So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

^BTW Mr Portal Dr Matt has announced Bigfoot a religion.  The woo train is chugging on the mainline now.

Bringing Bigfoot into public life (even temporarily) will allow the Forest People to access land claims and welfare benefits. Since Sasquatch is already completely self-sufficient it would allow the Hairy Folk to stockpile guns and ammunition to defend their way of life from unwelcome interlopers for themselves rather than having to rely on the charity of habituators. 

29n9oog.jpg

Leaving gifts for Bigfoot is like selling out the Native Americans with pretty beads...

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

^BTW Mr Portal Dr Matt has announced Bigfoot a religion.  The woo train is chugging on the mainline now.

What is the deity for this new forest brothers religion?

BFF Patron

For some habituators I have had contact with, BF has become a religion.    For these people BF has achieved Demi-god status.       You cannot hide cameras because BF know you have done it and are angered by it.    BF pop in and out of our physical world, read minds,  know the true history of mankind,   are allied with extra terrestrials,   use portals,   have short little furry demons as helpers to guard their portals,   travel on UFO's,   know the difference between good and bad people,   and the list goes on an on.     One might as well be talking about Thor or Zeus as BF seem to exhibit similar powers.     OK maybe BF can do one or two of these things but all of them?   Dr J supposedly does not allow drugs or alcohol in his camps but where does this stuff come from?   Sleep deprivation or mass hallucination?   Quite frankly should one trust what happens in camp when the camp proprietor is a hypnotist too?  Just wondering.  

• Upvote 2

Guest Crowlogic

^SWWA if you never post another another post that I agree with post #184 is well and truly spot on.  A sincere Bravo!

I'd never heard of the short little helper demons before! Is that one of dr. J' s discoveries? I stopped reading most of his output a while ago, but I guess that's why I missed out on the whole sasquatch/hell connection....an interesting twist to be sure...

I'd never heard of the short little helper demons before! Is that one of dr. J' s discoveries? I stopped reading most of his output a while ago, but I guess that's why I missed out on the whole sasquatch/hell connection....an interesting twist to be sure...

I know this one!

No, Matthew Johnson never said anybody was a "demon". SWWASP has conflated some things..... Johnson, his son, and two visitors to Johnson's campsite saw two shorter beings, and one of the two visitors said he believed those beings to be "demons". 

And I know you have no animus toward Matthew Johnson, but in the interest of truth and fairness, somebody needs to point out that Johnson has never said there was a connection between Sasquatch people and hell. From what I can tell, that's about as far from what he actually believes as you can get. 

Johnson's videos are pretty interesting. They contain information about BF that I think would resonate with you, Guyzonthropus -- the more recent ones, especially. They also tell an interesting story about the human spirit, and how we can grow when faced with difficult situations. There's lots of info there, fer shur.  

BFF Patron

Demon is just a descriptive word describing appearance unless the demon becomes demonic (verb) and does bad things.     LT so  demon does not necessarily mean an association with hell, could must be a handy way to describe something that looks like that in single word.    The interesting thing to me about demons and devils is that they are described in ancient texts of isolated peoples pretty much the same world wide.      How could that happen without some common experience world wide?    I wonder, rather than tagging Angels and Demons, for these common world wide descriptions if we should not be suspecting visitors from the stars.    The day I tie BF to UFO's is the day I quit field work.   I don't want to end up being a lab rat for some ET.     The fact that Dr J seems to be making those connections yet continues to expose himself and others in the field is very troubling.    

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

First you have to define UFO.

Most people make the mistake of asserting an Alien connection of craft (in my opinion).

This has not been my experience, however.

The force can be replicated under laboratory setting using an intense electromagnetic field and an ionizing gas. You get a photon emitting bubble that propels itself though ion propulsion and illuminates as a silver or gold object by day and a flaming pillar at night (oops I meant nocturnal neon orb or something)

In the field the experience or natural observation indicates the presence of consciousness (what if awareness is non local to your organic computer?)

It may also indicate principle of quantum particle dynamics. (the God particle ?)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, 
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. 
- Hamlet (1.5.167- 8), Hamlet to Horatio

Likely Sasquatch is one of those "things" outside the ken of the philosophic.
Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

BFF Patron

My guess is that much of the portal stuff is misinterpretation of natural phenomena just as UFOs for the most part are the same thing.    People from the low land city out at high elevations 4000 to 10,000 see things in the sky for the first time they have never been able to see before.    Stare at Saturn and it starts to dance around.   Venus coming up or setting is very bright if you are used to city buildings, smog and lights.    Ask the average person where to look for either and you get a deer in the headlights look.  The area between Mt St Helens and Mt Adams has lots of UFO sightings.    But people do not know there is a military low level route that runs through the area.   Something you can see does not necessarily mean you can hear it no matter what the propulsion.    Now the International Space station is so huge that you can see it pass overhead as a bright noiseless light that is obviously not an airplane,     I wonder how many UFO sightings have been that?   

In full disclosure in spite of 23,000+ hours of flying,  I thought I would never see a UFO.   But I finally did in Seaside a few years ago.   A single silent point of light came out of a low overcast at a high speed following the coast line then did a climbing turn at a turn rate impossible for known conventional aircraft.   

I don't buy any of the portal stuff or other Fortean associations with Bigfoot.

:) Be careful there... This forum is licensed to: Centre for Fortean Zoology ;)

• Upvote 1

Demon is just a descriptive word describing appearance unless the demon becomes demonic (verb) and does bad things.     LT so  demon does not necessarily mean an association with hell, could must be a handy way to describe something that looks like that in single word.    

Interesting. I didn't make that connection, Guy did; but, okay. 

The interesting thing to me about demons and devils is that they are described in ancient texts of isolated peoples pretty much the same world wide.      How could that happen without some common experience world wide?    

Yes, people have seen the same things all over. There is also a commonality in the human tendency to "demonize" (see what I did there?) that which they do not understand. 

I wonder, rather than tagging Angels and Demons, for these common world wide descriptions if we should not be suspecting visitors from the stars.    The day I tie BF to UFO's is the day I quit field work.   I don't want to end up being a lab rat for some ET.     The fact that Dr J seems to be making those connections yet continues to expose himself and others in the field is very troubling.    

Randy, you are a true puzzle to me. When you're in territory you're comfortable with, you are peerless. Nobody can touch you for accuracy, for precision of thought, in those endeavors where measurements can be taken -- and used -- to achieve human goals and ambitions, like, the ambition to fly over a clouded mountaintop without killing yourself. Or the goal of isolating a sound and finding out where it falls in some audio spectrograph (or whatever it's called). 

The minute you enter territory that is a little bit unfamiliar to you, however, your ability to reason seems to fly out the window (pun not intended). 

How does a scientist leap from, "There could be a connection between BF and ETs" to "I don't want to end up being a lab rat for some ET"? Where, oh where, is the evidence to support all the intermediate steps you would need to reach to justify having such a fear?

To get to your completely unfounded supposition -- that you would end up a lab rat in some ET experiment -- you would first have to have knowledge of, proof of, the following: 

1) BF are subservient to -- victims of -- ETs (so of course, you would be, too). Huh? Where do you get this?

2) All ETs are identical, with identical origins and agenda. Again, say what?!?!?

3) The goal that is common to all these ETs of unvarying genetic makeup and origins is to dominate humans.  Really? You've spoken to them all about this?

4) All ETs are so devoid of anything resembling ethics or morals that they would happily inflict pain and suffering upon humans to achieve this domination. Is this true? Or is this a fantasy you have, because you, as a human, engage routinely in such behaviors?

You see the problem here. You have no evidence to support any of these beliefs, and yet, with the agility of a mountain goat, you leap to the conclusion that, IF there's a connection between BF and ETs, that means you would somehow be instantly converted into a lab rat in an ET experiment.

I admire you for lots of things. I admire your ability to use the technology available to you to investigate things that the culture at large has been intimidated into treating as occasions for mockery and high hilarity. (Your refusal to be intimidated is one of the things I admire most about you, actually.) But please, don't abandon that good sense you have -- that clarity -- when you enter a realm where you're less certain of yourself. Do not suddenly let that uncertainty turn, via fear, into its opposite: certainty. Remind yourself that you do not know yet. You do not know about the "nature" of ETs. You do not know a single thing, actually, about the greater forces at work around you. So do not pretend you do; and certainly do not pretend to "know" there is evil intent anywhere. 

Fear destroys clarity. You are a scientist. Try to step outside the fear and continue to be a voice that calls for -- and stands for -- clarity.