New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello! I am from southern West Virginia, and I have had an interest in Bigfoot since I was 12 or so when I stumbled upon several very large footprints on the same mountain I grew up on. My interest REALLY grew after an incident at my friends rural home about 2 years ago. Since then I have looked over every report I could find from my home state and read several books, and hope to use this forum to gain even more knowledge on the subject and hopefully put it all to use by doing my own research in the near future. Thanks! 

-Adam

• Upvote 1
Admin
1 hour ago, Adam0zzy said:

Hello! I am from southern West Virginia,

Welcome to the BFF Adam.

I hope you enjoy the forum!

Admin

Welcome to Our New Members. Enjoy the Forum.

Guest fishnut89

Hello, I live in southern Indiana, near Hoosier National Forest.  I have been interested in Sasquatch my whole life, but I have never had what I would call a "for sure" encounter.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF fish nut.

Enjoy the Forum

Admin
1 hour ago, JoeJDH said:

Hello everyone, I'm Joe. I'm in Houston, TX.

Glad to be here!

Welcome to the BFF Joe.

Admin

A big welcome to the BFF for all of our newest members!

Do share your stories, and if you have questions, do ask!

Guest Travis

Hello Bigfoot Forums! I grew up in North Cali and had 2 encounters with Sasquatch in 1996 and 1998 I’m very excited to talk with like minded people and getting to make new friends here.

Guest mdaumen

Hi!

I am a grad student at IUPUI and I am here because of a project. I have chosen the topic of Bigfoot for an annotated bibliography and thought that this would be a great site to find suggestions for resources. 

Admin

Welcome to Our New Members. I Hope You Enjoy the Forum.

Admin
2 hours ago, Joe Graham said:

I an new to the forums and finally have time to do some research into bigfoot and other cryptids.

Welcome to the BFF Joe.

Southwest South Carolina actually does have some activity. Enjoy the forums!

Guest bassmangower

Hi I am an outdoorsman from South wales (UK), I became interested in sasquatch after visiting family in Winnipeg they used to have a lake house in the mountain riding national park we used to travel over from the uk every summer.

My aunts neighbour had several casts of footprints and as a boy I was fascinated by the stories of the sightings they had. I actually went squatching and we found a suspect looking track and heard whooping. Unfortunately they have since moved to Saskatoon and no longer own the lake house. I plan on visiting this summer and perhaps doing some squatching in saskatchawen. I firmly believe the evidence is there and these highly intelligent creatures need protecting.

Any way I look forward to expanding my knowledge on these forums.

Regards

Bassman gower (that's sea bass by the way)