New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi, my name's Paul (or Pablo if you speak Spanish!), I'm from Ireland and been fascinated by the subject of Bigfoot since furst seeing all the great old documentaries from the 70's so I've been at this for over 40 years!  Hoping to chat with like-minded individuals here and get answers and opinions on the big guy!

• Upvote 1

Greetings All,

I checked my status, and it was "newbie" which literally got me to laughing since I'm old enough to be some of the members grandfather or great grandfather...:sarcastic:  I go back to 1958 where I had my first encounter with a Bigfoot in the wash behind Blake St in a berg called Muscoy (More on this later).  I've had continuous encounters up to my last one in June of 2012.  I'm a retired Senior Noncommissioned Officer from the USAF and a postal retiree.  My first 10 years in the Air Force were spent as a photographer to which I still have an interest.  I will be posting my encounters in the near future as well as those I have researched with.  My best,

Larry Lesh

• Upvote 1
On 8/30/2022 at 8:55 PM, Nebraska BF Boy said:

Hi there - I'm new around here, and I'm excited to join the conversation. I'm from Nebraska, and there's a surprising amount of activity here going back years. I'm interested in learning more about these NE encounters, and others around the bordering states. I hope everyone is doing well!

Always pleased to welcome a fellow Nebraska resident.  I no longer live there but grew up in the state and still have a family farm there that my sister and I try our best to steward. Enjoy the forums, Nebraska BF Boy.

Hello from Louisiana.  I'm a paranormal investigator out of New Orleans and have had an interest in Bigfoot since the early 70's.    I joined this forum hoping to get information and answers for a book about the paranormal I am trying to put together.

• Upvote 1
On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

I have always been interested in Bigfoot. To find out more and tp learn.  I am sure that I have had at least one encounte

Hi.  I first became interested when I saw The Legend of Boggy Creek at 10 years old. I am looking forward to learning more on the forum.  I am planning on attending my first conference in September 2022, in western Virginia.  

Welcome to the Forums! sixarcs, scottpr, Luckdragon, Kbrad, GBRCoach22, SquatchWitch, (interesting story you related), menute behudi, zioness, Debunkle, redpill, Nebraska BF Boy, airforce47 (I look forward to reading about some of your encounters), dglaville, steve wonder, Percival, and Tee-Yim.

Welcome PabloH from the Emerald Isle.