New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Welcome Johnny cat, Bigfeet, 17 x 7 (after a  long journey back), keithskrazytees, and bf2023HBMay.

Welcome ArgoKnots. Is the group in eastern Canada that call themselves 'Argonauts' going to win the Grey Cup? 

Welcome Kazza, from the UK.

21 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

Welcome Johnny cat, Bigfeet, 17 x 7 (after a  long journey back), keithskrazytees, and bf2023HBMay.

Welcome ArgoKnots. Is the group in eastern Canada that call themselves 'Argonauts' going to win the Grey Cup? 

Welcome Kazza, from the UK.

Thank you for the welcome! The Argonauts have been doing fairly well this year I believe. I only follow them casually. I'm from even further east than them....Nova Scotia.

My alternatively spelled user name originated in my younger days when 'Argonauts' was not available on some site. It is one I still use from time to time, and is related to my first name. :)

Cheers!

Welcome  Flatliner  ,  runningblue  , Gryphon66  ,  bignick765  ,  petra2201  ,  garypelton37  ,  Pamela Stabler  ,  BUCKSHOT12  ,  glitterburrito  ,  Bri  ,punknerd333  ,  DosLaocoUno  ,  Biggynomedulla  ,  Crisspywaffles  ,  Eoin ,  Johnny cat  ,  Bigfeet  ,  17x7  ,  ArgoKnots  ,  Keithskrazytees  ,  bf2023HBMay  ,  &  Kazza  !

Hi everyone. I am an involuntarily retired (disabled with Ankylosing Spondylitis) former machinist from central North Carolina. I have been interested in the subject of Sasquatch since I was a child in the 1970s, having read Ivan T Sanderson's book on the subject around the age of 11. Added to that of course, the inevitable citing of In Search Of...with Leonard Nimoy and even more pertinent,  the Mysterious Monsters documentary (?) hosted and narrated by Peter Graves. I went through a hardcore debunking phase in my early 20s, the age when people feel they know everything there is to know. Luckily I wised up as I aged (56 now) and realized that those purporting to have all the answers are usually the most clueless of all. Plus, having a sense of wonder is just a lot more fun. Never heard of a BF sighting in my neck of the woods, but plenty to my west in the NC mountains (never had one myself). 

Hi everyone.  I've been a Bigfoot enthusiast for many years,  especially after reading Jeff Meldrum's book, Sasquatch Legend meets Science. Was amazed at how much actual evidence there is.  Bigfoot kind of faded from my memory for a few years until I was browsing through Discovery+ and came upon Expedition Bigfoot.  Really enjoyed it, and had a bit of discussion with a family member who recommended this forum.  I'm retired living in central Texas and enjoy gardening, cooking and French bulldogs.  Probably spend to much time on the sofa watching classic movies, hence the potato moniker.  Don't think there's many sightings in my neck of the woods, although we had an issue with feral hogs a few years back :rolleyes:.  Hope springs eternal.

• Upvote 1

Hi from the UK! Interested in all things Bigfoot and looking forward to reading more about it (and maybe contributing). I initially got intrigued from the PGF and reading Bill Munns' book.

All the best,

e

Hello all!

I’ve had an interest in this topic since i was a kid.  Had a few strange experiences over the course of the last few years out in Northwestern NJ (where i live) and also Western PA.  Looking forward to being a member here and thanks for the add.

Hello my name is Gary. I have been interested in Bigfoot since a child in the 1970’s. I remember watching The PG film and the Bigfoot patty walk got me hooked into Bigfoot. Also the Legend of Boggy Creek film was another film that got me interested in the subject. Hiking biking and being in the outdoors are a few of my hobbies. There is so much to read and view on the internet about the subject of Bigfoot and it truly fascinates me. I’d like to share my stories and hear stories from other individuals who’ve had possible encounters with the creature. Thank you 

• Upvote 1

Hello all. I am a resident of the UK, unfortunately, I would love to live in USA but alas... I am interested in Bigfoot/Sasquatch. I have studied many witness encounters and have come to the conclusion that the Bigfoot must exist. There are too many sightings to say otherwise. In addition, most witnesses are very believable, the way they remember and the actual mental trauma the sighting usually causes. I would like to write about the subject, providing I can find the right angle and adequate subject matter. I'm still looking and hope this forum can help with my research.

Hello, my name is Josh and I'm from South Dakota. I believe that I had bigfoot encounter when I was 15 years old. I wanted to get on this forum to see what others have experienced and to see what generally happens during encounters.