New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Welcome to the BFF snowman737. I Hope You Enjoy the Forum.

Guest Siskiyou County

Hello my name is James.  I live in Siskiyou County and I have believed and been interested in Sasquatch for 30+ years.  I recently moved here and will begin roaming the forests just to see what I can find/see.  

Thanks,

James

Admin
22 minutes ago, Siskiyou County said:

Hello my name is James.  I live in Siskiyou County....

Welcome to the BFF James.

Enjoy the forum!

Guest summer town

Hi, my name is Chris, i live in the UK, but regularly visit the US. I have for some time had an interest in the subject, having been smitten by the many accounts i have heard, and hoping to learn more as a member of this forum. 

Hello from the beautiful and historic state of Virginia. I’m looking forward to discussions on this forum. I have heard and read a lot of stories that truly make you believe that this creature is alive and well, inhabiting nearly every corner of the US and beyond. I hope to share as much with you as I’m sure all of you will. Thanks and I do appreciate this dedicated forum to the worlds famous Cryptid. -Mike

Admin
23 minutes ago, MMS said:

Hello from the beautiful and historic state of Virginia. I’m looking forward to discussions on this forum. I have heard and read a lot of stories that truly make you believe that this creature is alive and well, inhabiting nearly every corner of the US and beyond. I hope to share as much with you as I’m sure all of you will. Thanks and I do appreciate this dedicated forum to the worlds famous Cryptid. -Mike

Welcome to the BFF Mike.

Enjoy the forum!

Guest Lorganism Nakamoto

Hey everyone, my Name is Logan! I am 30 years old, I’m a Christian, from the Nashville area and an avid outdoorsman. I am a veteran having served as a firefighter in the Kentucky National Guard. I’m out now and self employed as a handyman. 

Every weekend I go explore the beautiful wilderness of Middle Tennessee! I’m hoping to meet other people in the area interested in field study of Bigfoot. I’ve been going with just my dog for a year or two. I have friends that also enjoy the outdoors, but they don’t believe in cryptids  or have no interest in them. I look forward to learning from you guys and meeting likeminded people! 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Logan!

Enjoy the forums.

Guest WanderingPatriot

Hi all, excited to hear your stories and possibly share a few of my own. I'm in the 4 corners area and looking forward to learning of experiences in this neck of the woods. Thanks for having me, cheers.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF WanderingPatriot and All Other new Members. Enjoy the Forum.

Guest voodoowerner

Hi to everyone.

Great Bigfoot fan here. I believe he exists.  Is it allowed to post YouTube links? Would be great to get in touch with you all.

Cheers Werner

Admin

Welcome to the BFF voodoowerner. Enjoy the forum. Yes you can post you tube videos, as long as they are within the forum rules and guidelines.

Guest HourKick

Hey.

The Bigfoot-phenomena caught my attention last year (thanks to YouTuber “Thinker Thunker” who analyzes sightings caught on video). Patterson-Gimlin-film fueled my obsession with these primates exponentially and I’m looking forward what you guys have to say about that (I’ve spent too much time replaying that footage and can’t honestly tell what is it I’m looking at). Also, I’m all in for scientific viewpoints and critical thinking!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF HourKick.

Enjoy the Forum.