New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest Grape Ape

Hi,  new member here.  Have always had an interest in this topic and have been following this site for years without a membership.  I'd like to join the group to learn more and participate in the various discussions occurring on this board.

Admin
8 minutes ago, Grape Ape said:

Hi,  new member here.  Have always had an interest in this topic and have been following this site for years without a membership.  I'd like to join the group to learn more and participate in the various discussions occurring on this board.

Welcome to the BFF Grate Ape.

Enjoy the forum!

Guest laura7105
On 12/29/2018 at 8:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

I remember my first introduction to Bigfoot was in a "man's magazine" my dad had.  I'm sure it was an article about the PG film.  (Argosy?  I know he had a subscription to that magazine.)  Anyway, as a retired junior high science teacher, I plead guilty to showing my thousands of students Bigfoot videos, and telling them that when one is found and identified, they should remember their old science teacher told them they are real.  I never had a confrontation with a parent over the twenty-one years, but I'm sure many thought I was nuts.

Admin
3 hours ago, laura7105 said:

I plead guilty to showing my thousands of students Bigfoot videos, and telling them that when one is found and identified, they should remember their old science teacher told them they are real.

I wish my teachers would've been that cool!

Welcome to the BFF Laura.

Guest dglymph

Hello from South Carolina!  I reside in the northwestern corner of SC where it borders both NC and GA.  My interest in bigfoot started as a youngster after watching, like many, The Legend of Boggy Creek.  The area I live in has had many sightings and I now have the time to spend some time researching this subject.  Looking forward to learning and sharing here!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF dglymph.

Enjoy the Forum.

Guest Emily

Hello! I'm a college student at the University of Missouri and am currently working on a research project about how culture impacts variations of Bigfoot around the world. A PNW native, I've always been fascinated with Bigfoot. If you could, I'd really appreciate anyone and everyone taking my survey for my project. The link is below. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xgBic0-opCq11N2PrhS1PhE9ifT76Q2BeNlpHpH_BU0/prefill

Admin
9 hours ago, Emily said:

Hello! I'm a college student at the University of Missouri and am currently working on a research project about how culture impacts variations of Bigfoot around the world. A PNW native, I've always been fascinated with Bigfoot. If you could, I'd really appreciate anyone and everyone taking my survey for my project. The link is below. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xgBic0-opCq11N2PrhS1PhE9ifT76Q2BeNlpHpH_BU0/prefill 

Welcome to the BFF Emily.

I tried to look at your survey and it wouldn't let me. You should post a new thread in the General forum with the survey questions. Enjoy the forums!

Guest papajim

Hello from Southeast Georgia, I have been interested in the Bigfoot legend for many years, I am now retired and want to get active in the Bigfoot community and go see what i can find. 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF papajim.

Enjoy the forum!

Guest JoachimDale

Hey! My interest in Bigfoot came from a more general interest in cryptozoology as a whole. After reviewing lots of arguments for and against it, I came to the conclusion that Bigfoot was most likely a real unknown species. Love to share and discuss the facts with other people!