Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Rockinkt, how tall were the cliffs at Buffalo Jump? I've never been there. Oh wait, 35' tall. No question there were hunts and I'm sure that sometimes plans didn't go as they wanted. However I very much doubt that any tribe would intentionally want more buffalo to be killed then they could use. Did it happen? Sure, but it would more likely be by accident and not intent. Maybe there was even an incident that soldiers happened upon and recorded where more buffalo got caught up in a stampede. Its not so easy to control that many large animals. But inferring that the native people wantonly and purposefully killed animals to waste them would be inaccurate. No question they would encircle the Buffalo, but they also attempted to split off animals they could target. I'm sure that didn't always work as well. The Buffalo were doing find too, at least until they were killed by the hundreds of thousands just for their hides. An inconvenient truth for the history writers. There is no comparison between the actions of the two. At least the Natives were after food that would last for long periods. That does not make it an atrocity. Were there instances of waste? Possibly. They did have the help of firewater by then which also worked for the occupier's benefit.

I'm not disagreeing with you that native people were treated better by Canadian (and French) counterparts to the north. And while it was not the same as in US, there was still mistreatment, but tribes also realized it was better under Canadian rule. My point is that history is not always depicted by the winners in the way it actually happened. It is often written in support of justifying their end goals so that actions taken appear warranted.

You have seen the bones at Buffalo Jump, but you don't know over how many years, even decades, the bones took to accumulate. How many hunts, over how many seasons, do they represent while being dug up by archeologists of today?

This is getting waay off topic too from the thread.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

I don't think the NA in North America invented the practice. Haven't I read about similar drive sites in Europe involving mammoth?

Guest swmyers73

I understand how people react to things that are usually not something they are familiar with and especially something that stretches most peoples thoughts to a great extreme.I never take anything anyone says as personal but I will express my opinion and try my very hardest to never be disrespectful to anyone.

I didn't know the Bigfoot Research World existed until 2009. Yet I knew about Bigfoot for most of my life.Even though all the documentaries etc had been on tv I had never watched one.I totally understand something that you have known about in a certain way and then come to see this that you know about, looked at in a totally different way.I try to always remember that when people are asking me questions or making comments about what I believe.

I have become very good friends with a lot of researchers who are respected as researchers.They may be open minded more than some and some don't understand what I express to them but they know who I am and know I have no reason to make things up.

Some of the remarks on this forum have been so positive in not closing off the thoughts that there may be something to this as some of the remarks have been the standard remarks of closed minds not willing to even think of the prospect that something else could be going on. I somewhat understand their inability to believe something that seems so ridiculus to them. The first time I heard about call blasting it was hard for me to believe anyone would do something like that.I found out it is done.It was not in my thought process that something like that would ever be done.

This is a touchy subject for so many and pragmatic theorist is right. These kinds of reports and discussions have been discouraged. I have many friends who were part of research groups who were told don't talk about that report,that has to be put in a private file etc. Those who did chose to continue to speak out were chastised or thrown out of the group and then lies told as to why they were thrown out.I had one person say to me I will never tell what I know because if I do the research science world will never do anything for me. This BF World continually amazes me but I see a change.I see more respect coming into it.Nothing ever comes to light if someone is continually trying to keep it in the dark. Too many people are having things happen that they can't explain.There has to be people or places out there for them to be able to post or talk about these things too.I can continue to be labled crazy,nuts,hallucinating or whatever.I will never stop sharing my experiences.If for no other reason that MO posted this on this forum,that one person at least felt safe in talking about an experience they had then all the disrespect and ridicule is worth it to me.

Hi, new member here. I'm on the fence with believing in BF even though I really want to. Always have after all these years of folks investigating and can't even find ONE body. I honestly don't know what to think about these stories except that I don't believe much of anything on the internet unless there is actual proof. What's the point in sharing stories if you can't back it up?? That's the problem I have is that I just see them as 'stories' and that's it. MO and Elisi say they don't care if you believe or not, yet if you read all of their posts together they could have written a Novel or two. If you don't care to prove anything then why bother telling your stories and explaining questions from other forum members? Just keep it to yourselves. If true, aren't you being disrespectful to BF by telling of his existence?? And if figures you say BF won't let you take photos. That's the only way a hoaxer can try to sound credible. Not trying to argue if your story is true or not. Just stating my opinion and don't really care to debate about it. Thank you.

Guest Elisi

Wow - 5 squatches at one time. Must have been a great amount of physical evidence. What did you get?

What did I get? I got an experience that can't be proved by science yet it was an experience.It was a physical experience not appartitions or in my mind. Evidence? I would no more try to get evidence that they were there to prove they were there than I would try to get evidence to prove that anyone has come here.All I have as proof is the audio that something was happening and my word.I totally understand that both of those mean nothing to most.It does mean something to me.I am sharing something that happened with others.This is the general discussion area of this forum that is why MO began sharing it here.

Guest Elisi

Unfortunately human history is rife with liars imploring the listener to take them at their word. That said I am now fully convinced that this entire episode is not true.

And it is your right to believe or disbelieve.I have no problem with that either way.I agree with you the world is full of liars but it is also full of people telling the truth.

And it is your right to believe or disbelieve.I have no problem with that either way.I agree with you the world is full of liars but it is also full of people telling the truth.

Elsi, you must have a wealth of BF knowledge that I would like to hear about. Can you share details of what you have learned about the BF? You seem to hung up on defending your BF encounters which you have done well. Maybe ignore challenges to your experiences since this area of debate may never end. Sharing details about your BF knowledge will be good validation.

Elsi, you must have a wealth of BF knowledge that I would like to hear about. Can you share details of what you have learned about the BF? You seem to hung up on defending your BF encounters which you have done well. Maybe ignore challenges to your experiences since this area of debate may never end. Sharing details about your BF knowledge will be good validation.

I second that notion... Though, I would add that you nor MidnightOwl should feel zero obligation to share details. I can't speak for others, but I fully understand the desire and even the need not to breach the trust that has been built between yourself and the Bigfoot clan (not sure what else to call a group of Bigfoot) which inhabits your area at times. Sadly, most people seem unable to grasp the concept of something existing outside of the happy little box of "reality" which history and science books have built around them.

Please, share whatever you are willing and able to share without feeling as if you have betrayed the trust between yourself and the Bigfoot. And please, don't let those who are unwilling to believe that human beings do NOT know everything about this world detract you from doing as such if you so choose. I suspect your own spirit is strong enough not to let that happen, just figured I'd add it anyway. :)

Guest Elisi

I second that notion... Though, I would add that you nor MidnightOwl should feel zero obligation to share details. I can't speak for others, but I fully understand the desire and even the need not to breach the trust that has been built between yourself and the Bigfoot clan (not sure what else to call a group of Bigfoot) which inhabits your area at times. Sadly, most people seem unable to grasp the concept of something existing outside of the happy little box of "reality" which history and science books have built around them.

Please, share whatever you are willing and able to share without feeling as if you have betrayed the trust between yourself and the Bigfoot. And please, don't let those who are unwilling to believe that human beings do NOT know everything about this world detract you from doing as such if you so choose. I suspect your own spirit is strong enough not to let that happen, just figured I'd add it anyway. :)

Whether anyone believes me has never been a problem for me. I had already posted earlier some of the things I know about them.The main thing I want to stress is anyone can have encounters or relationships with them.I am no one special in that way. However I do have respect for them.I know for sure I am in control of nothing.They choose to show themselves or not to.They choose when they are here or not here. They know I respect them and I honor these things.Most people can't let control go,it is just to fearful.

I know a tiny bit about what there is to know about them and I am sure there are others out there who know far more than I do.

I do know they have family units or clans if you will.Family is very important to them and they never leave the very young ones to themselves. There are always juveniles around watching them.

They live pretty much like indigenous people did a very long time ago.They are primarily protein eaters but do eat other things from time to time if it is available. As I said earlier they seem to like cantaloupes better than watermelons.They also pick berries and things like that.

I heard one woman say that the babies were always in the back when she saw any. That is not so for me.The babies are wherever.In the case of the audio the ones to the right of me were a very young one and a juvenile.

They love different kinds of gifts and they also share gifts with me from time to time.I use cornmeal in some of my ceremonies and prayers and one day I took a ziploc bag of cornmeal to a place and tied it up on a large branch in a tree. I went back a few days later and they had taken half of it and left me half. It was a ziploc bag closed and tied to a branch.The bag had been opened some of the cornmeal removed and reclosed and tied back to the branch after having half removed.

They can literally turn your camera off if you are taking photos and they don't want it to happen.How do they do that, I don't know.How do they mess with game cams and other things. How was it MO's night vision worked when he was sitting by the fire and then when he walked with me to the tree line it wouldn't work,went back to the fire and it worked.I have no answers there,I just know it happens a lot.

They do love water and love to be in the water.In all the times I have been close to them I have never smelled a bad odor at all.

There have been people who have tried to pay MO money to tell them where I live and I have had some out and out ask me.I can tell you this it wouldn't matter if they came here the BF would be gone from here.

I have always believed that they are as close to us as any other can be as far as genetics are concerned.I have heard many tribal people say they are another us. I believe that.I will never betray their trust in me,no matter what.They know that.I will live my life with out ever seeing or interacting with another before I would betray that trust.

Wow. All you physics & monkey touchers, what am I thinking right now...

:P That you don't know how to spell..... ;)

Sorry, I just could not help myself. :D

I'm just bringing in some humor.

I hope to have a face to face encounter with BF, I just pray that I'm *not* alone because I'd die of fright I believe. :blush:

I truly do wish to see one in the flesh, perhaps across a large field, or someplace where it can be identified as being a BF. :(

I suspect as with everyone else here who has seen one that it would be an amazing event :blink: even life altering to the viewer because then they/I would know for a fact that there is a living race of hairy hominids living in the forests all over the world.

Guest rockinkt

What did I get? I got an experience that can't be proved by science yet it was an experience.It was a physical experience not appartitions or in my mind. Evidence? I would no more try to get evidence that they were there to prove they were there than I would try to get evidence to prove that anyone has come here.All I have as proof is the audio that something was happening and my word.I totally understand that both of those mean nothing to most.It does mean something to me.I am sharing something that happened with others.This is the general discussion area of this forum that is why MO began sharing it here.

You purposely gathered totally non-verifiable evidence in the way of a electronic recording device - but didn't bother to collect any physical evidence that could be verified one way or the other.:unsure:

That tells me a lot.:(

Next.:D

You purposely gathered totally non-verifiable evidence in the way of a electronic recording device - but didn't bother to collect any physical evidence that could be verified one way or the other.

That tells me a lot.:(

What kind of evidence would you expect someone to get from an encounter such as the one described. Do you think BF sheds a pile of hair & leaves scat everywhere he stops?

Your statement tells me a lot. -_-

Edited by Sasfooty
  • Upvote 2

Sasfooty, that master of non-evidence gathering has garnered another nemesis!

Rockint, you're not worthy, you don't have the right attitude, and the creatures need to be protected from your ilk.

Hey, I think I've got the routine down pat.

About the hair, honestly?? I think it ought to be falling off of them just like it does any shaggy animal or hairy person, especially if they are cutting through brush.

Guest Blackdog

What kind of evidence would you expect someone to get from an encounter such as the one described. Do you think BF sheds a pile of hair & leaves scat everywhere he stops?

Your statement tells me a lot. -_-

Yeah I would expect bigfoot sheds and I also think (if they exist) that they poop.

Every animal does both. Do you think they don't?

If your experiences are true you should have plenty of both. If you don't have them why don't you?

I have been following Elisi's wonderful answers. She is truly a very gifted woman that has unconditionally taught me alot about the Forest People.

Now for all you proof seeking hounds. I spent the better part of two days discreetly lurking around that area just hoping I could capture a picture or video of them. All I got in return was an occasional wood knock or two, a few brief hoots and bush shaking. Nothing more-nothing less! It would have ended right there until Elisi came up and asked me if I wanted to go into the woods with them. The only stipulation was no pictures or videos. I later asked if I could use my night vision and it just went on the blink. It then worked perfectly later! I have no explanations there, but have had others say its happened to them too!

My question to all reading this is: Would you rather have a Bigfoot approach to within 15-20 feet of you standing in a bright moonlit beam intently looking at you. No threatening growls, no funky smells and actually showing you a high level of trust? Or on the other hand, fumbling and stumbling and sneaking about in the woods never quite reaching that elusive carrot of a sighting as one or two young juveniles lead you in circles well away from the family group? All for trying to gain a few nuggets of evidence that many will still challange?

One of the best and oldest films of them has still not been accepted by many of those evidence hounds even when it has been forensically proven to be genuine by a number of qualified experts.

Its all about what a person wants. I'm going to build on this trust and look forward to many more close encounters. Fumbling and stumbling about playing hide and seek just wasn't that much fun for me!.....being an understanding friend is so much more fun and exciting!!! You evidence hounds can go out and get your own proof!....

• Upvote 1