Gogebic County, Michigan

Sheriff's department with other officers and volunteers searched for deer hunter who has been missing since last Friday north of Marenisco.

October, 1946

Gogebic County, Michigan

Hunter went missing near the Wisconsin and Michigan woodlands of Gogebic County forests and never seen again.

November, 1936

Keweenaw County, Michigan

A search conducted by Menominee and Houghton County Sheriff's including 150 persons for a 17-year-old hunter who disappeared in the forest, the search ended after 6 days and he was never found.

October, 1932

Chippewa Sheriff's Department search for man missing who disappeared from his home.

November, 1931

Gogebic County, Michigan

Hunter went missing near the Wisconsin and Michigan woodlands of Gogebic County forests and never seen again.

October, 1931

Macomb County, Michigan

Scores of neighbors and deputy sheriffs searched the country near Utica for 28 months old missing baby and dog playing in front yard.

July, 1927

Man missing in the woods may have suffered an illness which is recurrent, and causes him to remove most of his clothing, and wander about in the woods in a semi-dazed condition.

October, 1922

Keweenaw County, Michigan

Bird hunters went missing and Keweenaw county and searching parties were making vigorous efforts to find a man and woman who disappeared on a partridge hunting expedition.

September, 1913

Iron County, Michigan

Bones of hunter found in dense swamp and one of several mysterious disappearances of men while hunting in upper Michigan.

November, 1912

Schoolcraft County, Michigan

Remains of young man who disappeared from his home at Germfask, July 6, 1911, were found in the woods when found the head and one leg was missing from the body.

November, 1912

Luce County, Michigan

Remains of missing two years ago still a mystery and bloodhounds refuse to trail, they just refuse to work, in woods.

June, 1891

Gogebic County, Michigan

Human remains of a body were scattered around the ground were found.

June, 1868

Mason County, Michigan

Young 3 year old girl goes missing in the forest at logging camp.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic