Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

That may be your perspective Crow along with anyone who hasn't had such encounters, but proving them isn't the goal for those who enjoy such encounters. I admit I've been on both sides of this having experienced more encounters then most, and having tried securing such evidence. Yep, once you try you also realize you end up betraying the delicate trust that really is present and they respond with less interaction as a result. It really is a balance to be respected. May be the same old story but its the truth.

Midnight Owl isn't under any obligation to secure any form of evidence for the rest either. Because once he does, he may never be granted any further encounters and he will lose much more then most can appreciate. That's the balance he must be concerned about, not providing proof for those who will likely never be convinced anyhow.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Crowlogic,

We both know the answer to that and have heard it all before.... Can't break the trust, don't need to prove anything to anyone, your not worthy of the info blah blah blah....

It's funny to me that the ones that are so hung up on the "You're Not Worthy" line are the ones that the line is supposedly being aimed at. I have never seen anyone who has multiple encounters, saying this to those who don't.

It appears to me that it is the other way around, i.e. "We deserve it, but you won't cough up proof for us because you think we aren't worthy." The only place I've ever heard it is from the "We-aren't-worthy" group.

(JMHO, & all that)

Guest Cervelo

PT/Sas

With all due respect! Your post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. We the "skeptics" don't have enough experience to know "the truth" so we are not in a position to ask for something just a little more tangible evidence wise. The bigfoot buddy thing just doesnt cut it with me. I think theres got to be a balance. But rushing in to judgement/defense on either side does nothing to move this issue forward. I will stop derailing at this point you and I can hash this out pm if you feel so inclined

Edited by Cervelo

It's funny to me that the ones that are so hung up on the "You're Not Worthy" line are the ones that the line is supposedly being aimed at. I have never seen anyone who has multiple encounters, saying this to those who don't.

It appears to me that it is the other way around, i.e. "We deserve it, but you won't cough up proof for us because you think we aren't worthy." The only place I've ever heard it is from the "We-aren't-worthy" group.

(JMHO, & all that)

were not worthy reminded me of this, sorry, carry onsmile.gif

Thank you! thank you! thank you! P.T. for backing me up! It is refreshing to hear a third party with real close encounter experiences relating to this level of trust. I am thankful for the trust they have shown to me and wanted to share it with other like minded and sincere folks. At the same time, I am learning there are bounderies they will hold me accountable to. If I cross them, all my progress will be for not.

I know my story has touched many in a very positive way because it is the truth. Those who have been there and done that, they have added positive comments they can directly relate to. I will not entertain a few armchair researchers and skeptics to detract from the positive impact this has had on so many!

As I said in the very beginning, if you don't believe it, no harm harm done.....

Elisi,

There has been a thread here that discusses Bigfoots ability to conceal themselves when they want. Have you experienced an ability on their part that is outside the norm or are they just really good at concealment?

Guest Elisi

Elisi,

There has been a thread here that discusses Bigfoots ability to conceal themselves when they want. Have you experienced an ability on their part that is outside the norm or are they just really good at concealment?

One thing I want to clear up here.As far as I am concerend there are no chosen few who BF has decided to interact with.The BF are the ones who choose to interact with someone.What you do have is respect. Respect for them,not trying to control the situation,releasing your fear.People who can do this do have close interactions.This is happening to so many many people.

I talk to hard core researchers and to people who are truly open to things outside the box.Many want to share their experiences but don't because they don't want to be ridiculed or talked down to.One thing this BF World needs to have happen before anything is truly understood is to be respectful.We have to stop insinuating the other is nuts,or naive no matter what they believe.Everyone I know on both sides of the fence want to know the truth.I won't even begin to try to tell anyone what to believe. You ask me a question,I'll give you an answer as I know the truth. Sometimes I feel like when I share something I am going to be put in front of a firing squad of people shooting disrespect at me or at what I believe.Yet still I continue to step out right in front of it again.Why do I do that? I want to share wonderful experiences and I want people to understand we all have different kinds of encounters and that there is some people out there that will be respectful to you no matter what your encounter is.

Indiefoot,I am stepping out here one more time into the sights of a possible firing squad.Some think I am crazy or making up things so it really doesn't matter.haha They are good at concealment on many levels.They have had centuries perfecting that.If you are asking me have I seen them do the disappearing thing, yes I have and in the daylight too.Exactly how do they do that. I can't really answer that.

Guest Cervelo

Midnight Owl,

Before you lump us all into the "armchair researcher/skeptic" category. I for one am a believer/skeptic and have logged my time in the woods. I have had numerous experiences that many would consider very profound Bigfoot experiences (including mindspeak) but all could also be something else. I subscride to the "when you go on a witch hunt you find witchs" theory. Your story is fascinating and I want to hear more! Your attitude and presentation are very refreshing, others could learn from you style. But it's nothing new from an informational stand point. I for one become more skeptical when the emotional component is introduced as a reason why more evidence is not collected. They don't need our protection if they made it this long IMO. If I had your experiences maybe I would say nothing just let them

be.....who knows how one would react.

Edited by Cervelo

For those that don't believe in 'mind-speak', mental telepathy, and things of that nature, how do you explain the fact that Law Enforcement agencies have employed psychics with at least some degree of success? (as I understand it) Has it always been just a weird coincidence that psychics have, on occasion, been able to determine the location of crime scenes or other information that help solve crimes? Or, is it more likely that there are communication mechanisms in place among primates and other animals that, as with just about everything else in 'Science', we don't fully understand?

I'm not trying to derail the thread but, this seems pertinent. Thanks! : B

Guest Cervelo

Xspider1,

From my personal experience which includes an NDE it can't be explained and yet it happens. The problem is it can't be reproduced at will. Hence it can't be proven to be real. Then we get into the whole bs of prove it can't happen or be real. IE prove bigfoot can't make owl calls! Then tada you have this fourm and others like it with the circle logic or lack of blah blah blah argument for the sake of arguing, derailing of threads ect .....oops my bad:)

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

Personally, I don't even do much audio anymore when I go out. Why? Because I've gotten a boatload of it and no one seems to grasp the value in hearing the speech or actions of these beings. It all comes down to what inside their head as the preset idea of what this being must be. As for photos forget it. You just harm the trust and I'd rather advance my ability to get close up to where someday I can casually walk up to them face to face. That won't happen if I've been trying to trick them along the way. And what do photos get you? Usually fuzzy shots or if clear, some place in the bigfoot hall of fame. Big friggin deal. I personally don't care to be alongside Meldrum and company. I'll be down there with the sas having a much better time.

So that's why guys like me don't care to bring forum folks like you anything more than audio (personally I enjoy audio for keepsake purpose) or our personal accounts/insight. And if you guys don't believe my accounts or Elisi or MO, then it's your choice. Those who know us understand that we (me and Elisi-can't speak for MO but I believe him) speak with the utmost integrity. And if you doubt any accounts that I personally give you, I don't take personal offense because I don't know you and you may be early on in your journey to figure this stuff out. If you don't know me, then you can't gauge my integrity and I understand that. But understand that harsh words or ridicule result in a shutdown of information and you lose.

It's not like we're getting paid to tell you this stuff anyway . None of us could give a darn about the "Bigfoot Hall of Fame." You can choose to get your info from grass roots folks with no agendas or guys like Meldrum that tell you this is a great ape and there are only 300 of them...oops he forgot to tell you that that sticking to that story keeps his grant alive and pays his power bill. Or Scott Nelson that found the one and only bigfoot language but I'd be willing to bet that he has an exclusive business deal with Sierra Sounds, so he is not going to entertain anything but Sierra as the core language. Nice guy but that is the reality. So these are the guys that you're running around worshipping and getting your valued info from. Don't get me wrong, Meldrum knows feet and the sas do share attributes with apes but between the ears they act like us.

So back to the topic at hand. Guys, Chris Bennett will hear me out on my crazy stories and he may not be able to fathom the things I say. However, he's respectful. Steve Kulls will respectfully interject possible reasons as to why this or that may have happened and we have an open dialogue. I am cool with either and I can then only hope that they'll experience some of these things down the road then come back to me and say "hey this happened...." It all comes down to listening, parking if you need to but not blasting the other person and being rude. Sorry to be so long winded.

Edited by MidnightWalkerSE

For those that don't believe in 'mind-speak', mental telepathy, and things of that nature, how do you explain the fact that Law Enforcement agencies have employed psychics with at least some degree of success? (as I understand it) Has it always been just a weird coincidence that psychics have, on occasion, been able to determine the location of crime scenes or other information that help solve crimes? Or, is it more likely that there are communication mechanisms in place among primates and other animals that, as with just about everything else in 'Science', we don't fully understand?

I'm not trying to derail the thread but, this seems pertinent. Thanks! : B

Looking at it is pertinent, as we know so little in the way of hard facts about Bigfoot's communication skills. They seem to employ a variety of different ways to get their point across in

all types of situations. Bigfoot to Bigfoot communication's that we've been able to record equally show quite a variety. I am of the opinion that something has been going on outside of the range of human hearing, but until our recording devices catch up and become affordable to the masses we won't know for sure.

I'm also of the opinion throw all ideas against the wall an see what "sticks". LOL!! If something is valid it'll shake out in the end, and there's no harm in tossing ideas around.

Bipedalist said....

Funny because I keep recording some profanity that comes from the deep night woods in the wee hours ..... and it is sounding familiar

BP, try shouting something you wouldnt normally say when cursing. That way if you heard it repeated from the woods.....you know there listening :lol:

PM me. Ive got some corkers you wont have heard :)

Edited by megatarsal

Ok, I tried the telepathic stuff... nothing happened... maybe I'm doing it wrong. Should it look like this?

sheldontelepathy.jpg

:lol:

RayG

Ray, your doing it just right in your avatar :lol::lol: