Bigfoot Beheads People?

SSQ - If you're asking me by all means do whatever you feel is right. I am enjoying the conversation.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Please start the other topic, it would be great gumshoeye.

I'm enjoying the conversation, as always, with you. Start the other topic, I'm now looking forward to seeing it:)

Besides, I've never had a topic run to this many comments. Let's make your's longer and better!

Edited by SweetSusiq

SSQ - Okay not a problem but I think I'll it leave for tomorrow. My eyes are red and burning right now ... I have a couple of great areas to swing around into that are wee bit less controversial but equally interesting nonetheless.  

Edited by Gumshoeye

Hello Wag -  All of theories you listed sound reasonably plausible to me. I probably heard the same Blog radio program and I think his name may or may not have been referenced here some place. That is correct though, that is what I understood him to say as well.

What were you saying about Kentucky? Can you explain it further? I don't think I have heard anything about Kentucky and missing girls lately ... Are you from down south someplace? Reason for the question is I was wondering if its limited to the local listening area because I haven't heard anything like up here in the Midwest ... What was the gist of the circumstances?

The world is strangely evolving place isn't it?  Good post Wag!

It was a Sas Chronicles a month ago or so, the first 'Kentucky' one. But its hersay, needs to be investigated further.

Wag, I once read an article describing some of the tortures committed against those the Comanche caught, which could be strung out for days, and its probably the worst atrocity in the history of mankind, I think worse than even the Medieval Inquistions, and I wouldn't equate it with the normal brutality of that time.  It was primarily turned over to the women to administer the tortures.

This was on a great TV show, spinoff of Lonesome Dove, with Tommy Lee, Robert Duval, best stuff I've seen on TV. "Yea, them Injun wimmen will cut off and eat your (privates)".....something like that....on a cable TV show. If you have cable you should watch for it. Yea, the wimmen would also be more canabalistic in certain stone age tribes, because the men got more of the meat they hunted. You can read reports of the English in Africa in the early to late 1800's. You'd think children were 'rabbits', is all I will say. Generally, canabalism is generally in thought, related to protein availability in the general area, but not sure about Africa... and of course, it still goes on there if you keep up with the news....just sayin..

But, alot of the 411 stuff is just dead people, they still find many of the bodies.

Not sure if those 2 women found were the 2 that went missing a couple years ago in a squatchy area, the one that went off with no clothing, etc...? Sas Chronicles guys know that area pretty well.

Edited by Wag

It was a Sas Chronicles a month ago or so, the first 'Kentucky' one. But its hersay, needs to be investigated further.

This was on a great TV show, spinoff of Lonesome Dove, with Tommy Lee, Robert Duval, best stuff I've seen on TV. "Yea, them Injun wimmen will cut off and eat your (privates)".....something like that....on a cable TV show. If you have cable you should watch for it. Yea, the wimmen would also be more canabalistic in certain stone age tribes, because the men got more of the meat they hunted. You can read reports of the English in Africa in the early to late 1800's. You'd think children were 'rabbits', is all I will say. Generally, canabalism is generally in thought, related to protein availability in the general area, but not sure about Africa... and of course, it still goes on there if you keep up with the news....just sayin..

But, alot of the 411 stuff is just dead people, they still find many of the bodies.

Not sure if those 2 women found were the 2 that went missing a couple years ago in a squatchy area, the one that went off with no clothing, etc...? Sas Chronicles guys know that area pretty well.

Hunger drives people to the limits. Does anyone remember the jet liner downing with a soccer team that lived in the wreckage?

Guest thermalman

Yes. I believe it was 1972 when the plane crashed in the Andes. The survivors resorted to canniblism of their dead teammates, in order to survive. Two or three movies out there about the incident. Google "Andes plane crash".

Edited by thermalman

Not pretty .... I worked one that killed 157 passengers shortly after take off on one humid summer day shortly around dusk. The fumes of jet fuel lingered thick in the air. The human carnage and crash debris immediately following the incident were heart stopping on a level I never experienced before and will be forever etched in my memory... the smell of death... burning flesh would sear your senses .... absolutely terrible!

Edited by Gumshoeye

I'll explain it this way .... You throw your clothes away or send them off to the cleaners otherwise the smell never goes away. You shower and scrub, over and over, and still the odor stays with you like a haunting dream and bad heartburn all mixed together! Blood, flesh, burned or decaying human bodies have an odor that you can't easily escape, once you experienced it, you will never forget it.

I have seen my fair share of it, let somebody else have at it and take their crack at it. It's not cool or exciting nor can it be easily dismissed as something that just happens in the movies. Its reality. Sometimes in private and sometimes in public you weep and vomit, there is no modesty.

I unfortunately remember holding a dead baby in my hands frantically trying to breathe life back into him, exhausted and full of sweat, pleading for him to breathe.  Just breathe little baby, I remember hearing myself say in total frustration. In the end, I could do nothing to save him and I wept cried alongside his mother for her loss. Another time, another place I sat in lonely field in total pitch darkness watching over the body of little murdered boy partially hidden under some scrap, until first daylight when crime scene could begin work. I remember talking to the little boy reassuring him that I was there with him, providing what little comfort I could, if only in spirit ....   

I am a man and I learned channel those pent up things into private little vignette's as my way of dealing with things. Yes my friends, we can talk about this subject but the cold hard fact of the matter is these people were human beings first .... we must never forget that!    

Edited by Gumshoeye

It may or may not come as a surprise to some but the Comanche had very good reasons to believe the cave dwelling odorous 12 foot hairy being they called, Mu pitz, was cannibalistic in nature and detrimental to their own survival and sustenance. They would slay the creature(s) wherever they could and grind the bones for medicinal purposes .... believe that?   

This was on a great TV show, spinoff of Lonesome Dove, with Tommy Lee, Robert Duval, best stuff I've seen on TV. "Yea, them Injun wimmen will cut off and eat your (privates)".....something like that....on a cable TV show. If you have cable you should watch for it. Yea, the wimmen would also be more canabalistic in certain stone age tribes, because the men got more of the meat they hunted.

I don't know about your fictional T.V. show.  I didn't read about them eating private parts.  I read an actual description that went into details, and they did a lot more than what they did to private parts.  This forum isn't really the place to discuss all they did which could last for days.  I'll mention one thing.  They would burn a small portion of a limb until it lost all sensation of feel, cut that off and go to the next portion and repeat.

Hunger drives people to the limits. Does anyone remember the jet liner downing with a soccer team that lived in the wreckage?

LMAO, yea, I guess it does. But, in Afrcia, you really have to read the English Officer reports. This is not about starving, its about stone-age peoples casually eating others on a whim, not about a desperate last chance thing you have to do to survive. Actually as I stated, it still goes on, for war purposes, right now, just the other day for example.

Anyhow, I did read a book that said it was protein availability that were one underlying cause of cannabalism. Couldn't figure out domestication of animals, etc...

Same with BF. In Oklahoma, during winter, they would run out of food, and would go kidnapping women and children for food (according to stories). They are a different species after all. And there is a natural antagonism in hunter-gatherer societies, due to limited resources.  Thats why hunter-gatherers go to war for the most part. Food resources underlying all the squabbles. - The control subject is the PNW, where the Native Indians were more or less at peace with each-other. "Over-abundant" food resourses, in line with poplulation growth.

So, yes, BF can be nasty, but for the most part, they aren't. But there are probably TONS of missing people that the 411 books don't cover. Pallades has mentioned one I posted on here, and one I posted on he did not mention, to my knowledge, these are just locals. And he lives right down the road from me also!!

I have enjoyed reading this thread. You all have provided many stories of aggressive sasquatch.  I can't imagine running into a 8ft, 800 lb hairy man/woman in the woods and assuming it is friendly.  Maybe that's just me. 

Speaking of 12 foot hairy beings, has anybody seen the preview to Search for the Lost Giants on the the History Channel?  It airs Tuesday night at 10pm.  Not sure if it relates to bigfoot, but I think it should be worth watching.

LMAO, yea, I guess it does. But, in Afrcia, you really have to read the English Officer reports. This is not about starving, its about stone-age peoples casually eating others on a whim, not about a desperate last chance thing you have to do to survive. Actually as I stated, it still goes on, for war purposes, right now, just the other day for example.

Anyhow, I did read a book that said it was protein availability that were one underlying cause of cannabalism. Couldn't figure out domestication of animals, etc...

Same with BF. In Oklahoma, during winter, they would run out of food, and would go kidnapping women and children for food (according to stories). They are a different species after all. And there is a natural antagonism in hunter-gatherer societies, due to limited resources.  Thats why hunter-gatherers go to war for the most part. Food resources underlying all the squabbles. - The control subject is the PNW, where the Native Indians were more or less at peace with each-other. "Over-abundant" food resourses, in line with poplulation growth.

So, yes, BF can be nasty, but for the most part, they aren't. But there are probably TONS of missing people that the 411 books don't cover. Pallades has mentioned one I posted on here, and one I posted on he did not mention, to my knowledge, these are just locals. And he lives right down the road from me also!!

I once read a sighting report of two sasquatches observed fighting, and the bigger one bashed the other one's head with a rock, and then began eating it.  If true that is a true act of cannibalism.  As you note, there are many different Native American legends from various tribes claiming sasquatches would eat people.  A number of Neanderthal bone finds shows many of them engaged in cannibalism due to cut marks found on the bones.  Perhaps that goes along with your statement of acts of cannibalism resulting from a need for protein by those who did not domesticate livestock since Neanderthals were hunter gatherers, which sasquatches must also be.

Edited by jayjeti

• masterbarber unpinned this topic