New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi BFF.  From South Carolina, late 40s.  Friends and I do frequently do 2-3 night, 15-30 mile hikes in NC, SC and TN mountains.  Most trips are planned for solitude. I would prefer being like millions and have no clue about the topic, BUT, it is too late after about a 4 year obsession.  It seems to go down deeper mine shafts of mystery.  Then to the dogmen and on.... 

I haven't seen any Sasquatches but aware of the presence on 3-4 occasions in retrospect, not at the time, which I count as a blessing.  Oddly 2 of the last 3 remote hikes (4qtr 2021-2022) included seeing multiple, slow moving, white/light blue orbs that caused alarm and unease.  There just isn't a good answer and I know a bit about physics through to Cherokee lore.  Us three at the times would have liked a solid explanation, for sleep's sake.  I follow D. Paulides, S. Chronicles, Isdahl-HTH, LA Marsuli (sp),  etc. and am open for more info from the reputable.  Thanks for the opportunity here.  

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone.  I'm Mark from Ohio.  I've been interested in Bigfoot for a long time.  In the last 2 months I've watched a lot of videos and accessed a number of websites.  Thank you for the opportunity and I'm looking forward to learning more.

I actually had another account here years ago. I believe my forum name was Serohs. Anyway life happens. Dealt with some family and medical issues, and was not active for the longest time. I am from the Central Florida area. I enjoy the outdoors. Have heard unusual noises, but have never seen anything. Been interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon ever since I was a small boy after watching In Search of with Leonard Nimoy.  Anyway Wanted to get re-registered on this forum and see what has been the latest happenings in regard to all things Bigfoot.

Sunsaler

• Upvote 1

Hi from the UK, just really interested in Bigfoot after a visit to UK where we watched tv shows, and now trying to work out what is really going on. I’m on the side of believing but want to confirm it with some real concrete evidence. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hey all, living in the Pacific NW, its hard not to hear about Bigfoot.  Started really getting into Sasquatch Chronicles, especially the stories from my area.   Hoping to find the best locations to go find evidence for myself.  Love hiking and camping.  Do also love hunting

Hello everyone. I live in south central Pennsylvania. I have always had an interest in the paranormal and unexplained. YouTube suggested a sasquatch Chronicles episode a few years back and since then I have become emersed in the subject