So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

LeafTalker, you are in rare form with your observations. Yes, it's human to want to be a knower, but when if comes to bigfoot and crafts from other solar systems it's even more foggy.  

Anyway, why do habbers not contribute to the body of science? How about because the mockers ruin things. 

Come on habituators ...........  come to this thread and tell us what you know. We will hit the 'report' button the minute mockers jump in. Open, free discussions would be good imho.

• Upvote 1

George, as Bonehead74 linked above, habituators are sharing their experiences. But the OP is about sharing 'evidence' which they could obtain, if they chose to do so, for the furtherance of science.

But I can understand their quandary. Because, from my observations of the BF community, a concensus can't even be arrived at as to what constitutes scientific evidence. (Except a body of course.)

BFF Patron

Demon is just a descriptive word describing appearance unless the demon becomes demonic (verb) and does bad things.     LT so  demon does not necessarily mean an association with hell, could must be a handy way to describe something that looks like that in single word.    

Interesting. I didn't make that connection, Guy did; but, okay. 

The interesting thing to me about demons and devils is that they are described in ancient texts of isolated peoples pretty much the same world wide.      How could that happen without some common experience world wide?    

Yes, people have seen the same things all over. There is also a commonality in the human tendency to "demonize" (see what I did there?) that which they do not understand. 

I wonder, rather than tagging Angels and Demons, for these common world wide descriptions if we should not be suspecting visitors from the stars.    The day I tie BF to UFO's is the day I quit field work.   I don't want to end up being a lab rat for some ET.     The fact that Dr J seems to be making those connections yet continues to expose himself and others in the field is very troubling.    

Randy, you are a true puzzle to me. When you're in territory you're comfortable with, you are peerless. Nobody can touch you for accuracy, for precision of thought, in those endeavors where measurements can be taken -- and used -- to achieve human goals and ambitions, like, the ambition to fly over a clouded mountaintop without killing yourself. Or the goal of isolating a sound and finding out where it falls in some audio spectrograph (or whatever it's called). 

The minute you enter territory that is a little bit unfamiliar to you, however, your ability to reason seems to fly out the window (pun not intended). 

How does a scientist leap from, "There could be a connection between BF and ETs" to "I don't want to end up being a lab rat for some ET"? Where, oh where, is the evidence to support all the intermediate steps you would need to reach to justify having such a fear?

To get to your completely unfounded supposition -- that you would end up a lab rat in some ET experiment -- you would first have to have knowledge of, proof of, the following: 

1) BF are subservient to -- victims of -- ETs (so of course, you would be, too). Huh? Where do you get this?

2) All ETs are identical, with identical origins and agenda. Again, say what?!?!?

3) The goal that is common to all these ETs of unvarying genetic makeup and origins is to dominate humans.  Really? You've spoken to them all about this?

4) All ETs are so devoid of anything resembling ethics or morals that they would happily inflict pain and suffering upon humans to achieve this domination. Is this true? Or is this a fantasy you have, because you, as a human, engage routinely in such behaviors?

You see the problem here. You have no evidence to support any of these beliefs, and yet, with the agility of a mountain goat, you leap to the conclusion that, IF there's a connection between BF and ETs, that means you would somehow be instantly converted into a lab rat in an ET experiment.

I admire you for lots of things. I admire your ability to use the technology available to you to investigate things that the culture at large has been intimidated into treating as occasions for mockery and high hilarity. (Your refusal to be intimidated is one of the things I admire most about you, actually.) But please, don't abandon that good sense you have -- that clarity -- when you enter a realm where you're less certain of yourself. Do not suddenly let that uncertainty turn, via fear, into its opposite: certainty. Remind yourself that you do not know yet. You do not know about the "nature" of ETs. You do not know a single thing, actually, about the greater forces at work around you. So do not pretend you do; and certainly do not pretend to "know" there is evil intent anywhere. 

Fear destroys clarity. You are a scientist. Try to step outside the fear and continue to be a voice that calls for -- and stands for -- clarity. 

The government protection of  Area 51 does not correlate with the previous security of other black programs.   Only recently would the government even admit the place existed.            I have attended twice as many UFO conferences and talked to more UFO witnesses and abductees, than I have BF conferences and witnesses.   I have seen people in the audience that appeared to be federal agents.     What I heard made me realize that the UFO topic was dangerous on several levels from several directions.      The abduction phenomena is particularly troubling.     While BF witnesses can be frightened,   it in no way matches the fear of an UFO abduction witness recounting the experience.    At one point, I just stepped back and decided that finding UFO's or worse yet them finding me, is not safe at several levels.    How could I think that I could gain information about advanced entities who are capable of interstellar travel that don't want that information known?    What possible personal gain would I have from it.     So I dropped it.  

I guess now you claim to know ET origins, differences and agendas?     What a remarkable claim!   How is that possible?  

There is an old saying it is what you don't know or have not experienced that is most likely to kill you.    That you can assume BF or ETs benign in every case seems pretty naive to me when there is considerable evidence to the contrary.     The world is not the warm fuzzy place you want to think it is.          

• Upvote 4

How does a scientist leap from, "There could be a connection between BF and ETs" to "I don't want to end up being a lab rat for some ET"? Where, oh where, is the evidence to support all [emphasis supplied] the intermediate steps you would need to reach to justify having such a fear?

To get to your completely unfounded supposition -- that you would end up a lab rat in some ET experiment -- you would first have to have knowledge of, proof of, the following [emphasis supplied]

1) BF are subservient to -- victims of -- ETs (so of course, you would be, too). Huh? Where do you get this?

2) All [emphasis supplied] ETs are identical, with identical origins and agenda. Again, say what?!?!?

3) The goal that is common to all [emphasis supplied] these ETs of unvarying genetic makeup and origins is to dominate humans.  Really? You've spoken to them all about this?

4) All [emphasis supplied] ETs are so devoid of anything resembling ethics or morals that they would happily inflict pain and suffering upon humans to achieve this domination. Is this true? Or is this a fantasy you have, because you, as a human, engage routinely in such behaviors?

You see the problem here. You have no evidence to support any of these beliefs, and yet, with the agility of a mountain goat, you leap to the conclusion that, IF there's a connection between BF and ETs, that means you would somehow be instantly converted into a lab rat in an ET experiment.

The government protection of  Area 51 does not correlate with the previous security of other black programs.   Only recently would the government even admit the place existed.            I have attended twice as many UFO conferences and talked to more UFO witnesses and abductees, than I have BF conferences and witnesses.   I have seen people in the audience that appeared to be federal agents.     What I heard made me realize that the UFO topic was dangerous on several levels from several directions.      The abduction phenomena is particularly troubling.     While BF witnesses can be frightened,   it in no way matches the fear of an UFO abduction witness recounting the experience.    At one point, I just stepped back and decided that finding UFO's or worse yet them finding me, is not safe at several levels.    How could I think that I could gain information about advanced entities who are capable of interstellar travel that don't want that information known?    What possible personal gain would I have from it.     So I dropped it.  

I guess now you claim to know ET origins, differences and agendas?     What a remarkable claim!   How is that possible?  

There is an old saying it is what you don't know or have not experienced that is most likely to kill you.    That you can assume BF or ETs benign in every case [emphasis supplied]seems pretty naive to me when there is considerable evidence to the contrary.     The world is not the warm fuzzy place you want to think it is.          

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for showing us your thoughts on this.  

I know you're a smart person, Randy; but a scientist who cannot tell the difference between "all" and "some" -- no matter how many times it is pointed out to him (and others) that he has confused the meaning of these two words -- is someone who perhaps needs to go back to the drawing board. 

Personally, I don't much relish the thought of being "traded" myself...It really doesn't sound too promising in the long run.....

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT  &  LeafTalker

Why are two making a big deal out of this ? Like I have told my son when we are in the field and we are hunting and these little green fellows show their face , well they are not going to show them no more. Thats for sure !  As far as the big guys go I think that they might be training some of us in such a way that we might not even understand it. My opinion ! Some of us have spoken up about some things deemed really crazy besides these portals That Dr. J is talking about. Heck I might have even walked through them a couple times and never even knew it until I was lost in a another part of the woods. Now this is my experience and not some one elses. I have been very open about my eperiences and not yet one Men in black has talked to me  about the things I have seen.

Alot of these ufo's can be explained and the same goes with abductions, as I believe that all this has some thing to do with decption placed upon us. I have done my home work on this and this is some thing where you all will have to do your own home work on. But every thing is based on deception and what who ever controls wants you or us to believe.

These creatures I believe in my opinion is based on the same logic that I have just gave, that they were created to conceave a lie. A lie to man kind in the form of DNA, this lie is based on that we were created by chimps. Not by the dust or the mud of the earth but by the DNA strand of chimps.. Strange that we are so related yet very scary when you start to think about the implications of this happening.

Could this be also why Habituators will not come forward, cause protection they do not need. This has been a proven fact through out the years ever since there have been reports of them. So could there be a breack down in our religuos faith if they were to come forward? I know it has effected my self and am trying to deal with it. So why not others who have them living on their farms or ranches, they must have figured a way to coexist. They best way for them to co exist is to stay silent and not speak a word of it. I wonder if there are small towns that live like this with these creatures where they co exist to-gether. Small farm towns no more tyhen 100 -200 people where eveyone knows each other.

The UFO stuff I leave that to those guys who deal with that, they can play with them . I do not want to deal with them and if I do I just want to :dwarf:   and place them on my porch for hollow ween. :o:haha:

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT  &  LeafTalker

Why are two making a big deal out of this ? Like I have told my son when we are in the field and we are hunting and these little green fellows show their face , well they are not going to show them no more. Thats for sure !  As far as the big guys go I think that they might be training some of us in such a way that we might not even understand it. My opinion ! Some of us have spoken up about some things deemed really crazy besides these portals That Dr. J is talking about. Heck I might have even walked through them a couple times and never even knew it until I was lost in a another part of the woods. Now this is my experience and not some one elses. I have been very open about my eperiences and not yet one Men in black has talked to me  about the things I have seen.

Alot of these ufo's can be explained and the same goes with abductions, as I believe that all this has some thing to do with decption placed upon us. I have done my home work on this and this is some thing where you all will have to do your own home work on. But every thing is based on deception and what who ever controls wants you or us to believe.

These creatures I believe in my opinion is based on the same logic that I have just gave, that they were created to conceave a lie. A lie to man kind in the form of DNA, this lie is based on that we were created by chimps. Not by the dust or the mud of the earth but by the DNA strand of chimps.. Strange that we are so related yet very scary when you start to think about the implications of this happening.

Could this be also why Habituators will not come forward, cause protection they do not need. This has been a proven fact through out the years ever since there have been reports of them. So could there be a breack down in our religuos faith if they were to come forward? I know it has effected my self and am trying to deal with it. So why not others who have them living on their farms or ranches, they must have figured a way to coexist. They best way for them to co exist is to stay silent and not speak a word of it. I wonder if there are small towns that live like this with these creatures where they co exist to-gether. Small farm towns no more tyhen 100 -200 people where eveyone knows each other.

The UFO stuff I leave that to those guys who deal with that, they can play with them . I do not want to deal with them and if I do I just want to :dwarf:   and place them on my porch for hollow ween. :o:haha:

Your walking around in the woods with a gun?

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Leaftalker in post #200 you seem to be responding do someone else's statements in blue with your red comments.   The statements in blue or red are not mine.     As a matter of fact they appear to be yours.    Then you turn around and criticise your own comments by adding red for emphasis then criticize me for not knowing the difference between all and some when "all" are not even my words but someone else.    It looks from reading the thread that you cannot tell the difference between what you said previously or another persons quote and what I said and perhaps even criticise your own response.     I am at a loss to even try to figure out what the problem is.     .   

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT
  • Upvote 2

It's that vegan diet she's on. here Leaftalker, have a Snickers. you're not yourself when you're hungry.

large8.png

Looks like LT was emphasizing what she said, but I don't know, maybe I need a Snickers too.

• Upvote 1

Your walking around in the woods with a gun?

Why is that wrong ? Should I be reported ?:)

I find it tough to trust any person who would not take a snickers if offered one.  They are delicious and anyone who refused one could possibly not be right in the ol' noggin.  

• Upvote 1