Bigfoot Beheads People?

Hello Bobby O – The football player who disappeared while fishing …. After making frantic phone call … about somebody chasing him … land after his body is beneath some light debris near a body of water. I suppose only he and his pursuer(s) know the answer to that but, something doesn’t smell right in my humble opinion. Why dig deep into a man’s personal life and cherry pick whatever plausible medical condition he had or allegedly was purported to have and imply that it may have that unusual set of circumstances ….  

That was one strange deal. We had a long thread about it in the Tar Pit, I don't think it was ever mentioned in the GF, but from what I can recall, the medical examiners could not determine the cause of death, that they really had no clue and still don't.

So I'm curious about the part of your post that I highlighted. Did someone claim something from his past might have caused this? I seem to remember friends and relative could not think of what could have been troubling him, if anything.

Edited by Rockape

Bobby O – I do not know you outside of our brief conversations here but you strike me as one analytical mind. Always asking the right questions and the few you asked, I think I reciprocated with a well thought response. If you know where I can find that NYT news article or if you can post it, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like the opportunity to read it and study the contents.

Hello Rock Ape, I think some of the brief news articles I read suggested some sort of thing like that. He had some medical issue that I found odd, it certainly raised my eyebrow when I read it. It was like laying on the foundation before applying the heavy mascara makeup, and then you read the one brief sentence at the end … he his covered body found underneath some debris which incidentally is exactly many believe bigfoot bury their as well don’t they? Not that I find medical issues odd you understand, but that it somehow was reported as though it was suppose to conjure up a preconceived response, "yeah the guy was hallucinated all this stuff," etc ...  

Rock Ape, what thread was the Cullen Finnerty incident under? What was the general opinion of the members responding? Just curious ….  

Well, we were all just as puzzled, but BF was certainly considered. I don't recall him having any medical issues though.

Edit : It was in the Tar Pit, don't remember the name of the thread, I tried to find it not long ago but couldn't. It's probably a couple of dozen pages back now.

One of the strangest things I've ever heard, and very recent.

Edited by Rockape

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/09/sports/ncaafootball/star-college-quarterback-who-went-missing-died-of-pneumonia.html?_r=0

How is this considered Bigfoot related. Pure BS ! if you go through all those missing people reports there is nothing related to these creatures at all. Most deer kills can be related to predators other then BF but yet you have your few that are. Like I have said ,there have been many times that a lot of researchers should have been dead but yet they have survived to see another day of Big footing. Sure there might be times that they will scare the living Sh** out of you but you will still live that day or night out.  

• Upvote 2

Sunday

May 26, 2013

Lake County

Former NFL QB found dead in Michigan forest - Phoned wife to explain he was "afraid".

Former NFL quarterback Cullen Finnerty was found dead Tuesday night in northwestern Michigan after a solo fishing trip over the holiday long weekend. "We were walking a good line," Scott Boyd, who was part of one search party that found the body, told the Detroit Free Press. "I squatted down. We had seen some trail. And a girl shouted. She walked right up on it. I thought, 'Oh no.'" Finnerty, who briefly played for the Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos in 2007-08, had been missing since Sunday night, Lake County Sheriff Robert Hilts said. He confirmed the death at a news conference. Around 100 current and former players and coaches from his alma mater, Grand Valley State, searched through the swampy woods northeast of Baldwin, Mich., Tuesday afternoon. Hilts said the 30-year-old ran into the forest after having a "nervous episode" and hadn't been seen since. "He phoned his wife and explained he was afraid," Hilts told USA Today. "He left his equipment and ran off into the woods." Finnerty's wife and in-laws immediately drove to his location but all they found was his small pontoon boat. "We found a fishing pole and that's all," Lake County Undersheriff Dennis Robinson said. "No waders and no fishing equipment." Finnerty led Grand Valley State to an NCAA Division II championships in 2003, '04 and '06. Posted on ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2013‎ ‎1‎:‎01‎:‎27‎ ‎AM by Rick Michaels, QMI Agency, Free Republic

2 long-dead men found in northern Michigan tent

CUSTER TOWNSHIP, MICH. (AP) -- Authorities say people who were looking for deer antlers found the bodies of two long-dead men in a tent in Michigan's northern Lower Peninsula.

The Traverse City Record-Eagle and TV station WPBN-WTOM say the bodies were found Wednesday night in Antrim County's Custer Township. It's near Mancelona and about 30 miles east-northeast of Traverse City. Antrim County Sheriff Dan Bean says it unknown if either man had wounds or trauma. Autopsies are planned Friday at Spectrum Health Blodgett hospital in Grand Rapids. Bean says the men's clothing was tattered and was decomposing after one of Michigan's coldest and snowiest winters ever. He says the tent didn't have a heater.

The sheriff says there are no missing people cases in the county that match the men. By WZZM 13, ABC, 12:20 p.m. EDT May 2, 2014

Of course I do not know the cause of death but it ranks up the bizarre side too.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/09/sports/ncaafootball/star-college-quarterback-who-went-missing-died-of-pneumonia.html?_r=0

How is this considered Bigfoot related. Pure BS ! if you go through all those missing people reports there is nothing related to these creatures at all. Most deer kills can be related to predators other then BF but yet you have your few that are. Like I have said ,there have been many times that a lot of researchers should have been dead but yet they have survived to see another day of Big footing. Sure there might be times that they will scare the living Sh** out of you but you will still live that day or night out.  

That story makes claims I never read about, especially drugs in his system, etc. I seem to recall the coroner could not determine a cause of death or find any trauma.

He became disoriented, which caused him to vomit, he inhaled the vomit and that gave him pneumonia. Do they really expect anyone to believe that?

Same show, which I enjoy listening to, I heard a story about a man found with his  head "chewed" off. 

The caller is a seasoned gentleman who believes he might of spotted a BF within the same time frame and vicinity of the decapitated man.

There is something else a little creepy about this story, but I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to listen.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothotspot/2014/10/27/sc-ep57-missing-people-and-bigfoot-encounters

If you want to skip to his story, go to about mark 31:00

To me, it seems silly to think that BF is nothing more than a gentle giant. Whether you are talking about animals or humans, we all have the potential to

be dangerous. That doesn't mean I believe ALL bf are dangerous, I guess it would depend on the individual being. 

Edited by simplyskyla

SSR Team

That was one strange deal. We had a long thread about it in the Tar Pit, I don't think it was ever mentioned in the GF, but from what I can recall, the medical examiners could not determine the cause of death, that they really had no clue and still don't.

So I'm curious about the part of your post that I highlighted. Did someone claim something from his past might have caused this? I seem to remember friends and relative could not think of what could have been troubling him, if anything.

If i remember right Rock it was thought that the Guy ( and this may not be the right exact terms here ) some form of long term concussion possibly caused by football that made him have something along the lines of panic attacks and periods of severe confusion.

Something close to that anyway.

They may have referred to, or at least threw it out there, the recent issues with concussion in pro and college football too, and even soccer these days.

I'm not sure that was ever proven to be the case or not though and even if it was, by no way would be a cause of death.

It's considered Bigfoot related for no other reason than why i said in the first place, because local residents put forward the Bigfoot link.

"Instead, the search dragged on. Two separate local residents e-mailed the undersheriff with a clue. Finnerty, they wrote, had been spooked by Bigfoot."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/09/sports/ncaafootball/questions-linger-about-death-of-former-quarterback-cullen-finnerty.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 

Gumshoe that's ( above ) the link i read where i got the "Bigfoot link" from obviously, not sure if every other link about it has that same quote. 

The football player was found stuffed under some brush. To clarify: We have no clear means to determine if this was human caused of bigfoot's work........correct? 

Do we have an autopsy report? Was he killed by a bigfoot that has a signature if one reads the signs? Such as bones in fore arm were crushed by some constriction force. (bigfoot grabbed his arm) Skull was fractured by a large flat object. (hand slap)

Was he robbed?

More people are killed by Moose in Alaska than Bears.

They are honery and cantankerous. But I guess she picked the wrong bear on the wrong day to ignore.

Thanks norseman:) I appreciate you taking the time to explain it to me.

If i remember right Rock it was thought that the Guy ( and this may not be the right exact terms here ) some form of long term concussion possibly caused by football that made him have something along the lines of panic attacks and periods of severe confusion.

Something close to that anyway.

They may have referred to, or at least threw it out there, the recent issues with concussion in pro and college football too, and even soccer these days.

I'm not sure that was ever proven to be the case or not though and even if it was, by no way would be a cause of death.

Ok, thanks Bobby, I thought that was what was meant.

Being a fan of American football  I've been paying attention to this concussion thing for awhile now, and from what I have heard it usually takes years for any damage to show abnormal behavior, these guy who do have almost all been 40 or more years old and already retired from football. Though there is the case of a college player who they say showed signs of concussion damage after he commited suicide. So I suppose it's possible that was what caused this. But from what I know what he supposedly showed for sings of this damage is not consistent with others, most become angry and violent and I saw nothing showing he had exhibited that behavior.

Some other things didn't match the original reports, mainly that he had once before thought someone was following him. I don't remember that coming out during the initial stories, so I do not know how valid that is. If true however, that sort of settles it for me. However, it's still hard to understand how a young man in good physical shape could succumb to the elements that quickly. Like I said, just a strange ordeal.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic