New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Austin.

I hope you enjoy the forums.

Hi All...I used to be on these forums quite a few years ago, from 2004-2012? I was Sailgirl. I decided to come back to this site. I am from WI. I have been researching Bigfoot since around 1986. I have done quite a bit of my own research in the backwoods of Northern/North Central WI. I have seen 14" prints with 5 toes. I have heard whoops as well. No visual sightings though.

• Upvote 3
Admin
3 minutes ago, JeepGirl said:

Hi All...I used to be on these forums quite a few years ago, from 2004-2012? I was Sailgirl. I decided to come back to this site. I am from WI. I have been researching Bigfoot since around 1986. I have done quite a bit of my own research in the backwoods of Northern/North Central WI. I have seen 14" prints with 5 toes. I have heard whoops as well. No visual sightings though.

Welcome back to the BFF JeepGirl!

Enjoy the forums.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF austinmcraig.  I Hope You Enjoy the Forum.

Guest Sandy84

Hi there, I'm Sandra from Johannesburg South Africa. Indulging my fascination for all things Big Foot.  Really learning a lot from all the content.

Admin
2 hours ago, Sandy84 said:

Hi there, I'm Sandra from Johannesburg South Africa. Indulging my fascination for all things Big Foot.  Really learning a lot from all the content.

Welcome to the BFF Sandra.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Admin
2 hours ago, Pizzaman said:

I have been following this topic since watching The Legend of Boggy creek. I enjoy reading articles of sightings. It is nice to hae

Welcome to the BFF Pizza Man.

Enjoy the Forum!

Guest Chelsie

Hello 

I’m from the U.K. and I love any type of animal mystery. 

I watct a lot of finding Bigfoot which is interesting and comical in equal measures. 

Guest Orthoman

Orthoman here have been interested in Sasquatch since childhood and look forward to learning new things here in the future.  Have listened to podcasts for years and look forward to making friends and meeting others.  Thanks, O

Admin
3 hours ago, Chelsie said:

Hello 

I’m from the U.K. and I love any type of animal mystery. 

I watct a lot of finding Bigfoot which is interesting and comical in equal measures. 

Welcome to the BFF Chelsie!

1 hour ago, Orthoman said:

Orthoman here have been interested in Sasquatch since childhood and look forward to learning new things here in the future.  Have listened to podcasts for years and look forward to making friends and meeting others.  Thanks, O

Welcome to the BFF Orthoman!

Admin

Welcome to the Bff Sandy84, Pizzaman, Chelsie, and Orthoman. Enjoy the Forum.

Hello to all from the Delmarva Peninsula!,The subject of Bigfoot or Sasquatch has been a lifelong interest to me,More of a fascination and i truly believe it is very possible they do exist.I have watched countless documentries,films,evidence footage,a lot that were quite convincing.The PG film and the Freeman film stand out as two of my most favorite.I truly look forward to hearing stories from people that have seen this elusive creature,I enjoy seeing evidence and videos and hearing  sound recordings.Thanks for having me!!!

• Upvote 1
Admin
3 minutes ago, Ken G said:

Hello to all from the Delmarva Peninsula!,The subject of Bigfoot or Sasquatch has been a lifelong interest to me,

Welcome to the BFF Ken G.

I hope you enjoy the forums.

Guest Hx22826

Looking forward to sharing info. Glad to be here. 

Hx, from East Texas. Hoping to start researching an area on the Sabine river here pretty soon.