Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Perhaps, but once upon a time 'some guy' said the world was round, not flat, and everyone called him a crazy liar.

I really don't see what's so unbelievable about Midnight Owl's experience.

I do believe that BF exists.

However, Why add all of this hoaxes Pocus, err hocus pocus to the the BF species?

I sincerely do believe that there is a giant ape type creature living in forests all over the world, I believe that they are the kings and queens of the forest, and I think that they are fairly smart animals with excellent instincts.

Why come along and make claims so amazing that most people can't accept them without any proof, but there is no way to prove what you are claiming.

I'm sincerely not trying to be unkind, but there is only so much that we believers can believe about these creatures, and you have exceeded my limits of belief. :( I'm sincerely sorry but I just cannot accept your paranormal claims.

BFF Patron
BP, try shouting something you wouldnt normally say when cursing. That way if you heard it repeated from the woods.....you know there listening :lol:

PM me. Ive got some corkers you wont have heard :)

My repertoire is rather limited according to my recordings so perhaps I'll take you up on that idea.

Non-English corkers welcomed too. :D (uhhh....you better PM those to me to stay within the guidelines :P )

Probably it is no surprise that I think that someone is just imagining things is far more likely than Bigfoot putting thoughts in someones mind. I still have to admit that something similar happened to me though no bigfoot was involved. I was on the other side of the planet when definitely something found me. It seemed to lift me up three flight of stairs. I even remember thinking that was the most bizarre thing that ever happened to me. I am unfortunately now assuming it had limited time whatever it was which is why it hurried me up the stairs. It still seemed to have my feelings as its main concern. It found me in Hawaii as I was coming back to the barracks. It told me that my mother had just died and it told me several things about her that I later learned were true. There is no way that I would have believed those things before it told me. The thoughts came in my mind as thoughts from somewhere else and there was no voice. It was like it programmed thoughts that couldn't have been mine. I just broke down and cried, oh God, please don't let it be so but it was true. I hadn't even spoken to anyone from home for weeks. I had no idea my mother was terminally ill. I know from that that there is something beyond our physical minds that defines us. Having bigfoot able to access it really stretches credibility for me but probably not nearly as far as it does for a "normal" person. Take what you want from what I say. I only say it because my scientific mind wants to truly understand the universe. It is obvious to me that science alone doesn't explain everything. Once again I would repeat that since I don't know these people, I would have to assume the odds are that they are most likely just imagining things. I don't discount what they say totally though.

Bob, I've had similar experiences where sudden knowledge was just forefront in my mind.I can't explain it,but I just knew something had happened, and it was true.

But as a BF believer I worry that throwing out alleged supernatural abilities will *hurt* our searching for the truth, and turn possible BF believers away from the entire field because they will think that we are believing in what can be considered as *junk science* related to a new unrecognized species.

Let's have BF revealed and acknowledged *before* we start adding somewhat supernatural abilities to the BF species. At this time claiming such powers for the BF species can cause some people to reject the entire species and their amazing already acknowledged *true and genuine* abilities. :(

Guest Elisi

I don't consider what I have experienced to be junk science.I don't consider it to be science at all. I consider it an actual encounter and interaction, the same as when I see them any other time.Whether they are walking through the woods,picking berries or seeing their footprints or any other physical sign.I love hearing them call in the middle of the night,I love to hear them tree knock.I want to know all I can about them no matter what it is.

I am not sure if I am excluded from we believers but I can assure you I believe.Everyone on this planet has a right to their opinion as to what they believe.It isn't just a belief for me it is an actual experience. Believe it or not because I am sure of one thing many won't and that is ok too.

Guest Dudlow
Let's have BF revealed and acknowledged *before* we start adding somewhat supernatural abilities to the BF species. At this time claiming such powers for the BF species can cause some people to reject the entire species and their amazing already acknowledged *true and genuine* abilities. :(

B) The paranormal aspect of BF has been reported by Native and First Nations peoples since time out of mind, so it has always been part of the legitimate mix and quest for truth; since long before western science ever got involved. It does not exclude BF from a so-called flesh and blood existence. Neither does it turn them into imagined wraiths, vampires or supernatural figures, although sometimes, because of their unaccountable otherworldly capabilities, they have been described as such. Even the Russian hominologists keep case files on these recurrent BF themes.

Like it or not, it is part of the mix and should remain part of the inquiry. It does not require belief or any personal investiture of certainty in this regard. It only requires an open mind, just as all things in life do.

- Dudlow

• Upvote 1

Susie, Susie, Susie... tongue.gif But what if that is who/what bigfoot are? What if its part of their makeup? How can this repeated theme simply be ignored? Its not one or two people who make a similar claim, its a significant many. And that does include some seasoned researchers as well. Of course some of them are afraid to speak openly about it as well. Is science supposed to ignore evidence because its inconvenient even tho it may be part of the ultimate truth? No.

Avoiding it has been the modus operandi that the bigfoot field has functioned at for decades. Look what it got the die hard researchers who don't want to deal with it. Look at how successful we are at capturing bigfoot on our trailcams or on video. Test tube science will never explain their persona or behavior. Can you REALLY believe that an ape has outsmarted just about every attempt over the decades, unless they had an edge over us we/you are ignoring?

An honest scientist doesn't CARE about what people think. An honest scientist follows the evidence wherever it leads, whatever it is. Not wanting to consider something because it may be unpopular is never how new discoveries are made. IMHO

I don't consider what I have experienced to be junk science.I don't consider it to be science at all. I consider it an actual encounter and interaction, the same as when I see them any other time.Whether they are walking through the woods,picking berries or seeing their footprints or any other physical sign.I love hearing them call in the middle of the night,I love to hear them tree knock.I want to know all I can about them no matter what it is.

I am not sure if I am excluded from we believers but I can assure you I believe.Everyone on this planet has a right to their opinion as to what they believe.It isn't just a belief for me it is an actual experience. Believe it or not because I am sure of one thing many won't and that is ok too.

Can you describe more down to earth details of what you've learned about the BF?

Guest RioBravo

Yes Crow, there is a constant crying. I too have been there trying to prove them with my hidden cameras and audio recorders too. Not only did they outsmart my attempts, but those attempts at videotaping them did undermine their trust in me. I, like other researchers who have experienced the same, am trying to reverse this. Its a slow process and takes time. But I also came to the table with some insight and experience into this other side of them. Thing is, the effort/debate to prove them will persist for a long time because of the different schools of thought between those who want evidence or have never had repeat deeper interactions, those who aren't interested in ruining their interactions, and bigfoot, who it seems have no interest in being proven. I don't think any individual bigfoot want to volunteer to be the one on a slab, nor do I think they as a whole desire to be managed by us. They have a will just as we do. Who of us would volunteer to be put on a slab for an alien race? smile.gif

So yes, if you are saying that nothing will come of this in the usual sense of having evidence provided for everyone, you are probably right. HOWEVER, for those who have had a little more interaction with them, and those who want to understand without discounting claims out of hand, this type of discussion is important because some things that one person experiences may be reaffirmed by another, and this goes towards improving a larger group understanding. It also provides insight for those who haven't yet had an encounter but someday will, in that it helps prepare them for some of the unusual stuff should it happen. No its not black n white evidence, but it is tangible for some. While much of what Elisi says I can relate to, some not as much. lol But just because I don't, doesn't mean I feel its not true. Instead I tuck these things away in my pocket. How does that help you? Well probably not very much directly, but as this increased understanding is proceeds with others, it can improve our interactions with them. This may actually be the path towards someday having inter-species communication that really matters too. Because it may be those who have such encounters who have the best relationship with them. In the future, who would you say will be the most likely ambassadors between species if necessary in some unforeseeable unimaginable conflict scenario? The scientist or the good communicator? Okay that's out there I know but everything happens for a reason, we may don't know why until the time comes. I'm sure you know that lesson from life.

Let the discussion happen without expecting anything. Maybe that's how we can all learn the most.

I agree with what your saying here, but it still leaves me frustrated as someone who presumes bigfoot is a flesh and blood human relative.

You hint that the nature of bigfoot is something most people aren't even able to conceptualize.

What is your take on the nature of bigfoot? Just what is it?

I'm really astounded at the arrogance of we people!

Just because we've been able to fly to the moon (or so we've been told) we consider our science to be the pinnacle. I guess we presume we know it all? If something isn't reproducible in a scientific setting it isn't real?

If someone were to walk up and slap any of you on the face, but there's no video did it not happen? I mean...where's the evidence? Even if there's a witness, according to many, witness testimony isn't worth a hoot!

My suggestion to skeptics is to unlearn most of what you've been taught and programmed to believe. It would require you putting your pride and arrogance to the side of course. I know there are some individuals who have worked hard for that bachelors or Masters in whatever field. You consider yourselves very knowledgable and grounded, and you are, it's just...we've been living a lie. A lot of the history you studied long and hard to pass in college is fabricated or edited. The equations you've learned are incomplete...everything.

We've never considered other things such as souls and spirits simply because we can't scientifically control them. So I guess the attitude is to simply ignore it? That's akin to having a equation and you don't know the value of one of the characters so you simply ignore it...how does that work out? If you're given the equation x(y) + w(z) and you don't know the value of "w" should you just ignore it and solve the x,y,z?

I agree with what your saying here, but it still leaves me frustrated as someone who presumes bigfoot is a flesh and blood human relative.

You hint that the nature of bigfoot is something most people aren't even able to conceptualize.

I believe BF is something that would shake our beliefs to the core. I believe BF is natural, unaltered, undomesticated man, and he has knowledge of things that would possibly be considered a national security risk. Imagine what he has seen since he apparently habitats on even top secret military installations with immunity.

BF may possibly give us a view of what it means to really be free and not dependent. They would totally mess up the thought process of some people. Causing us to not be as manageable as desired.

As to the origins of BF there are a couple of avenues, all related in a manner. Taking the scientific route, they may simply be people who split from the rest of us when we decided to become settled and develop agriculture. They may have decided to remain hunter/gatherers. Imagine a tribe of humans deciding to settle and build permanent dwellings while raising livestock and some of the more wild members refusing to do so.

You can take the biblical route and presume they are the "Wandering Tribe". Or go even deeper and suppose they are the TRUE people who evolved on this planet while we were engineered by God.

Take the Ufology account that BF are the first attempts at creating us humans but were deemed to powerful to control.

Return to the biblical route that says God replenished the Earth. That would hint that the Earth was already inhabited.

Maybe BF are descendents of the nephilim, the unification of angels/aliens and humans.

Edited by FuriousGeorge
foul language - rule 2A

Guest Cervelo

Ahhh another thread successfully derailed into the same bs we have heard over and over from both sides (I include myself as part of the problem)

Anybody care to share their face to face encounter with Bigfoot anybody?????......

Edited by Cervelo

RioBravo said: You hint that the nature of bigfoot is something most people aren't even able to conceptualize.

Oh suuurrrre, now I've got all the answers. blink.gif lol

Heck, I don't know!

I should leave it at that but I can speculate a little based on limited experiences.

Yes I believe they are F&B too. BUT! That doesn't mean aspects hinted within Quantum Mechanics don't come into play. It is what our own scientists are attempting to manipulate themselves right? How to manipulate solid matter.

Still, I really don't know what they are. I'm trying to keep an open mind there too. I haven't ruled out Fallen Angels because there is some real interesting stuff there. Aliens. Heck, I haven't ruled out that we aren't originally aliens. lol I don't think they are ghosts cause BOY, that was one big angry ghost that cut me off on the trail 6 yrs ago. I don't know that they aren't ancient human, but their DNA seems to be be indicating some connection there. I don't think they are just apes, even highly elusive ones. Although what was depicted in Planet of the Apes is interesting to ponder. But of course that's just a movie right? lol So I guess the way you put it is right, most of us can't conceptualize what they are. Yes, I'm also in the same boat but am less frustrated about it because some hints have been provided me. Elisi and MO will probably agree as well in that they don't know what exactly they are. I don't want to speak for either of them however. Its just some people have had more exposure to these less tangible aspects then others. And the more exposure one has, the more they are able to grasp. Its still a slow process because these beings don't give up their secrets willingly. If they did, we wouldn't be debating it now. Something else I consider is that maybe we are digging into some dangerous area. I mean, maybe we're not even supposed to figure this mystery out? Going back to what a NA Storyteller said to me "The day Bigfoot are proven will be the end of the world". So I just try to consider everything I am exposed to with this mystery.

I understand the frustration from Georgerm about wanting to avoid this stuff. The irony is, this paranormal stuff may be about as down to earth as it gets. I mean our most primal abilities are being teased with this stuff and during such interactions. That's why we can't just ignore it any more then Elisi and others can ignore it when describing events involving it.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Oh Yeah I guess I should have added: 'Of course we all know how that latest world ending thing worked out'. lol

And yes with every theory, add just a pinch of salt cause nothing seems to make complete sense.

My suggestion to skeptics is to unlearn most of what you've been taught and programmed to believe. It would require you putting your pride and arrogance to the side of course. I know there are some individuals who have worked hard for that bachelors or Masters in whatever field. You consider yourselves very knowledgable and grounded, and you are, it's just...we've been living a lie. A lot of the history you studied long and hard to pass in college is fabricated or edited. The equations you've learned are incomplete...everything.

On pain of another section 1A deletion:

Sorry but I find this incredibly and insultingly condescending. Who are you to advise, as some unknown, anonymous minority poster on an internet forum that already caters to a minority? My world view is going to be seriously reconsidered on your unsubstantiated, weak, vague and very unsubtle references to pop-culture conspiracy theory? LOL.

Unlike the valid credentials of the writers of the text books and the educators that by default you superficially dismiss on a whim, we know nothing of you other than what you choose to post (under the current assumed screen name). I see nothing in what you have posted (including your alleged background) remotely compelling. Just the opposite in fact. I hear alarm bells and see red flags at every turn.

• Upvote 2