New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

I have been interested in  Sasquatch/Bigfoot ever since watching In Search Of show but also my own encounter with a young male one in 1979 near Indian Mary Campground in Oregon along the Rogue River. I wish I had a camera back then. My father didn't believe me and actually wanted me to go to Confession for lying about my experience, till the day he died, he never believed they could exist. 

• Upvote 3

Welcome to the Forums! DosLocoUno, Crisspywaffles, and Eoin.

Welcome! Biggynomedulla from the UK. There's a man in Staffordshire that wouldn't think you're daft for your beliefs. He says he had a sighting in Staffordshire only back in Feb.-2021, and in his report, his description of what he claims he saw was that of a typical Bigfoot. 

• Upvote 1

I joined yesterday and today went for a subscription membership...this is an important resource...this site...so I decided to support it financially.

110_0760.JPG

Hello All! 17x7 here. I'm not new, but I've been gone for a very long time. I moved back to USA from Africa and had password issues after I got here. Seems like I have found my way back.

17x7

Glad you made your way back to us! Must be a lot of stories you could tell about your life during the “missing years.” Would also like to know if you ever discussed BF with people in Africa, and how they reacted.

On 10/4/2022 at 1:38 PM, Crisspywaffles said:

Hi all

From Kentucky here. No sightings or experiences myself unfortunately. 

That’s OK, there’s a lot to read and watch from members who have been fortunate to see or experience one. Plenty to help you decide if and when you go out looking. Lots of “gear heads” will describe their equipment if you want to buy stuff or rig up something to help you see or record an event. 

Hello All,

Joining from Eastern Canada here. No experiences to relate, just an interest in the subject. I have browsed the forums off and on for a number of years and I enjoy reading the interesting conversations posted here.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Wolfjewel said:

Glad you made your way back to us! Must be a lot of stories you could tell about your life during the “missing years.” Would also like to know if you ever discussed BF with people in Africa, and how they reacted.

Yes, I have seen a few things. Regarding BF, Uganda has very little "unoccupied" space, so they just couldn't really comprehend having enough wilderness to hide such an animal.

17x7

Hello I'm kaz from London England,  I found your forum through mark Barton & watching his videos.  I very much respect him & was horrified what he went through.  So I started watching bf videos after this & some tv series.  Seems like there's a lot of difference between channels,  some I find very convincing.  We don't have anything like this in London & i hope everyone stays safe cos these things are scary.  I thank you for allowing me on your forum & wish everyone a good day.