New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Welcome to the BFF HourKick. Enjoy the forum.

Hello from Nevada! I've always been curious about this subject. I find it interesting that there have been so many sightings and reports of encounters but it seems there is very little proof of this creature existing. I'm in the I want the creature to exist camp, and I hope someday this mystery is solved. For years I camped, hiked and four wheeled all over the Sierra Nevada's and never saw anything out of the ordinary but there are some very remote places out there. 

Hopefully I learn some things from this forum. 

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF John.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF JohninNV. I Hope You Enjoy the Forum.

Hi,

New member from Pennsylvania. Interested in all things Cryptid, I have a great interest in information about Bigfoot and others. We live on a mountain surrounded by hundreds of acres of woods and in the midst of a chain of forested foothills which stretch into several counties, a great area for many migratory animals. Concerning first-hand encounters, I've had none. I do yells and wood knocks in back of the house, and have had a few interesting call backs. There are definitely coyotes around, but who knows...We're in the Berks and Lancaster county area, so the chance of anything being around here would be very slim in my opinion. I'm also a published writer in the supernatural, fantasy, and horror genres, with 18 books published and over 100 short stories sold with some Hollywood interest, a number that are out in the mass market and book stores. I'm a fiction writer though, so it's all from my imagination. ;) I do have a book published called MONSTERS, which is heavily inspired by my Cryptid interest. These are primarily tales of creatures I've made up myself, although a few legendary ones make an appearance. For fiction readers with a likewise Cryptid fascination, I do think this is an appealing book.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say and report here!

Paul.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Paul.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF mrzek. Enjoy the Forum.

Welcome to the forum MMS,  Lorganism Nakamoto,  WanderingPatriot,  voodoowerner,  HourKick,  Johnin NV,  & mrzek!

Edited by danthemandmv
misspelling
Guest SquatchSighter

Good Evening,

I live in Northern California, and I'm a advocate enthuiest of Sasquatch.  If anyone is interested in picking up some Sasquatch Gear, Be sure to check out SquatchUp.com they have some awesome stuff there.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF SquatchSighter. Enjoy the Forum.

Guest Joseph2010

Hello everyone. This forum is the same one from a decade ago right? Because I signed up as Joseph in 2010 and only posted for a short time, unfortunately I couldn't find my old account so I assume the forum has been renewed over the years.

Anyway, great to find it back and join in. Cheers.

Admin

Welcome Back Joseph2010. I Hope You Enjoy the Forum.

Guest Christopher Noel

Hi, I'm Christopher Noël and I probably know a lot of you already. I used to be a member here but then I didn't keep up with posts. I hope to get involved again and contribute to the community. Thanks!