Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest Binky

I am not Khat Hansen,I don't know her personally but I do know of her and things she has said and have seen her photos.We are far apart on our beliefs.I did not nor will I ever call myself a medicine woman.That was something that was in MO's thoughts of me.As I said in an earlier post it is incorrect for me or anyone in my learning to call themselves that.I have also asked him to never call me that again.I also stated that for a Choctaw the Soul Eater is akin to the devil.Khat Hansen is whomever she is and I will not trash her even though I don't agree with things I have seen her write.

I don't have any beautiful young avatars out there anywhere.I am who I am and proud of who I am.I was raised to be respectful to everyone regardless of how I was treated or talked to.However I will talk about what I believe,but I will not ask you to believe it.Many researchers in the Bigfoot World know me.Those who know me well know I am not about trying to fool anyone.

I do not have a pay to see the Bigfoot things going on.If you will read my posts in this thread it will explain what was going on when this happened.

When MO posted his experiences here he did so because he wanted to share his experience.He nor I neither one are out to prove anything.This was not posted as research or evidence.This was posted as something he wanted to share.I understand a lot of people don't or can't believe this.That is perfectly ok.I have no problem.I have been disrespected many times for my beliefs.I won't be disrespectful to anyone no matter what they say about me.

Well I guess that I must be quite wrong. I am sorry if that is the case, and i hope you will forgive me - I was so sure. May blessings be upon you. Sorry.

Guest Binky

Elisi and any other interested parties, head over to chat, so that I can properly apologise and we can converse . I think a well used chatroom would really benefit this site and get many folk to come here. Pop over in a few minutes please. I will tell you of the legends of the 'hairy wildman' who is reputed to inhabit the forest near to my home in Northern France.

Edited by Binky

Guest billgreen2010

hey midnightowl can you post photos of the sighting location & draw a sketch of the creature you saw welcome to forums very interesting encounter story :)

I'm sure there is ridicule but there are some that think it's impossible and they just want an understanding or reason to why others think it is possible.

My main questions for better understander are;

1. How do they understand English?

2. Thinking is different than verbal communication. I don't think to myself "I'm going to get a cup a coffee". I think "mmm" and I think about the taste and then I go get a cup. If I were to excuse myself at work by saying "mmm", nobody would know to cover my position. So the question would be does bf think out each word?

3. Do they transmit as well as receive these waves? Or does the receiving party have to be able to use telepathy in order to return the call?

4. If they transmit thoughts, why scream, grunt, use samurai chatter or any verbal communication?..... instead of just thinking "yo Vinny, where you at?"

5. If they ever did it near a hospital, wouldn't EEG's results from a patient being tested go through the roof? I'm not aware of this ever happening, but I would think that it would be unavoidable if the circumstances were right. A comatose patient with pinged out EEG results would be newsworthy.

If I may contribute what I think...

You're too wrapped up in our "created reality". Try thinking outside the box because most of creation is actually outside the box.

The "how do they understand English" can be easily answered. Being as stealthy as they are...they may sit outside peoples homes and watch television for all we know. Said in humor, but you get the point? They probably ease drop on us all the time, along with it being passed down from elders.

My, my, my...what a boring life some people must live. They're entire existence is centered around science!

Most of us live in a created box of reality. We stopped (stealing this from Nike) just Doing It, and began deevolving by asking ourselves "how" can we do this, what is the "science" behind it.

Science is the latest manifestation of religion.

Guest FuriousGeorge

Haha lol I think that's the first time anybody ever implied one of my thoughts are inside the box. Usually my posts are way out there.

I'm not saying that I don't believe anyone. I'm saying that I don't understand. I often offer examples for and against a theory when I don't understand. I do this in most threads, as I did in my first post in this thread. I apologize for not having automatic understanding on a subject. Unfortunately I have to resort to some other way of getting information into my brain. Since this is a place for collaboration, I chose to ask questions. Going out into the field and finding a bigfoot is out of the question for me. Is there another method to understanding here other than reading and asking questions? Maybe I could be all stealthy and watch my neighbors tv through the window for answers. ;)

Guest Elisi

Haha lol I think that's the first time anybody ever implied one of my thoughts are inside the box. Usually my posts are way out there.

I'm not saying that I don't believe anyone. I'm saying that I don't understand. I often offer examples for and against a theory when I don't understand. I do this in most threads, as I did in my first post in this thread. I apologize for not having automatic understanding on a subject. Unfortunately I have to resort to some other way of getting information into my brain. Since this is a place for collaboration, I chose to ask questions. Going out into the field and finding a bigfoot is out of the question for me. Is there another method to understanding here other than reading and asking questions? Maybe I could be all stealthy and watch my neighbors tv through the window for answers. ;)

You could watch my tv through my window,except I don't watch much tv however I do answer questions.;-}

Guest apaulo

Elisi, I appreciate your coming to this forum and offering your comments. Its great that this board is more open to alternative theories. It used to be that any mention of paranormal theory would get you ridiculed. Even a report of a sighting would get people hounded for evidence. I have had some minor telepathic experiences before, so I can't rule it out. The discussion about how dolphins can communicate images via infrasound is fascinating. There is probably a lot going on with our hearing that we don't realize.

I just had to ask about the encounters. Can you smell them ? Or do they just emit a terrible odor when they want to frighten other creatures ?

Guest Elisi

Elisi, I appreciate your coming to this forum and offering your comments. Its great that this board is more open to alternative theories. It used to be that any mention of paranormal theory would get you ridiculed. Even a report of a sighting would get people hounded for evidence. I have had some minor telepathic experiences before, so I can't rule it out. The discussion about how dolphins can communicate images via infrasound is fascinating. There is probably a lot going on with our hearing that we don't realize.

I just had to ask about the encounters. Can you smell them ? Or do they just emit a terrible odor when they want to frighten other creatures ?

They don't have that smell all the time.Any close up encounters I have had there has been no bad odor. I do sometimes smell the bad odor when I am out hiking.I do believe they do use this odor.I certainly don't like smelling it. I have talked to many people who have not smelled the odor in encounters and some that do.

BFF Patron
....they may sit outside peoples homes and watch television for all we know. ...They probably ease drop on us all the time, along with it being passed down from elders....

Funny because I keep recording some profanity that comes from the deep night woods in the wee hours ..... and it is sounding familiar :lol:

Ok, I tried the telepathic stuff... nothing happened... maybe I'm doing it wrong. Should it look like this?

sheldontelepathy.jpg

:lol:

RayG

No Ray, there's your problem. You need to go into a crowd (that's where you can get the best reception). Stand on one leg, close one eye, yeah keep your fingers to your temples, and just hang tight until you get something. Sooner or later you'll hear other's voices. smile.gif

Guest Crowlogic

Makes a great read for certain. Very well written and could be considered novel material. But something about it seems too good to be true. We truly need photos and excellent photos at that. If there is a shred of truth and a shred of hope that these beings exist visual recorded confirmation is a must Midnight Owl.

Guest Cervelo

Crowlogic,

We both know the answer to that and have heard it all before.... Can't break the trust, don't need to prove anything to anyone, your not worthy of the info blah blah blah.... But keep it coming folks it is a great read!!!!