New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin
2 hours ago, Hx22826 said:

Looking forward to sharing info. Glad to be here. 

Hx, from East Texas. Hoping to start researching an area on the Sabine river here pretty soon.

Welcome to the BFF Hx.

Enjoy the forum!

Welcome back, JeepGirl, & welcome austinmcraig, Sandy84, Pizzaman, Chelsie, Orthoman, Ken G ( cool to see a fellow Eastern Shoreman here!) & Hx22826!

• Upvote 1

Hi from Wisconsin, l have been interested in big foot for years.  I love watching big foot programs/ shows on tv and on line.  I may or may not have had some dealings with a big foot.  I was doing some habitat work on my forty for deer, and made a few trails for the deer, I used a chainsaw to cut trees half way through and pushed them over to keep them growing.  When I was done I drug a semi tire and rim behind my atv, to clean the trail.  Long story short, I was dragging my trails a few months later and there was a tree bent over and the top was shoved under some of the trees I cut months earlier.   The tree was 6-8 inches across and was in good shape, other then it being under the other tree tops.  I had to cut it down to drive down my trail.    It would have took several big guys to do that to a tree.  I also had a tote/ box full of wood under my tree stand that was upside down and the rock that was on top was in the middle of my trail.  I could see a neighbor/ hunter screwing with my wood, it didn’t hurt anything, but not the tree.  Earlier that year I saw cutting wood and I had all the hair on my neck stand up, like I was being watched.   And a few months later the same thing happened about 200 yards away.  I am a hunter and work outside for a living and have only had this happen a few times out in the woods, in my whole life.  Then to top off the whole story, I was buying some furniture and the sale lady asked where I lived and after I told her she asked if I had saw big foot.  She told me where her friend lived and it ended up being 5 miles north of my place.  Her friend had actually sold her place, because big foot had scared her horse to death.  She also claimed to have what they thought were big foot beds.  I didn’t know this gal at all and all of this happened in one years time.   We don’t hear about big foot sightings around our part of the state.   

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF Bigjeepman. I Hope You Enjoy The Forum.

Guest eaglecreek

Hi, I'm from Oregon. Have been reading on the topic of Bigfoot for years and moved to a rural area a whielback. I've had interesting things happen at home and hiking out Mt Hood National Forest. I've occasionally read up on BFF and I'm glad to see it's still around. I will eventually share my experiences when I get the nerve to. 

Admin
5 minutes ago, eaglecreek said:

I've occasionally read up on BFF and I'm glad to see it's still around. I will eventually share my experiences when I get the nerve to.  

Welcome to the BFF EagleCreek.

Enjoy the Forum!

Admin
52 minutes ago, DFW Foot said:

New here.  I belonged to this forum in the 90's/00's.  

Welcome back DFW.

Hope you enjoy the forum with a new enphasis on research and respectful discussion. Gone are the days of flame wars and personal attacks.

-G

Guest Nikon Gary

Bigfoot exists ... I believe the Patterson film is the best proof ... the Skunk Ape video is another great example ... I'm happy to join the Forum ... 😊 

Admin
2 minutes ago, Nikon Gary said:

Bigfoot exists ... I believe the Patterson film is the best proof ... the Skunk Ape video is another great example ... I'm happy to join the Forum ... 😊 

Welcome to the BFF Gary.

Enjoy the Forum.

Guest gfanikf

Hey, I’m a fan of Bigfoot movies and documentaries and I occasionally like to see what’s going on in the field in terms of news and comings and goings (surprised to see Peter Byrne is still around). I was actually a member back in the 00s with the same name, but I guess the account was pruned due to inactivity.

Admin

Welcome back to the BFF.

Enjoy the Forum!

Guest doodlebug

hello from arkansas.  iv'e been intrested in bigfoot since i was a small boy. actually i was scared of bigfoot as a small boy. when i was about 10 or 11 years old the movie [ the legend of boggy creek came out ]. iv'e been hooked every since. looking forward to reading what all of you have to say on the subject. where i grew up the area was a lot like the area around fouke arkansas.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Doodlebug.

Enjoy the Forum!

Guest snowman737

I am from Oklahoma.  I grew up near the Cimarron River where a family friend had a siting.  A few years later, I heard a tree knock.  My cousin has experienced other signs.  I used to be a member of this group several years ago.