Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

L I am of the opinion that something has been going on outside of the range of human hearing, but until our recording devices catch up and become affordable to the masses we won't know for sure.

I've often thought that much of their audible speech is spoken beyond our range of hearing. We'll often record things like shouts to one another where we were present but didn't hear it. I just shake my head and wonder how it was that we didn't hear that and then I think of the different spectrums they can possibly achieve in sound.

Guest Cervelo

MWSE,

Nice rant! Why come forward at all if that's the way you feel. I just don't get it. I've heard this sentiment numerous times on this fourm. To bad you got your feelings hurt at some point welcome to the real world! If you got the goods and don't want to share. Ok no problem but if your not going to help us the ignorant masses understand I respectfully ask why are you here???

Edited by Cervelo

BFF Patron
and wonder how it was that we didn't hear that

Ditto, pick up things (speech-like, not auditory pareidolia) on recording not being heard in real-time. <insert head scratching smiley here>

Whoa!

Guys can we dial it back? No reason to get our collective backs up! Everyone here is interested in BF....if you both chose to pursue this avenue further can it please be handled in PM's?

Just saying....I'm not in a deleting mood....and don't want to. it's my Saturday too! :)

I think we have talked enough about telepathy.............boring.....let's change gears so Elisi can elaborate.

One thing I want to clear up here.As far as I am concerend there are no chosen few who BF has decided to interact with.The BF are the ones who choose to interact with someone.What you do have is respect. Respect for them,not trying to control the situation,releasing your fear.People who can do this do have close interactions.This is happening to so many many people.

How can these people help BFs across the nation that are harrassed by human population expansion?

I talk to hard core researchers

They sound dreadful........who are they?

and to people who are truly open to things outside the box.Many want to share their experiences but don't because they don't want to be ridiculed or talked down to.One thing this BF World needs to have happen before anything is truly understood is to be respectful.We have to stop insinuating the other is nuts,or naive no matter what they believe.Everyone I know on both sides of the fence want to know the truth.I won't even begin to try to tell anyone what to believe. You ask me a question,I'll give you an answer as I know the truth. Sometimes I feel like when I share something I am going to be put in front of a firing squad of people shooting disrespect at me

Just laugh..........ignorance is rampant.

or at what I believe.Yet still I continue to step out right in front of it again.Why do I do that? I want to share wonderful experiences and I want people to understand we all have different kinds of encounters and that there is some people out there that will be respectful to you no matter what your encounter is.

Can you share your experiences with qualified primatologist? Answer this one on the thread: Call In Who To Habituation Sites?

Indiefoot,I am stepping out here one more time into the sights of a possible firing squad.Some think I am crazy or making up things so it really doesn't matter.haha They are good at concealment on many levels.They have had centuries perfecting that.If you are asking me have I seen them do the disappearing thing, yes I have and in the daylight too.Exactly how do they do that. I can't really answer that.

What months are these BFs around? Where do they go?

Ok, I tried the telepathic stuff... nothing happened... maybe I'm doing it wrong. Should it look like this?

sheldontelepathy.jpg

:lol:

RayG

I didn't put this in the instructions but I guess it didn't occur to you to try use a tin foil hat did it? I believe you definitely show potential we just need to figure out how to focus your talent. :lol:

We have whipped the telepathy horse dead.........it's a dead horse.

Let's answer some other questions like why does BF make owl noises when interacting with humans?

What time of the year are BFs around?

What do they eat?

Do the stink?

What homes do they make?

Do they mind speak!..........no..............no.....please...boring

Where do they sleep?

you have the picture...........

You could watch my tv through my window,except I don't watch much tv however I do answer questions.;-}

Let me be succinct, you can be:1)Shot; 2)Arrested; 3)bitten by dogs, and 4th)embarrassed beyond belief while trying to explain that you were *pretending* to a BF looking thorough windows which will promptly place you on the Psych unit of your local hospital in *full* restraints. :ph34r:

I suggest staying home... :rolleyes:

Haha lol I think that's the first time anybody ever implied one of my thoughts are inside the box. Usually my posts are way out there.

I'm not saying that I don't believe anyone. I'm saying that I don't understand. I often offer examples for and against a theory when I don't understand. I do this in most threads, as I did in my first post in this thread. I apologize for not having automatic understanding on a subject. Unfortunately I have to resort to some other way of getting information into my brain. Since this is a place for collaboration, I chose to ask questions. Going out into the field and finding a bigfoot is out of the question for me. Is there another method to understanding here other than reading and asking questions? Maybe I could be all stealthy and watch my neighbors tv through the window for answers. ;)

My apologies...that rant wasn't directed at you. I sensed a true wanting of information with a open mind from your questions.

We have whipped the telepathy horse dead.........it's a dead horse.

Let's answer some other questions like why does BF make owl noises when interacting with humans?

What time of the year are BFs around?

What do they eat?

Do the stink?

What homes do they make?

Do they mind speak!..........no..............no.....please...boring

Where do they sleep?

you have the picture...........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The imitation Owl and other sounds would be because we ignore such calls for the most part. Or just because they have had so much more time to be exposed to such calls, guys in the field (hunters) tend to use hand signals. With the kind of cover seemingly prefered by Bigfoot hand signals wouldn't work as well especially at night.

A current theory of sleeping areas has focused on abandoned mine entrances here on the east coast. Lots of forgotten mines that were never sealed correctly from the 1700's on and are easily reopened. Now I don't personally think they live in mines or caves, but possibly lay up in them during the heat of the day.

Edited by grayjay
spelling

Most people cannot even comprehend the fear (and many other emotions) that overcomes a person upon encountering one of these creatures. In as much, all this effort to prove their existence, well the army of individuals wanting this really have given little thought as to the ramifications that will follow. The majority of society cannot fathom the fear, and most are not prepared emotionally for their existence. This is more then just some paradigm that will change with a little understanding. Unless a Council of Sasquatch come together before the news media and explain who and what they are, we will never actually understand them. While there is much wonder relating to the species by us, there is also a dark element we don't know about. There is good and evil in every species, especially humans.

Since I've *yet* to see a BF, I can attest to the terror of discovering a UFO hovering 10 feet away...Bf would perhaps be as scary...or not. :unsure:

Guest Crowlogic

That may be your perspective Crow along with anyone who hasn't had such encounters, but proving them isn't the goal for those who enjoy such encounters. I admit I've been on both sides of this having experienced more encounters then most, and having tried securing such evidence. Yep, once you try you also realize you end up betraying the delicate trust that really is present and they respond with less interaction as a result. It really is a balance to be respected. May be the same old story but its the truth.

Midnight Owl isn't under any obligation to secure any form of evidence for the rest either. Because once he does, he may never be granted any further encounters and he will lose much more then most can appreciate. That's the balance he must be concerned about, not providing proof for those who will likely never be convinced anyhow.

I disagree almost completely! There is a constant crying out in the Bigfoot community that real science and real research needs to be applied to the field. So then when something occurs like Midnight Owl's encounter that is repeatable and supposedly ongoing within his area what happens? What happens is the same old no we can't make this truly public, we can't let the world at large experience or study this. We can't let real science in on the fantastic nature of it. Well that reeks to me of nonsense, bull if you will. I'll go on record that nothing, repeat nothing will come of this. I don't care if there are Native Americans involved, it makes it no more valid and its a nice touch for a good story and a good story it is just like Enoch. In any event we'll never see a single shred of real evidence come out of this.

Guest Elisi

I think we have talked enough about telepathy.............boring.....let's change gears so Elisi can elaborate.

Could I call in scientists and others to study this.I guess I could but it wouldn't do any good. I am not in control of what the BF do. I get to interact with them from time to time and I will do nothing to harm that. As I have said I am not trying to prove anything here.This was a sharing and was put in the General Discussion not a sighting report or evidence fact.

The Bigfoot are around from time to time through out the year.They go where they choose to go.I live in what I call a transitional area.They travel through here with not many staying here.

If anyone came here to try to find them,they wouldn't be here.I have been questioned by BF Organizations and they want to know where I live.I can tell them, like many other places where there had been a lot of activity and then when the organization came into that area and set up,the activity stopped.

Do I know where they are all the time? No I don't. Can I call them to come? No I can't.I only know a very small amount of what there is to knowing all about them. I am respectful to them,I am not afraid and I have no ulterior motives and I certainly don't try to have control. If you truly want your own experiences do things maybe a little different.Be respectful when you go out,enjoy yourselves while you are in the woods,don't try to control anything and have no ulterior motive.Go just to be there and enjoy whatever happens.Can I promise you will have an experience,no I can't but at least your chances may be greater.

What months are these BFs around? Where do they go?

Yes Crow, there is a constant crying. I too have been there trying to prove them with my hidden cameras and audio recorders too. Not only did they outsmart my attempts, but those attempts at videotaping them did undermine their trust in me. I, like other researchers who have experienced the same, am trying to reverse this. Its a slow process and takes time. But I also came to the table with some insight and experience into this other side of them. Thing is, the effort/debate to prove them will persist for a long time because of the different schools of thought between those who want evidence or have never had repeat deeper interactions, those who aren't interested in ruining their interactions, and bigfoot, who it seems have no interest in being proven. I don't think any individual bigfoot want to volunteer to be the one on a slab, nor do I think they as a whole desire to be managed by us. They have a will just as we do. Who of us would volunteer to be put on a slab for an alien race? smile.gif

So yes, if you are saying that nothing will come of this in the usual sense of having evidence provided for everyone, you are probably right. HOWEVER, for those who have had a little more interaction with them, and those who want to understand without discounting claims out of hand, this type of discussion is important because some things that one person experiences may be reaffirmed by another, and this goes towards improving a larger group understanding. It also provides insight for those who haven't yet had an encounter but someday will, in that it helps prepare them for some of the unusual stuff should it happen. No its not black n white evidence, but it is tangible for some. While much of what Elisi says I can relate to, some not as much. lol But just because I don't, doesn't mean I feel its not true. Instead I tuck these things away in my pocket. How does that help you? Well probably not very much directly, but as this increased understanding is proceeds with others, it can improve our interactions with them. This may actually be the path towards someday having inter-species communication that really matters too. Because it may be those who have such encounters who have the best relationship with them. In the future, who would you say will be the most likely ambassadors between species if necessary in some unforeseeable unimaginable conflict scenario? The scientist or the good communicator? Okay that's out there I know but everything happens for a reason, we may don't know why until the time comes. I'm sure you know that lesson from life.

Let the discussion happen without expecting anything. Maybe that's how we can all learn the most.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist