New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin
11 minutes ago, Christopher Noel said:

I hope to get involved again and contribute to the community. Thanks! 

Welcome back to the BFF Christopher.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin

Welcome Back Christopher, Hope you enjoy the forum.

Guest Buckeyes1

I have been interested in the Bigfoot/Sasquatch mystery since I was a child and first heard the term "Bigfoot" in the early 1970s. I've read numerous books on the subject and have even had one weird incident I cannot explain rationally. (rationally meaning something other than Bigfoot) However; despite my own personal experience there are still aspects of the Bigfoot phenomenon I remain uncertain/uneasy about. My encounter was not clear enough for me to say with complete certainty what it was.  

I hope to read and interact with others here and learn even more. 

Thanks for having me!

Admin
2 hours ago, Buckeyes1 said:

I hope to read and interact with others here and learn even more. 

Welcome to the BFF Buckeyes1.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Buckeyes1.

Guest Hatorian

I am from South Dakota, I wont lie I don't know if i believe in Bigfoot or not but i did discover something you all may want to see. Not hard evidence but evidence caught in the background of a major TV series. 

Guest Ang of TN

Hello, I’m from middle TN and didn’t know about Sasquatch until my late teens.  However, after listening to stories and watching documentaries on the subject, I began to realize some events I experienced in my younger days very well may have been related to Sasquatch encounters.  Just saying sometimes we write things off as “weird “ because we don’t have any knowledge to describe what we experienced.

Yeah I’m selective who I talk to about these encounters because nobody wants to be labeled as crazy.

My husband always has given me crap about what I think.  But that changed on one camping trip.  I’ll let y’all in on that one later.

I look forward to hearing about your experiences and thoughts about this subject.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF And.

Enjoy the forums!

Admin

Welcome to all of the new and returning members to the BFF!!!

Enjoy the forum and please ask if you have any questions!

Hello

I’m very happy to have joined the fourms and learn more on Bigfoot. When I was a teen in 1970s, I was walking home from a party. When some thing quickly walked down a hill (which was a big hay field) at 2:30 am, it was large and moved very quickly, and it followed me from behind a tree line, it stopped when I stopped and walked when I walked. This went on for around 20 minutes. I just ran home the rest of the way (about 2 more miles) and never looked back. I wanted to stop at homes along the way and ask for help, but was afraid no one should answer a door @ 2:30 am. I will never forget how afraid I was. And how good it felt to finaly make it home. I believe this was an encounter and I dont want another one. This happened in the Bozrah CT area. In 1977.

• Upvote 2
Admin

Welcome to the BFF Jim.

Enjoy the Forum!

Glad to find this group! Been interested in Bigfoot for years. Now that I'm retired I have time to do some Bigfoot hunting with my camera. Glad to be aboard!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF!