Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Susie, if this aspect is truly new to you, then take it slow. Its not something that comes easy or quick to understand, that's for sure.

It has been talked about for a long time by people, but in the past it wasn't allowed to be talked about in really any of the forums. Okay, there have been a few discussions, but usually they were shut down before too long. So thoughts and stories never get a chance to evolve.

Susie, it happened to me once, a long long time ago, decades. Only once too. Something I will never forget for as long as I live. Something I have made mention of but never share the details. I still have a difficult time talking about it because most people can't relate. Here I've had some amazing encounters usually when big game hunting, and yet I've experienced some things that just shatter the basic bigfoot encounters. The one time I shared it in a forum, and my post was deleted by the Admin, and so I never went back there. If I ever share the story again, I will tell the whole story because that's how it has the most meaning. Maybe one day I will share it in my blog. But for now all I can say is that there is indeed something to it that can't simply be ignored like has been in the past.

Oh and HE spoke English to me. There I've said enough. lol

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Susie, if this aspect is truly new to you, then take it slow. Its not something that comes easy or quick to understand, that's for sure.

It has been talked about for a long time by people, but in the past it wasn't allowed to be talked about in really any of the forums. Okay, there have been a few discussions, but usually they were shut down before too long. So thoughts and stories never get a chance to evolve.

Susie, it happened to me once, a long long time ago, decades. Only once too. Something I will never forget for as long as I live. Something I have made mention of but never share the details. I still have a difficult time talking about it because most people can't relate. Here I've had some amazing encounters usually when big game hunting, and yet I've experienced some things that just shatter the basic bigfoot encounters. The one time I shared it in a forum, and my post was deleted by the Admin, and so I never went back there. If I ever share the story again, I will tell the whole story because that's how it has the most meaning. Maybe one day I will share it in my blog. But for now all I can say is that there is indeed something to it that can't simply be ignored like has been in the past.

Now you have got my curiosity. Please post your sighting report on the sightings section of the forum.

Edited by georgerm

On pain of another section 1A deletion:

Sorry but I find this incredibly and insultingly condescending. Who are you to advise, as some unknown, anonymous minority poster on an internet forum that already caters to a minority? My world view is going to be seriously reconsidered on your unsubstantiated, weak, vague and very unsubtle references to pop-culture conspiracy theory? LOL.

Unlike the valid credentials of the writers of the text books and the educators that by default you superficially dismiss on a whim, we know nothing of you other than what you choose to post (under the current assumed screen name). I see nothing in what you have posted (including your alleged background) remotely compelling. Just the opposite in fact. I hear alarm bells and see red flags at every turn.

As I said, we'd have to put aside our pride and arrogance...

What makes the writers of a text book and educators valid?

This just that,you have to go into this with skeptismn and to say to your self that "I have to find the truth no matter what the outcome is".Science is going out and trying to find the outcome of things we have no understanding. :D

Is science actually looking for answers or are they attempting to show proof for doctrined theories?

P.T., I've trusted you and your knowledge relating to the BF species from the first post of yours that I read, and if you think that there could be something to this ability, then I will listen to you,and others here whom I trust and respect, and hopefully I will learn to understand and accept this startling (to me) new BF ability..

This is so startling, and was posted by new members whom I do not know, nor have any foundation of trust built due to their new arrival here on the forums.

Then for new members to post such shocking abilities regarding the BF species, I just could not accept such amazing facts from people whom I had no foundation of trust built over time and exposure to through their previous postings and their knowledge which did not exist relating to this species.

Who are these new members, and how have they been able to gain this knowledge that I've never heard about before yesterday?

Why has this ability not been mentioned before if people are aware of this paranormal gift of telepathy that the BF has? :(

Guest CaptainMorgan

errr, because very few people actually believe it?

I for one am nowhere near convinced that BF has all these mythical god-like quality we project on to it.

It's a wonder they don't wear capes with logos and save children from burning buildings.

I don't consider what I have experienced to be junk science.I don't consider it to be science at all. I consider it an actual encounter and interaction, the same as when I see them any other time.Whether they are walking through the woods,picking berries or seeing their footprints or any other physical sign.I love hearing them call in the middle of the night,I love to hear them tree knock.I want to know all I can about them no matter what it is.

I am not sure if I am excluded from we believers but I can assure you I believe.Everyone on this planet has a right to their opinion as to what they believe.It isn't just a belief for me it is an actual experience. Believe it or not because I am sure of one thing many won't and that is ok too.

Elisi, I most sincerely am not calling you nor anyone else here as being junk scientists, it's just that suddenly for the first time I'm hearing about these abilities being attributed to this unacknowledged species that I do believe exists.

It is difficult for me to suddenly hear about new to me paranormal abilities from new to me members whom I don't have a history to base belief and faith on or with.

* If I had *ever* heard something about this before I would have been less shocked. *

Well said and true.

Thank you most sincerely. :wub:

Once we have gained species recognition and *protection* then we can add any and all attributes and let the truth be revealed as it relates to paranormal abilities.

Thank you Susie, I appreciate your sentiments and stated trust in what I say. When people have come forward about this stuff in the past, they were always ridiculed and blasted on forums. They were usually never given a chance at all. Plus the rules stated that such things were simply not allowed to be discussed. When people did discuss it, the threads or offending posts were usually quickly deleted. That's probably why it's new to you. There was also an atmosphere that existed that was extremely mean. Over the years, people who had experiences stuff just realized its better to stay away from forums then subject themselves to such abuse. This was a status quo that those in power enjoyed too. People being able to discuss it now, is actually a bit of a mini paradigm shift in itself taking place. At least at BFF. Keep in mind however, there are the bf groups that still follow the old way. When they receive reports that contain such claims, they either throw out the report altogether, or redact that particular content. This is where everyone has been misled. That's not science.

The things you also see by bf groups and so called experts on TV of following up on BF reports, well those are filled with frill. These guys know very little about bigfoot actually other then seeing tracks, hearing howls & woodknocks, etc. Yeah they can solicit a response. Well truth be told, so can you.

Don't discount people just because they are new here either. It is the atmosphere here, now, that is actually new, allowing such individuals to come and share such experiences. Its a good thing I suspect. Tere are also some well known researchers out there who have also come to recognize these abilities exist many years/decades ago, and even they were lambasted by the status quo that has long existed. The field had actually become very self defeating in this sense. You do have people with credibility in the field that actually experienced this side of bigfoot and shared it. But when they did, they were ridiculed for it. Is that a valid method of arriving at a scientific hypothesis?

So far what I've heard MidnightOwl or Elisi say doesn't conflict with my even limited experiences. However I've never touched a bigfoot I don't think. Although something once reached inside my sleeping bag at night while I was backpacking in the wilderness, and well you can't imagine... But I never figure out what it was when I sprang up turning on my flashlight. Anyway, the best thing is to maintain an open mind, and forget the statement that some say 'not so much that my brain falls out'! That is just an anti coping phrase some follow because many are unable to deal with what they can't comprehend. That's just the way things are I suppose.

Had some of the bf groups actually saved such reports, they would see common thread today. They would have actually learned something. Not so much with the people making the claims, but that the abilities is something that bf's actually share.

Georgerm, none of my encounters are in any single location. That experience I mentioned above isn't even directly related to a single encounter, but more to how I view my encounters over the decades and even that I've been granted them at all (as scared as I was at times. lol ).

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Guest Dudlow
Why has this ability not been mentioned before if people are aware of this paranormal gift of telepathy that the BF has? :(

'SweetSusiq':

B) Telepathy is only one aspect of the many different manifestations of weirdness surrounding BF lore. Squatchy's overall supernatural associations (including but not limited to telepathy, invisibility, shape shifting, etc.) have long been referred to as 'high strangeness'.

Most (if not all) of these things have been reluctantly kicked around on a number of times in the past, regardless of the fact that these issues were forbidden territory for discussion. The majority of other Bigfoot discussion forums out there also wanted to maintain a similar detached pose of acceptable scientific dignity by also refusing to discuss these issues. Members were suspended and even banned for daring to open the 'high strangeness' can of worms, which essentially pitted those who were scientifically curious and willing to discuss anything against those with, comparatively speaking, closed minds.

Additionally, there were forums and a number of websites which actively promoted the 'high strangeness' cause, many of which have since shut down - or did they merely go... invisible? :wacko:

There has been a considerable corpus of reporting on the 'high strangeness' subject over the years, leading to much speculation; so it didn't take very long for the BF community to split into two separate camps: Those who believed that since a Bigfoot absolutely had to be made of flesh and blood it therefore couldn't possibly perform such impossible feats; and those tagged with the disparaging term, 'Romantics', who were willing to consider and discuss (but not necessarily believe) all of the 'high strangeness' possibilities surrounding BF.

Obviously no conclusions have been reached to date insofar as either camp is concerned, but the issues have been divisive and the discussions rancorous for many years.

I am heartened to believe that, in time, when humans have evolved a little more, both camps will learn to 'play nice'.

- Dudlow

Edited by grayjay
edited due to #3 & 5 of the forum rules

Last I saw infrasound hasn't been confirmed in the higher primates, but if sasquatches can use it (apparently any large mammal theoretically could use it - African elephants use infrasound for long-distance communication) I wonder if this "telepathy" could be the minds attempt to interpret it the sensation, something like the minds of witnesses filling in details of strange lights in the sky (windows, figures in the windows). Even normal people can have auditory hallucinations.

Now speaking of weird and hard to believe...

Has anyone else read reports where BF are associated with UFO's? I've read a few and at least one account even states BF was seen exiting a saucer!

I have never considered this aspect and have no thoughts on the subject.

I also have a book called "Skinwalkers" or something like that. It's suppose to be a true account of some happenings at a ranch (spooky). But BF are associated with that phenomenom too.