Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

Southernyahoo, how you could use one of Mark Anders video for any reason is disappointing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnTGN1vz0kVI_sLxiDFiapA/videos

There is a lot of craziness on his channel for sure, but you may be missing the point. Yes I think the "footwork" in that video has a story to tell, but If fakes are that good, people won't know the real deal when they see it.

People are certainly being conditioned to disbelieve all photo and video evidence of bigfoot and there's not much this community can do about it. 

Guest OntarioSquatch

but If fakes are that good,

They are now. Not quite at PGF level yet, but they seem to be getting there. I think the reason Mark Anders' costume looks so good is because he tried to replicate the PGF. The long legs and short video length gave it away, though.

Anders has a good suit does he not?  Now I spy locked knees in that video and arms a bit on the short side.  here's the gold standard to compare the Anders suit with.

bf3a_zpslcdcxqwt.jpg

You have patty reversed, but as it appears, her left leg looks pretty well locked. I also think Patty should be scaled down a little. Note the left hands and how they fall about the same place relative to the buttocks. there's also a similar show of lighter colored "skin" along the edge of the palm and the little finger.

There is a lot of craziness on his channel for sure, but you may be missing the point. Yes I think the "footwork" in that video has a story to tell, but If fakes are that good, people won't know the real deal when they see it.

People are certainly being conditioned to disbelieve all photo and video evidence of bigfoot and there's not much this community can do about it. 

OK, I'll accept that.

Guest SoFla

I would suggest that the debate regarding the PGF is not something just doubted by "deniers". The founders of this forum disagreed about the PGF on their show (The Bigfoot Show), often. Since I'm going through some of their old shows I did a quick search for PGF here are the shows where the members of The Bigfoot Show debate the PGF. 

I only wish to point out that the PGF is far from proof positive of anything even amongst believers. To pretend otherwise is demonstrably false. Have a great day.

2lc1p9i.png

Bohdi no matter how many big words you try to incorporate into your mini thesis, no matter how many screen shots you paste into a single post, none of that matters when you use logic as well as your two eyes not to mention some very convincing video analysis as well as professional testimonies by experts in the field of costume design as well as testimony from world renowned osteologists and primatologists all state without a doubt that the creature in the Patterson-Gimlin field can only be a real but as of yet not OFFICIALLY recognized species of human and/or  primate.

All the huff and puff one can muster will never blow the house down. I have it on good authority that the creature in question does in fact exist. But I'm one of those that likes to see for myself instead of take someone's word for it. So I did. And I shared what I found here.

Some claim to frequent these forums for entertainment without the slightest notion of how entertaining their own posts are to those that have experienced the creature firsthand.

Guest Crowlogic

You have patty reversed, but as it appears, her left leg looks pretty well locked. I also think Patty should be scaled down a little. Note the left hands and how they fall about the same place relative to the buttocks. there's also a similar show of lighter colored "skin" along the edge of the palm and the little finger.

I suppose then that bigfoot lock the knee.  Better call Jeff Meldrum and the rest of the compliant gait experts that say unlocked knee.  However what about the suit next to Patty?  Now that's a locked knee.  Yes Patty is reversed.  if I haden't reversed her the whiners would whine that you can't tell anything because both subjects are facing opposite directions.

Again good work Crow.

When you see the fake against the real thing it really helps. As you point out there is no need to think that Patty should not be able to lock her knees.

There are numerous examples in nature of species developing two forms in order to exploit different aspects of the environment. The two forms are generally referred as 'robust' and 'gracile'. Ravens and crows are one example, lions and tigers another, wolves and coyotes yet another. I have a pet theory that BF is the robust form and we are (as we already know) the gracile form of our species. This might explain why 'human' comes up on so many alleged hair samples (although it might be simply because they are human :) ).

Guest ChasingRabbits

Again good work Crow.

When you see the fake against the real thing it really helps. As you point out there is no need to think that Patty should not be able to lock her knees.

There are numerous examples in nature of species developing two forms in order to exploit different aspects of the environment. The two forms are generally referred as 'robust' and 'gracile'. Ravens and crows are one example, lions and tigers another, wolves and coyotes yet another. I have a pet theory that BF is the robust form and we are (as we already know) the gracile form of our species. This might explain why 'human' comes up on so many alleged hair samples (although it might be simply because they are human :) ).

I'm not sure if anyone here  watched PBS's First Peoples series. In one of the episodes, they found the A00 Y-chromosome in a man in the US. One of the theories of it is that gene was inherited via interbreeding of  "modern humans" and "ancient humans": separate hominid species. Additionally, they are finding "ancient human" genes in Pygmies, which they also postulate is the result of interbreeding of "modern humans" and "ancient humans". The program stated that primate species can interbreed if they share a common ancestor within the last 2 million years..

So what if BF genes are "human" because BF are "human", as you suggest? A hybrid of modern human and ancient human?

Admin

In an attempt to encourage others to post what they have, even if it's not conclusive proof of BF existence, I submit the following.

This is not evidence of BF, but it's what we got from our project, just a recording of wood knocks. It doesn't prove anything, just interesting.

This thread asks for the best evidence you have, if someone had conclusive evidence, we wouldn't need this thread, it would be all over the papers already. Yet, there is plenty of circumstantial, suggestive data that has been gathered and I hope people will come forward with it.

We have recorders running 24/7 for about 10 days at a time. Then the memory cards get full and it stops recording until we replace them. It was recorded last year deep in the woods of West Virginia.... 

Knocks With One Loud One - amped.mp3

Edited by gigantor

The only thing I can say about a wood knock is that the only thing that can produce it is something, with hands, hitting a resonant piece of wood with another piece of wood.  A similar sound could be made with an axe, but still requires something with hands.

And people *never* do just one.  Unless one is prepared to say that clever hoaxers "knowing that" are responsible for all of these, even those for which a human doesn't make any logical let alone practical sense as the cause.

What skeptics never seem to get in all their questing for proof is that they are positing a scenario...on which none of them would place a solid bet in a million years if they thought about it, which they don't.

Bigfoot skepticism is the all-time king of conspiracy theories.

BFF Patron

And people *never* do just one.  Unless one is prepared to say that clever hoaxers "knowing that" are responsible for all of these, even those for which a human doesn't make any logical let alone practical sense as the cause.   

That is a good observation and begs the question why people do multiple knocks.     Presumably people are trying to fool a BF and draw it in so why would you do something unlike what a BF does?     I guess I have not attended the MM school of tree knocks so probably am not privy to those secrets.   

You'll probably tell me it was squatchin'.  Which isn't a blanket explanation of all the ones I have heard about, many of which, again, it's highly unlikely that a person was the source.

The animal has been reported being seen doing this on a number of occasions, so we know this isn't just some sound people are trying to pin to something.

BFF Patron

DWA I have never seen a report of a BF been seen knocking, could you give me a source? Certainly they seem to do it, as I have experienced it, but do not recall reading a reported sighting with knocking being observed as it was done. That and observed rock stacking are behavioral interests of mine. Bonehead perhaps you need to have a class for the Finding Bigfoot Crew? Then again they purport to be the BF experts so probably think they don't need a class.