New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest Buckeye
On 1/2/2019 at 2:33 PM, JeepGirl said:

Hi All...I used to be on these forums quite a few years ago, from 2004-2012? I was Sailgirl. I decided to come back to this site. I am from WI. I have been researching Bigfoot since around 1986. I have done quite a bit of my own research in the backwoods of Northern/North Central WI. I have seen 14" prints with 5 toes. I have heard whoops as well. No visual sightings though.

Hi JeepGirl

First time here for me. I’m from the midwest. I’ve never had an encounter but I have seen and heard evidence. I have been all over the US and parts of Canada andnd have collected evidence that I hope to share here.

Guest OhioRob

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well. I live in Ohio and have been fascinated by Bigfoot my entire life. I have vacationed countless times in Tennessee in my 48 years and have seen a Bear in the wild only twice. My though is that if seeing a wild Bear is that rare of coarse a larger more intelligent being is going to be 1000 times more elusive. I also believe that their senses are off the charts especially smell.  My favorite BF research is pre- 1950 newspaper eye witness accounts and especially Native American accounts.   Anywho,  hi and thanks for having such a cool site. 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Rob.

I hope you enjoy the forum!

Guest Bukwas222

Hello - Moses from Ontario here. I've heard that there's a few Canadians that have witnessed a sasquatch and im really just on here to try to find some stories and hopefully, locations and certain areas that I can go to myself to see if I can have an experience or story of my own. Very interested in the topic overall. 

It's just a big monkey, for real.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Moses.

I hope you enjoy the Forum.

Guest redpill

Hello all,

I've been a believer since the 70s when I first read the book Bigfoot by B. Ann Slate.  In recent years I've probably read all of the sighting reports on the BFRO site.  With the vast amount of sightings and evidence, it seems inconceivable to me that bigfoot doesn't exist.

Greg from Florida

Admin
5 hours ago, redpill said:

Greg from Florida

Welcome to the BFF Greg. I hope you enjoy the forum!

Guest Fossy

Hello 😊 my name is Fossy and I have never seen a Bigfoot.  But I love to hear others stories and if I was asked what I think Bigfoot is, I guess I would say they are just another created being like everything is, not magical or otherworldly, possibly inter dimensional but likely just a natural creature that lives beside us and is very, very sneaky.  😉

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Fossy.

Enjoy the Forum.

Guest prendo

Just joined from the Uk...Have read a fair bit on the forum, watched some grainy youtube and listened to some ridiculous podcasts...still intrigued by the more sensible stuff though

Welcome Buk, good to see you coming out of hibernation -- AGAIN.  And Sailgirl is just trying to confuse me changing names like that.  Good to see some of the old gang coming in tho.

JC

Guest Darryl

Hello my name is Darryl I'm from Staten Island New York, I first became interested in Bigfoot after I had a brief experience in the Catskills Mountains in New York, after this experience I began to do my own research via internet searches, I enjoy watching the episodes "Finding Bigfoot" The BFRO The Bigfoot Outlaw Radio just to name a few I have a Twitter and YouTube channel on the subject of Bigfoot, I'm so intrigued about this phenomenon that I will like to do my own research and investigations I'm not in too much in a hurry I still need to learn much more, I look forward to interacting Sharing and learning on this forum. Thank You

Godspeed.