A Few Words Concerning Bigfoot At The Half Century Mark

Guest Crowlogic

Well the only person I've heard this from is Paulides and his 411 books, and I have no idea how much he says is true.

There was a thread about his books and someone brought up a case about the missing Jamison family in Oklahoma. Anyways a quick internet search showed they were no longer missing and their remains found-

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/state/medical-examiner-identifies-remains-found-near-kinta-as-jamison-family/article_ca25e42d-69b5-5d66-a6f7-4bb7f5ca4551.html

The interesting part of the story:

"The newspaper also reported that the Jamisons filed a protective order petition six months before their disappearance against Bobby Jamison’s father, Bob, who had allegedly threatened to kill them twice within six months. The case was dismissed and Bob Jamison died in December 2009."

So as you can see there was no government cover up of bodies, no conspiracy, no Bigfoots, just a family that died under unknown circumstances and a family member who made death threats against them.

Has anyone researched these actual park cases and contacted the rangers themselves? As far as not being allowed to talk about it, isn't that standard procedure with any officer or agent in dealing with open cases?

Another solid post Rogue

I would accept your part as verified by contacting said people and verifying through them. It's simple.

Instead you're just dishing me one excuse after another. Why?

Does Edward Snowden ring a bell? If that's not confirmation of a cover up then I don't know what is.

For your own benefit. Hearing the truth from those down there that KNOW might cause you CA.

Read that question again, unless you were personally involved in that cover-up.

Another solid post Rogue

Personally, I don't think there is a single answer to these strange anomalies but it's clear something is amiss and the people who should care are turning a blind eye. There is plenty of information out there pointing to exactly the type of behavior toward people by some of these things for all to read provided by the same type of news organizations you cited in Tulsa World articles. . and the answers may not always be what we would like them to be.

Dave Martin case where the little boy disappears and a witness and son reported seeing a large hairy creature carrying something over its back, moments later they hear a blood curdling scream and the missing boy is never heard from again... These were real people. The investigating person commits suicide sometime later.

Interesting that right here on this thread and others it has been stated repeatedly how little regard some have for news reports of anything related to Bigfoot/ Sasquatch as fairy tales and myths yet, something you or heard in passing, attributing that may discredit an author by pointing out errors to the news organization that you already dislike. This is bias.

Together as a group we tend to be or suppose we are much smarter than any single individual or expert acting alone and that’s where we go awry.

In so far as talking to park rangers goes I suppose there is more back channel discussion that we know and that is the impetus for zeroing in NPS as a source for many of these cases. If we think that all NPS employees keep investigation information quiet which is text book procedural correctness you’re correct but there are always unofficial back channels from which information is shared anonymously and unofficially.

Stay vigilant, be curious and ask questions ...

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest Crowlogic

There is nothing perplexing about the evidence....for anyone with a logical head on shoulders, who *thinks* about why things are the way they are.

No sir nothing perplexing about the evidence at all, nada, zip, it is a maximum reliability contingent!

wallace%20foot1_zpsv5zj8xqf.jpg

No sir nothing perplexing about the evidence at all, nada, zip, it is a maximum reliability contingent!

wallace%20foot1_zpsv5zj8xqf.jpg

lulz, very nice Crow!

OH, BTW.  Your *proof* that that alleged track is what you think it is.

(Spoiler Alert:  your answer won't matter one way or the other.  See "meaningless posts.")

(Further hint:  "maximum reliability contingent" is not an English phrase.)

Personally, I don't think there is a single answer to these strange anomalies but it's clear something is amiss and the people who should care are turning a blind eye. There is plenty of information out there pointing to exactly the type of behavior toward people by some of these things for all to read provided by the same type of news organizations you cited in Tulsa World articles. . and the answers may not always be what we would like them to be.

Dave Martin case where the little boy disappears and a witness and son reported seeing a large hairy creature carrying something over its back, moments later they hear a blood curdling scream and the missing boy is never heard from again... These were real people. The investigating person commits suicide sometime later.

Interesting that right here on this thread and others it has been stated repeatedly how little regard some have for news reports of anything related to Bigfoot/ Sasquatch as fairy tales and myths yet, something you or heard in passing, attributing that may discredit an author by pointing out errors to the news organization that you already dislike. This is bias.

Together as a group we tend to be or suppose we are much smarter than any single individual or expert acting alone and that’s where we go awry.

In so far as talking to park rangers goes I suppose there is more back channel discussion that we know and that is the impetus for zeroing in NPS as a source for many of these cases. If we think that all NPS employees keep investigation information quiet which is text book procedural correctness you’re correct but there are always unofficial back channels from which information is shared anonymously and unofficially.

I'm not certain why you are quoting me and then typing the above it doesn't seem to apply to what I wrote at all.

Guest Crowlogic

OH, BTW.  Your *proof* that that alleged track is what you think it is.

(Spoiler Alert:  your answer won't matter one way or the other.  See "meaningless posts.")

(Further hint:  "maximum reliability contingent" is not an English phrase.)

Meaningless?  Perhaps I am merely stating the obvious or emulating some folks, or perhaps I posted that photo to tap some folks on the shoulder and remind them that the evidence is very, very far from reliable.  My position is backed up by half a century of huckesterism leading to ..... are you ready?  No bigfoot confirmed in the annals of any branch of science.  When you deliver the goods then you can point a finger at what is meaningless.  In the meantime it's just another stop along the woo train.

The Forest Ranger in charge of the Martin case wrote a book about missing persons in the Smokies. I think he believes that Dennis was abducted by a "Wildman". He states that they are known by locals to be in the area. Dennis' family still have questions as to why the persons' who saw the upright "Bear" carrying something with a red shirt over it's shoulder was kept quiet for some time and why it wasn't more thoroughly investigated than it was.  This happened within an hour of my home, so I did a lot of reading about it beyond the 411 Book.

The person who committed suicide was the FBI agent who was in charge of this case and others involving children where there were strange, unexplainable things going on. I think he knew something that he couldn't tell, and couldn't live with. But that's my opinion only.

I'm not certain why you are quoting me and then typing the above it doesn't seem to apply to what I wrote at all.

I think Gums was just expanding on what Rogue was saying and you were agreeing with .... I could be wrong.

^^^

@Chelefoot - Good post and you are correct on all accounts. Strange and unexplained going on including the suicide ... I hope that uncertainty clears it up for Bodhi, no need to add anymore mystery around her than there already is.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/missing-dennis-martin

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/2014/05/22/dennis-martin-missing-45-years/9405607/

Not a "large hairy creature" but an "unkempt" man. Specifically a "moonshiner".

Witness thought it was a moonshiner.

The search party now included Green Berets with experience fighting and navigating in the jungles of Vietnam.

http://www.uscg.mil/tcyorktown/ops/sar/inland/Docs/DennisMartinReadAhead.pdf

Above is the Coast Guard report - they don't shrink from mentioning woo in the report. Plenty of mediums and such mentioned but no "large hairy creature"

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/2014/05/22/dennis-martin-missing-45-years/9405607/

That one has plenty of credible reasons why they couldn't find the child. No large hairy creature.

I cant find any where that mentions "large hairy creature" and doesn't mention Paulides or comes from bigfoot woo sites...

Let me know if I am missing something here...

The person who committed suicide was the FBI agent who was in charge of this case and others involving children where there were strange, unexplainable things going on. I think he knew something that he couldn't tell, and couldn't live with. But that's my opinion only.

More bigfoot woo... while the FBI assisted early on the case was never turned over to the FBI.... It was a missing persons case and not a kidnapping case... according to the links above. 

Paulides claims Jim Rike FBI agent committed suicide and dealt with missing children cases... I cant find and links other than Paulides to support this story.

Edited by Martin

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/missing-dennis-martin

Not a "large hairy creature" but an "unkempt" man. 

Witness thought it was a moonshiner.

The search party now included Green Berets with experience fighting and navigating in the jungles of Vietnam.

http://www.uscg.mil/tcyorktown/ops/sar/inland/Docs/DennisMartinReadAhead.pdf

Above is the Coast Guard report - they don't shrink from mentioning woo in the report. Plenty of mediums and such mentioned but no "large hairy creature"

That one has plenty of credible reasons why they couldn't find the child. No large hairy creature.

I cant find any where that mentions "large hairy creature" and doesn't mention Paulides or comes from bigfoot woo sites...

Let me know if I am missing something here...

More bigfoot woo... the case was never turned over to the FBI.... It was a missing persons case and not a kidnapping case... according to the links above.

Outstanding post Martin. Extremely nice, links are a great help.

Meaningless?  Perhaps I am merely stating the obvious or emulating some folks, or perhaps I posted that photo to tap some folks on the shoulder and remind them that the evidence is very, very far from reliable.  My position is backed up by half a century of huckesterism leading to ..... are you ready?  No bigfoot confirmed in the annals of any branch of science.  When you deliver the goods then you can point a finger at what is meaningless.  In the meantime it's just another stop along the woo train.

The evidence is "far from reliable" only to those people who can't get their arms around the real world, which, when they really want something to be true (or not) is, surprise!  Most people.

Your position isn't backed up by anything.  I put the hucksterism over *here*, and the evidence over *here.*  But one must know how to think about stuff to do that.

I don't have to deliver anything.  You can believe what you want.  I just can tell who is paying attention and who isn't.