New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest Primal-scream

Hello everyone,

My name is Bill, I'm from Ohio  and was a member of the original BFF throughout the 2000's under Primal_Scream. I am a retired United States Marine, now a welder. I am a hot rodder (30 model A pickup, 79 formula firebird), roller skate enthusiast, believer and have never witnessed our furry friend but believe to have found a print once around 1983-4 timeframe. Glad to be back on the boards!

Admin
27 minutes ago, Primal-scream said:

My name is Bill, I'm from Ohio  and was a member of the original BFF throughout the 2000's under Primal_Scream.

Welcome back to the BFF Bill.

Enjoy the Forum!

Guest TinyToots

Hello, folks.  I'm actually not new but it's been years since I stopped in and it seems my account had been deleted in that time.  I used the same name in the past!  My interest in the subject at hand has been re-ignited and I am once again feeling passionate about this subject.  I've been re-examining a lot of the possibly best evidence out there, coming at it with a fresh view from years not focusing on it, finding new things I'd not seen previously, and have ended up back here.  I remember this forum having a wealth of information, links and discussion on the subject of this elusive hominid that was without equal so I'm looking forward to diving in.

Some of what I have seen and read in the last week across the internet has caused me to re-evaluate a frightening event in my life from 1995 that I had nearly forgotten about through time.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Don.

Enjoy the Forum!

Guest HELLCAT6203

New Member from NC and I used to be a member here years ago when I lived in WV but my old account doesnt exist anymore and it has been a long time since I had time to do research. I ready to start up again.

Guest BigfootLvr

Hey Friends!

I'd call myself a Bigfoot Agnostic super interested in the data and sightings aspect! Excited to browse through everything and start chatting with everyone. (I live in LA btw). I'd also like to be able to check out the SSR database!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF BigfootLvr.

Enjoy the forum.

Admin

To all of our new members, welcome to the BFF!!!

Please share and do ask if you have questions.

Guest Ivanthecat

I am a long time BF fan, my late dad was as well. He never had a sighting but he read books on the subject. I have heard tree knocks while camping in upstate NY a few years back. Like everyone else here I'm curious about them, they are creatures to be respected and protected.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Ivanthecat. I Hope you enjoy the forum.  Welcome to All New Members.